Houston Vs. Dallas

Please no.. We have enough crazy 😂😂 Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Girlll you and this corset stay in your lane. It already has you looking like a sausage.
If you keep spamming this thread with ads they will close it
Just a heads up
Girlll you and this corset stay in your lane. It already has you looking like a sausage. Originally Posted by tiatate
Whats the problem? Sausages would go great with those flapjack arms of yours.
And SkeeLoChappel can bring the syrup, to boot!
Please no.. We have enough crazy 😂😂 Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn

Yeah I wouldn't recommend this thread unless your ready to throw down.
The op reminds me of that first verse in one mo drank by juicy j.
Girlll you and this corset stay in your lane. It already has you looking like a sausage. Originally Posted by tiatate

Oh no I just got call fat by a fat ass.. Get outta here with that shit.. I'm fat I know it and don't give fuck
I'll go in what ever fucking lane I choose beside sweet sausage is way tastier then nasty sour cottage cheese
Yeah I wouldn't recommend this thread unless your ready to throw down. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
There's no need to fear when Captain Cunty is here. (This thread gave me a new custom user title.. heh)

ETA-- after Victoria's post.. methinks my services are not needed yet. Just turn on the giant dildo light over Sextropolis if you need me.
There's no need to fear when Captain Cunty is here. (This thread gave me a new custom user title.. heh) Originally Posted by Grace Preston

I like
Oh no I just got call fat by a fat ass.. Get outta here with that shit.. I'm fat I know it and don't give fuck
I'll go in what ever fucking lane I choose beside sweet sausage is way tastier then nasty sour cottage cheese Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Lmao ain't no cottage cheese in sight on these smooth caramel legs. Go look at them.
If you keep spamming this thread with ads they will close it
Just a heads up Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Take your snitchin ass on somewhere. It's not spam if I'm just talking about myself.
If he were a snitch, he would have RTM'd every post where you posted your ad after the first one (yes, repeating the posts over and over is considered forum spamming). If you haven't heard anything about it from anyone, then he probably hasn't "snitched".
Lmao ain't no cottage cheese in sight on these smooth caramel legs. Go look at them. Originally Posted by tiatate

Kiss my cottage cheese ass. Originally Posted by tiatate
As per your own words. I was referring to your ass...

Almost every fat girl knows the standing on your tippy toes to smooth out the cheese for pics trick.. Congrats you go it down
This chick is mildly retarded
As per your own words. I was referring to your ass...

Almost every fat girl knows the standing on your tippy toes to smooth out the cheese for pics trick.. Congrats you go it down Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Lmao that trick must not work for you then