nothing reply anything you want

This is weird....

dang, I want that for a temporary avatar BB LOL

GP see if you can get part of that to fit
  • MC
  • 03-03-2013, 05:51 PM
dang, I want that for a temporary avatar BB LOL Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Ask and you shall receive.

• Tiger
  • 03-03-2013, 05:54 PM
  • MC
  • 03-03-2013, 05:58 PM

Internet, you confuse me.
darn it, did not work, and would have to trim sig line if I put in there

but thanks MC
I don't want to make any rash decisions until we hear from oreo errrr, I mean Mountain Goat. Originally Posted by GP
wtf ever dude. But you really do need to get over this oreo fixation you have.

be the cute cuddly purple dinosaur or the other. I was just asking about contradiction in terms is all. Hell, for all i care you can use a teletubby avatar. just don't use the one that is "deviant". ijs

peace homie
  • GP
  • 03-03-2013, 07:23 PM
Thanks oreo. Where do I find this "deviant" pic you are referring to? You obviously do care, otherwise you would have never brought this up.
not deviant pic pally boy. Jerry Falwell tagged one of the teletubbies gay. Surely, you've heard that - and it WAS the purple one too hmmmm

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Every...y/263357134733

oh - and please refrain from the oreo reference - unless you continue to have some sort of fixation with that cookie
  • Doove
  • 03-03-2013, 08:50 PM
ok, I'm just wondering how we go from a cute purple dinosaur to a semi-automatic handgun.

not a big deal, just seems like a bit of a contrast and conflict. Originally Posted by MountainGoat
You mean the cute purple dinosaur with the caption that read "you're a douchebag"?

Sorry, i'm just not seeing the contrast.
Doove that was a great avatar for GP at the time.

did you see BB's post and where MC shrunk it down for me

I love it LOL
  • Doove
  • 03-04-2013, 04:04 AM
Doove that was a great avatar for GP at the time. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
A comment that's a perfect example of what's wrong with this place.