Odds on Trump's Impeachment

Goodbye keehar. Even though i disagree with you, at least you made sense as to why you believe what you believe. Im burning this Bitch down Originally Posted by themystic
You shouldn't go. Arguments with substance are illustrative to all.
You shouldn't go. Arguments with substance are illustrative to all. Originally Posted by kehaar
A libtard with substance is as rare as a unicorn. If you're not being sarcastic and mystic can indeed advance "arguments with substance" then it means (ipso facto) he isn't a libtard.
well i quess we wll have to put up with trumps children till 2018 when most of both chambers will be kicked down the road. if fucking twitler does not get all of us killed. trump is simply the worst potus since nixon.
wait till he gets his ass handed to his self next week at the g20. i could have lived just fine with any of the gop canidates beside twitler
Shitchaser is about as thoughtful, articulate and entertaining as StandinShit was. Their IQs are both within spitting distance of single digits. Wouldn't mind tapping that ass in his avatar though.
well i quess we wll have to put up with trumps children till 2018 when most of both chambers will be kicked down the road. if fucking twitler does not get all of us killed. trump is simply the worst potus since nixon.
wait till he gets his ass handed to his self next week at the g20. i could have lived just fine with any of the gop canidates beside twitler
Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
The court is still out on whether the worst president since Buchanan is Jimmy the Peanut or Odumbo, shitchaser. But with hildebeest building a war chest for a third run and leadership consisting of Pelosi, Waters and Wasserman Schultz, you'd better bunker in like a survivalist because you'll be there a long, long time, shitchaser.
I B Hankering you a fucking ass lick dude, see what you dumb ass has to say after the mid terms, please tell your stupid ass did not come from chicago or if it did i am sure it was an inner city school but even they know better than you do asshole
You just need some professional help... Do You Know Someone Suffering From Trump Unacceptance & Resistance Disorder (TURD)? Know the signs, spot the symptoms, and save a life. TURD is a pattern of pathologically disassociation and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time. Sufferers of TURD often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of rage, rioting, and uncontrollable crying. People with TURD are characterized by a persistent unwillingness to accept that Donald Trump is going to Make America Great Again. TURD Is caused by the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States of America. For many, both in America and worldwide, this was a shocking and unexpected outcome; their preferred news sources having failed to inform them that the alternative candidate was a criminal parasite in such ill health she got chucked into the back of a van like a kidnap victim. Research is ongoing, but TURD appears to correlate closely with the following environmental and behavioral factors: · Membership in the Democratic Party · Identifying as a Feminist · Currently enrolled in college, and/or Possession of a Liberal Arts college degree · Living in a densely populated metropolitan area · Massive student debt · Spotty or non-existent work history Patients with TURD are very resistant to treatment, and dangerous in large groups. Any possibility of treatment requires that they be separated from their hive-mind support apparatus; they cannot begin the process of accepting reality in the presence of encouragement towards delusion and irrationality. Separation may require the assistance of law enforcement. If you have a friend or loved one suffering from TURD, urge them to seek treatment. Together we can beat this scourge, and Make America Great Again Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
TURD

LEADS TO

TDS
(TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYDROME)
Who are we going to have discussions with?

skirtchaser79411
WTF
Bamscram
SpeedRacerXXX
Yssup Rider
Randall Creed

Their talking points are directly from the Democrat's propoganda. I hear the same bullshit no matter what Democrat I talk to. They clearly have no understanding of what they are proffering.

Their positions are un American, and I mean that literally(eliminating the concept of private property, socialization of industry, universal government dependence, etc).

The problem is they lack the ability to understand that the talking points they are spewing would destroy us. Frankly, they can't understand the talking points they are spewing at all.

At least Mystic understood when I pointed out what my interpretation of his "wish" was. He didn't like it, was insulted, and responded like he was, but at least he understood.

Randall Creed thinks that schools are controlled and funded by the Federal government! To be that uninformed takes effort.

Frankly, I'd rather debate someone who at least understands the underlying concepts of our government. The above listed fellas are clearly just canon fodder, intent on distraction, and understand nothing except what is being fed to them. It is important to find out who/what/where they are being fed this bullshit.

P.S.

I don't like nor respect Donald Trump. Any of the other Republican candidate would have done a great job(except kasich, the leftist asshole) Most of Trump's communications have been inane and weird, but they did get him elected. I guess that ought to be respected, but I can't do it. I fear he is going to end up being/acting like a Democrat, but I do not have a way of understanding his motivations.

I do like nearly every cabinet position he has filled. They are independent, smart, successful, and reasonable. One could disagree with their politics, but we ought to respect where they came from, and why they are there(not a single one is going to end up better off after their service).

I do like the majority of his decision on public and international policies, with only a couple of exceptions.

Anyway, Engaging with fools is a useless exercise, and I think we ought to attempt to attract a few of the less foolish leftist. You know, the ones capable of abstract thought.
Who are we going to have discussions with?

skirtchaser79411
WTF
Bamscram
SpeedRacerXXX
Yssup Rider
Randall Creed

Their talking points are directly from the Democrat's propoganda. I hear the same bullshit no matter what Democrat I talk to. They clearly have no understanding of what they are proffering.

