SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

Heard of story of chevron finding something in the east portion of the gulf of Mexico. Originally Posted by JustDoItSwish
Hello Johnny!

Good bye Johnny! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
How you know it cjohn cjohnny54? btw look like he still don't have his money.

TRIUMPH MOTOR CYCLE ... DONALD DUCK TRUMP ... MISSING I (WHICH IS THE KEY) AND H FOR HOUSTON
How you know that him? He has not receive a single penny, but the TRIUMPH is the missing I and H ... you have DONALD DUCK TRUMP
How you know it cjohn cjohnny54? btw look like he still don't have his money.

TRIUMPH MOTOR CYCLE ... DONALD DUCK TRUMP ... MISSING I (WHICH IS THE KEY) AND H FOR HOUSTON
Originally Posted by M/Pam/pa_T
How you know that him? He has not receive a single penny, but the TRIUMPH is the missing I and H ... you have DONALD DUCK TRUMP Originally Posted by M/Pam/pa_T
Hello Johnny!

it was obvious it was you!

Good bye Johnny!
Look like Fannie Mae and Freddy mack hedging gone wrong

Cjohn and cjohnny54 money
Clusterfuck operation

Descendant of real Dr., fisherman, farmer, sciencetist, then money laundering con artist moana Lisa painting only worth 1 penny
hello johnny.
good bye johnny!

things are always a clusterfuck here and there.
  • DECEN
  • 02-14-2018, 03:24 PM
Here is proof of cjohnny54 other photo account, the other account is full, and he also have a youtube account under google cjohnny54

hello johnny.
good bye johnny!

things are always a clusterfuck.

it seems you're one since you got your pics blocked.

well there are other clusterfucks out there... assup is one of them. yuck yuck!
JCM800, since this thread was started by a completely obvious poster with the intent to start shit, why wasn't it stopped by page 1 and sent to the recycle bin, or the thread deleted instead of giving all these fake posters a place to post?

I had a poster named deer_john start a thread and his handle was a knockoff of my handle and the thread turned into a horrible and terrible fiasco..

I don't know if this site has a recycle bin or not, but it should have a place in the moderator only forums to discard bullshit threads. Threads like this and the one using my name are started by keyboard bullies or keyboard pussies and they shouldn't have a place to post. By allowing threads of this nature, all it does is hurt the site because nothing good comes of them. It just seems if a poster was banned before the first page, then the moderators have recognized that this thread is bullshit and it should disappear.
If we remove the thread then how will all of us keep up with the latest CJohnny news?

Put a fork in it. It’s done
  • wifi
  • 03-03-2018, 10:01 AM
what do you all thing...
and so it goes... for cjohnny!
JCM800, since this thread was started by a completely obvious poster with the intent to start shit, why wasn't it stopped by page 1 and sent to the recycle bin, or the thread deleted instead of giving all these fake posters a place to post?

I had a poster named deer_john start a thread and his handle was a knockoff of my handle and the thread turned into a horrible and terrible fiasco..

I don't know if this site has a recycle bin or not, but it should have a place in the moderator only forums to discard bullshit threads. Threads like this and the one using my name are started by keyboard bullies or keyboard pussies and they shouldn't have a place to post. By allowing threads of this nature, all it does is hurt the site because nothing good comes of them. It just seems if a poster was banned before the first page, then the moderators have recognized that this thread is bullshit and it should disappear. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Swine Lice or Hog Lice are relatively large external blood sucking parasites.

12 gauge is the best remedy...

• WTF
  • 03-04-2018, 10:12 AM
This is the best thread this forum has ever seen!