Houston Vs. Dallas

Try Earl grey.. I recommend that for newbies
Your palate ain't sophisticated enough for most of the exotic tea in my cupboard

And stop arguing with these fake chunky BSC whores
I have never seen a girl scout that flabby and sloppy, let alone an Ex-Marine Originally Posted by NubianPrince
I will look for that today... Oooo im excited I drink waaay to much coffee... Thank you for the suggestion... & yes I know im trying its hard..
Keto tea= hot tea. In my case, its Oolong in the morning, and white tea at night. Add in 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut milk and a packet of Stevia.

However, if you aren't doing a keto diet, I wouldn't advise it..lol... its high in fat calories. I drink it because my apetite is pretty "meh" these days and it enables me to get my calories and fat macros in without having to try to stuff food in when I'm just not hungry. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Where do you find unsweetened coconut milk? Im going to look into this thank you grace
Can't see what your writing nubianpimp...
What are you talking about Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
You know. The thing called your face. I'm sure it is trying, to continuously get slammed like a dumb potty mouth whore.
Lots of gals thinck getting their fart-box tongue-punched by the legendary TCGF is the bee's knees. Perhaps AR and Alyssa - who both proclaim they are averse to fart-box stimulation - oughta give him a shot. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Who is TCGF?
Grrr
Perhaps you should read what he is saying.....TCGF is not you whore. Read the context clues. I told your clown unoriginal ass to get a dictionary yesterday to avoid these mishaps.
Where do you find unsweetened coconut milk? Im going to look into this thank you grace Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
If you go to the grocery store.. its usually in the same aisle as the Asian cuisine. Goya is the most common brand in the store. I order mine in bulk from Amazon though, since I go through a good bit.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001HTJ2BQ...=3SY6GMFUVDH3E

Goya is decent, but Native Forest is wayyy better. Plus, I use it as a milk replacement in recipes as well... cows milk has WAY more carbs.
Can't see what your writing nubianpimp... Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Of course you can..you lint licking nincompoop
Quick question.. were you in the same shitty physical condition when you were saving lives in the battlefield?
Or did that happen in a video game?
What do you think?

Damn BSC... you gonna talk shit about the way AR looks, REALLY?
Willy Wonka called... he said he is missing an Oompah Loompah.
I just want to know why she froze Han Solo in carbonite. That was so rude.
I love Houston! It's my 2nd Home!

Whether $5-$5000, Target your Market precisely and correctly you will be fine.

(On topic)
What do you think?

Willy Wonka called... he said he is missing an Oompah Loompah. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Sure am.
What do you think?

Willy Wonka called... he said he is missing an Oompah Loompah. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Love dudes that act like gossiping bitches. Deuces.
Perhaps you should read what he is saying.....TCGF is not you whore. Read the context clues. I told your clown unoriginal ass to get a dictionary yesterday to avoid these mishaps. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
It is me dont act stupid so again be original like you said & make your own marketing words