Their positions are un American, and I mean that literally(eliminating the concept of private property, socialization of industry, universal government dependence, etc).

The problem is they lack the ability to understand that the talking points they are spewing would destroy us. Frankly, they can't understand the talking points they are spewing at all.

At least Mystic understood when I pointed out what my interpretation of his "wish" was. HE didn't like it, and was insulted, and responded like he was, but at least he understood.

Randall Creed thinks that schools are controlled and funded by the Federal government! To be that uninformed takes effort.

Frankly, I'd rather debate someone who at least understands the underlying concepts of our government. The above listed fellas are clearly just canon fodder, intent on distraction, and understand nothing except what is being fed to them. It is important to find out who/what/where they are being fed this bullshit.

P.S.

I don't like nor respect Donald Trump. Any of the other Republican candidate would have done a great job(except kasich, the leftist asshole) Most of Trump's communications have been inane and weird, but they did get him elected. I guess that ought to be respected, but I can't do it.

I do like nearly every cabinet position he has filled. They are independent, smart, successful, and reasonable. One could disagree with their politics, but we ought to respect where they came from, and why they are there(not a single one is going to end up better off after their service).

I do like the majority of his decision on public and international policies, with only a couple of exceptions.

Anyway, Engaging with fools is a useless exercise, and I think we ought to attempt to attract a few of the less foolish leftist. You know, the ones capable of abstract thought. Originally Posted by kehaar
That's a damn long post to say nothing. �� But I'll be your huckleberry. Cabinet position Rick Perry as Energy Secretary? He's a former Texas A&M cheerleader who studied Animal Husbandry. He couldn't even remember during a debate when he was running for President that it was the Energy Department( that he now heads) that he wanted to do away with. The Energy Department is basically regulating nuclear plants and historically is headed by nuclear physicists... Trump chooses cheerleading farm boy.

Devos is at least equally unqualified.
Quote:

Mystic, you're spot on with unhappy and uninformed.

Me:
Can you point out the evidence? Thanks.
That's a damn long post to say nothing. �� But I'll be your huckleberry. Cabinet position Rick Perry as Energy Secretary? He's a former Texas A&M cheerleader who studied Animal Husbandry. He couldn't even remember during a debate when he was running for President that it was the Energy Department( that he now heads) that he wanted to do away with. The Energy Department is basically regulating nuclear plants and historically is headed by nuclear physicists... Trump chooses cheerleading farm boy.

Devos is at least equally unqualified. Originally Posted by futbolhead

Both those Cabinet positions are useless. The safety and welfare of the nuclear/weapons industry is handled by professionals, and the cabinet secretary had almost nothing to do with them.

The other "progressive" departments are useless sinks of money, aimed at full of employment of left wing fascist psuedointellectuals. Perry has a full understanding of the fossil fuel energy industry. Perry is the cabinet member I would not have chosen.

Devos is perfect for the Department of Education. What is it that they do? The schools in my area are run and controlled locally. Only idiots think that the Department of Education is important. What I see from them is hate filled leftist rhetoric. Devos opposes that.
Quote:

Mystic, you're spot on with unhappy and uninformed.

Me:
Can you point out the evidence? Thanks. Originally Posted by kehaar
Gulp, I just read through a few of your posts on this and other threads, you are actually very informed and generally thoughtful. I must have been confused on which poster mystic was referring to. My bad.
Both those Cabinet positions are useless. The safety and welfare of the nuclear/weapons industry is handled by professionals, and the cabinet secretary had almost nothing to do with them.

The other "progressive" departments are useless sinks of money, aimed at full of employment of left wing fascist psuedointellectuals. Perry has a full understanding of the fossil fuel energy industry. Perry is the cabinet member I would not have chosen.

Devos is perfect for the Department of Education. What is it that they do? The schools in my area are run and controlled locally. Only idiots think that the Department of Education is important. What I see from them is hate filled leftist rhetoric. Devos opposes that. Originally Posted by kehaar
Devos - I sent 3 kids through private school and it was as expensive as hell. So, I have an understanding and empathy on why some want voucher systems. However, since the Vietnam war (Pell grant change) we have been putting up barriers to kids from low income households to get a high quality education. Public education is one of the few equalizers remaining. Vouchers and discrimination at private schools work against the opportunity for underpriveledged kids to get quality education.

John Oliver explanation: http://factmyth.com/factoids/state-u...on-in-the-60s/
https://youtu.be/P8pjd1QEA0c

Aside from that Devos is VERY limited in real experience. The ONLY way she gets that position is because her family contributes big money to republicans.
I B Hankering you a fucking ass lick dude, see what you dumb ass has to say after the mid terms, please tell your stupid ass did not come from chicago or if it did i am sure it was an inner city school but even they know better than you do asshole Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Suck it up and admit it, shitchaser. It's you lib-retards who are advocating the degeneracy associated with the male-on-male LGBT agenda, shitchaser. Ain't no chance in hell that the dim-retards are going to take back the Senate in the mid-term elections, shitchaser. And without the Senate, shitchaser, there ain't no chance in hell that Trump or Pence will be impeached.
Keep doing what you do best, shitchaser: sucking!