Hola Friends! Do You Wake Up *Hot & Horny* XXX in The Wee Morning? ;)

Good Monday Morning Y'all!
Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and are ready for another fun week of playing in SA..
Time for this horny guy to meet some more of these Hot Ladies here on ECCIE in SA.....

Go Hard or Go Home ...
and a Happy Monday to all my hobby friends. Have a wonderful day. Not much going on in my world today but am sooooooo looking forward to tomorrow cause this old man is " PLAYING.....anticipation....ha ve a great and glorious day
Yes horny Monday. Scanning memories on who to see when in SA on Wednesday. Hopefully the text will be answered.
Fuck, man! This thread is full of sunshine....

Ah well, I'll roll with it.....have a fucking great monday, you horny bastards and bastardess'.
Up now horny now! What is wrong with me! Haha
The answer is yes and Sonya Plans on resolving g that issue for me tomorrow..Ahhhhh !
and yes I did play today and as usual it was fukkin AWESOME.....ok now I will settle down....have a great week
It's Hump Day....enjoy!!!!
The answer is yes and Sonya Plans on resolving g that issue for me tomorrow..Ahhhhh ! Originally Posted by MrTex1959
Hey

Happy Hump Day!
Happy Hump Day Y'all ...

Looking forward to going to my first social lunch and getting to meet more of these Hot Beautiful Ladies of ECCIE ....

And yes, even some of you Horny Ass fellow Hobbiests ....

Thanks CK for organizing ..

Go Hard or Go Home ...
well Chuck10 I will see you there and yes to meet some hot ladies...
Good morning everyone!!
Top of the morning to you all~!

Boom right under Tracy.
Ahhhh ! All I can say is Sonya helped me with my Morning Wood Today...went back to work with a grin from ear to eat.
Ahhhh ! All I can say is Sonya helped me with my Morning Wood Today...went back to work with a grin from ear to eat. Originally Posted by MrTex1959
Lucky fucker.....I sooooooo need to get back over there and see her. and then I meet this hot little number today and now the decision making process just gets fucked and then...well you know what happens. Dam this town has some really hot wonderful ladies....I hesitate to post this cause it might cause a shit storm but hey whatever....yall have a great nite and a better tomorrow