As promised: Slavery good or bad?

You're a liar, Old-THUMPER, you can't name another pathetic, trollish stalker like you who is as obsessionally fixated as you are on post counts on a SHMB, because there isn't another pathetic, trollish stalker like you who is as obsessionally fixated on post counts on a SHMB as you, Old-THUMPER.

Yes, you are a "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

Your predilection for perverted posts is prolific, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO throw in some cum gobbling, jiz soaked, Hitler, loving boyfriends , grubered, thumping, odumbo comments, so we can see how a well educated person speaks chicken dick.
Onward to 16K, you chicken-dicked cocksucker.

"I may have fucked my life up flatter than hammered shit, but I stand before you today beholden to no human cocksucker"
LMAO throw in some cum gobbling, jiz soaked, Hitler, loving boyfriends , grubered, thumping, odumbo comments, so we can see how a well educated person speaks chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
When you quote him, I can see what he says.

This is getting old. He's not making any points, just calling everyone an odumbo loving minion of gruber or whatever the fuck he keeps saying. Nice knowing you dickcheese.
  • Old-T
  • 02-13-2015, 10:09 PM

This is getting old. He's not making any points, just calling everyone an odumbo loving minion of gruber or whatever the fuck he keeps saying. Nice knowing you dickcheese. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You catch on quickly. IBBlowhard is by far the poster who has the least redeeming social value per 100,000 words. Well, with the possible exception of his loyal minion IIFFy. IIFFy certainly wins for LSRV per dumb video.
people like you are allowed to vote... scary
You catch on quickly. IBBlowhard is by far the poster who has the least redeeming social value per 100,000 words. Well, with the possible exception of his loyal minion IIFFy. IIFFy certainly wins for LSRV per dumb video. Originally Posted by Old-T
Actually, "U B Lying", Old=THUMPER, and you and the "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion keep having your asses handed to you and it makes you whine like little girls.

LMAO throw in some cum gobbling, jiz soaked, Hitler, loving boyfriends , grubered, thumping, odumbo comments, so we can see how a well educated person speaks chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your predilection for perverted posts is prolific, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, as are the instances of your stupidity, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

I don't think any pollination is honest or thoughtful after they are elected. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Pollination? WTF???? Originally Posted by gfejunkie

This is getting old. He's not making any points, just calling everyone an odumbo loving minion of gruber or whatever the fuck he keeps saying. Nice knowing you dickcheese.
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Your posts are being met in kind, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

people like you are allowed to vote... scary Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
There's statistical proof that the really dumb and uneducated voters voted for Odumbo, like you did, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Actually, "U B Lying", Old=THUMPER, and you and the "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion keep having your asses handed to you and it makes you whine like little girls.

Your predilection for perverted posts is prolific, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, as are the instances of your stupidity, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Your posts are being met in kind, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

There's statistical proof that the really dumb and uneducated voters voted for Odumbo, like you did, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Originally Posted by i'va biggen

You're going to get frost bite, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
You're going to get frost bite, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Not that cold here chicken dick. Bring your Dad the homeless could use some chicken .
Not that cold here chicken dick. Bring your Dad the homeless could use some chicken . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Not that mountainous either, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

[COLOR="Black"]Actually, "U B Lying", Old=THUMPER, and you and the "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion keep having your asses handed to you and it makes you whine like little girls.

There's statistical proof that the really dumb and uneducated voters voted for Odumbo, like you did, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Whine like little girls? Who the fuck are you, Hannibal Lechter?

When you finish hiding behind that comment, please present the statistical proof you mentioned in the second half of that incredible post, IBIdiot!
Whine like little girls? Who the fuck are you, Hannibal Lechter?

When you finish hiding behind that comment, please present the statistical proof you mentioned in the second half of that incredible post, IBIdiot!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You always show up, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!
Not that mountainous either, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Odds are you will get mounted before the night is over chicken dick.
You know what, this is my OP and if I hear one more chicken thingie, gay remark, or gratuitous insult then I WILL turn this car around and we will go back home.
You know what, this is my OP and if I hear one more chicken thingie, gay remark, or gratuitous insult then I WILL turn this car around and we will go back home. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Do what you want, you chicken dick, fag, Idiot!