The Bills : )

guys ares ...we havins a game?
hey look

its Fred
Smerlas ????
was at Jersey Mike's during halftime gettin' some grub (philly steak and cheese) and there was a lady waiting on her order wearing a Bills jackets keeping tabs on the score. chatted with her a bit and wished her well
was at Jersey Mike's during halftime gettin' some grub (philly steak and cheese) and there was a lady waiting on her order wearing a Bills jackets keeping tabs on the score. chatted with her a bit and wished her well Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You sure that wasn't tswd?
was at Jersey Mike's during halftime gettin' some grub (philly steak and cheese) and there was a lady waiting on her order wearing a Bills jackets keeping tabs on the score. chatted with her a bit and wished her well Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
she gonna need it when these fools run a fake punt with damar hamlin on the 30 for their feel good story ...
You sure that wasn't tswd? Originally Posted by winn dixie

i have no idea what this means

bahahaa

she gonna need it when these fools run a fake punt with damar hamlin on the 30 for their feel good story ... Originally Posted by JONBALLS

well the Jills avoided a potential knockout blow with that fumble by KC at the goal line
Jesus H Tebow baby Christ u Jills love to live on the edge don't ya? Allen loses that fumble and KC likely salts this one away.

but you get a lucky break this time
sorry Jills. good game butt's it's over. KC wins
guys dids we ..gets the superbowl ...yet?
C wat hat happoned was........
Daggum kickers
You sure that wasn't tswd? Originally Posted by winn dixie
i have no idea what this means Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Friend of ECG's

Anyway, eating smores by myself at the fire pit. The dog is wearing the KC jersey, don't know what happened to the Buffalo jersey.
"Chockers"

President Donald J. Trump
Great game
They were counted out 7 weeks ago
Won the division and first round game
Next year we are all ready to win the Super Bowl : )
LOL JILLS LOST >> WIDE RIGHT >>>>>>>>>>>