SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

• MPCT
  • 10-29-2018, 07:31 PM
at least you're consistent. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
BTW, WHO FEEDING THE GULF STATE WITH THAT STAGE SCAM BP OIL SPILL: NIGER AT THE CIA FINANCE THE BRITISH INTEL WOULD BE TREASON BY BLACK PEOPLE IN CIA/INTEL

still seeing him drive around int that beat up honda

some of these red neck from shit hole up north still trying take the money sell them vehicles of their via fake jobs
YAWN!!!
Heeeres Johnny!
I've asked this before but......Please ! If there is anyone out there from Trash Land that can translate please advise.
this is a job for .. the MOD SQUAD!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZiPijyoDGs

BAHAHAAAa
  • grean
  • 10-30-2018, 07:31 AM
WHO MILITARY ROBBERY STRATEGY IS TO SPREAD THEM LEGS WIDE AND UP HIGH AND GO OH BABY OH BABY? FOR THE PURPOSE OF ROBBERY Originally Posted by MPCT
I am not able to discern coherent sentence structure in that blob.

Relax and try again
  • WTF
  • 10-30-2018, 05:22 PM
He is just saying the defense industry is fucking this nation like a freshly released prisoner would a cheap whore!
  • MPCT
  • 10-30-2018, 06:49 PM
WHO TEACHING THEIR CHILDREN THE HOLIDAY OF WEARING A MASK TO ROB BY GETTING MAMA PAPA CHILD T. CON MONEY INTO CHARITY CALL L.E.?
  • MPCT
  • 10-30-2018, 06:52 PM
He is just saying the defense industry is fucking this nation like a freshly released prisoner would a cheap whore! Originally Posted by WTF
called it private security in Iraq now called SPORT ENTERTAINMENT MONEY LAUNDERING, no one watches all those 4/5 ESPN channel call money laundering into CABLE
Has Wakeup issued you any points recently? Asking for a friend.
yawn
  • WTF
  • 10-30-2018, 10:01 PM
Has Wakeup issued you any points recently? Asking for a friend. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I doubtif MPCT will answer that.
Stay on topic......
MPCT, will you moo me?