Are you happy now?

Because she's past her prime? This doesn't apply to Parsley but When sucking and fucking is the only true skill you have, you become jaded and that is not good. Originally Posted by Paradise4me
Well damn you have me all figured out.

Ed, brilliant as ever!
the question should be why do you care?????? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
"Sad and Pathetic"? A little but not as sad as Ancient Ansley. You're right. I thinck I have reached my posting limit for the day anyway .
"Sad and Pathetic"? A little but not as sad as Ancient Ansley. You're right. I thinck I have reached my posting limit for the day anyway . Originally Posted by Paradise4me
School must be out, don't forget your backpack
  • Taint
  • 06-03-2011, 04:42 PM
My frontal lobes keep telling me to find something more enlightened to do than trying to follow this thread down the rabbit hole. My Amygdala says "STEEL CAGE DEATHMATCH! AWRIGHT!"
Amygdala FTW, as usual.
I look at this thread and some of the post and I wonder what ever happened to the civility that we used to have on this Forum. I see some newer folks who may not have had the education and I see some who should know better.
In any case, if I had the desire, there would be about 20 points issued to some of you critters. Fortunately for you, I don't have that inclination but I do have the inclination to stop in here a bit more frequently.
This thread is closed and the next better be a whole lot more civil.