Houston Vs. Dallas

Her PIMP
Another sleeper .... awesome.
I keep seeing this thread and forget what its about. Originally Posted by LexusLover
See what happens when you go to sleep at night? Heh
good god

1300 posts
You are able to prove it, am I correct? Originally Posted by andymarksman
You done, douche? Fucking shandle
No lesson learnt except for ya'll not having any lives. I'm enjoying my Saturday unlike yalls clown asses. Back to my RW life that nubianpimp cares so much about. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
I don't care about you or your life
You lie so fucking much to make yourself look better, you forgot what u posted in your first meltdown

Like a whale like you could be a Marine
Gtfoh
+1
Fuck....who said that fat bitch's name 3 times in a mirror and brought her back to life in this thread??? Originally Posted by Doublewhiskeycokenoice
Her PIMP Originally Posted by rockerrick
Lmao you remember this is my thread right? You remember you all are only here on this very lengthy thread cause of me right?
Lmao you remember this is my thread right? Originally Posted by tiatate
Right on! The OP should demand that the mods silence those who disagree with her.
Lmao you remember this is my thread right? You remember you all are only here on this very lengthy thread cause of me right? Originally Posted by tiatate

This thread isn't about you so much anymore.
Back on topic...

H town will be bad for you....and your pimp.go to Austin where they are already CrayCray. Yoy will fit in there..
I never said that. That is outting. Thanks bud. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
How about when you leaked private information last night you remember that ?
Back on topic...

H town will be bad for you....and your pimp.go to Austin where they are already CrayCray. Yoy will fit in there.. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Please no.. We have enough crazy 😂😂
Back on topic...

H town will be bad for you....and your pimp.go to Austin where they are already CrayCray. Yoy will fit in there.. Originally Posted by TryWeakly

We are weird.
How about when you leaked private information last night you remember that ? Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

Why you change ur pic? I have to say it was much better before.