Lauren Boebert is a hooker.

...maybe it's just deflection again since things aren't looking great for the orange ass and his minions. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
In case you didn't notice, your "orange ass" buddy left the WH 17 months ago.

Maybe it's just deflection for you to keep bringing him up, since things are looking so downright disastrous for the Delaware Dipshit and his far-left woke handlers who are busy ruining the country when they're not wiping the dribble off the old man's chin.

Maybe it's just deflection for you to keep bringing him up, since things are looking so downright disastrous for the Delaware Dipshit and his far-left woke handlers who are busy ruining the country when they're not wiping the dribble off the old man's chin. Originally Posted by lustylad

I had to like this, you got me with the Delaware Dipshit, made me smile and thanks for that!
I have never heard the term "blouses" before. I'm curious - is that a northern thing? My dad always preached common sense over everything. He said you can have all the degrees in the world but if you ain't got common sense you'll be in trouble. He was right!

I haven't brought my degrees up in probably at least a year or two and these Trumpette geriatric weirdos still can't let that shit go and bring them up all of the time. Hell, the firm I work for doesn't even bring it up as much as these blouses and they actually care and pay me what they do because of them.

Look blouses like lustylady, my dad always preached to be overeducated instead of undereducated if you want to ensure you make real money in life. Don't blame me for those degrees, blame him... it's too bad he didn't tell me that I could have simply moved to some butt fuck town in Colorado and I could be a member of congress and dropped out of high school. Trust me, I would have happily chosen that option if I was aware that was possible.

Edit: Sorry lustylady, you are on my 80 and below circle jerk IQ list. If it was something clever below, please have someone quote you who is not on the list so I can read it. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Maybe she was a high dollar hottie lol. Or maybe a skank that the old rich men thought she was a really young thing and paid her big bucks. With her IQ she could pull off young n dumb

Dah...of course she had to go bare ugh n wtf

Not even with a ten foot pole. When the proof comes out soon....
“Soon” is not synonymous with “never”. Just thought I’d clear that up, there seems to be great confusion over the last 7 years or so.
Maybe she was a high dollar hooker hottie lol. Or maybe a skank that the old rich men thought was a really young thing and paid her big bucks. With her IQ she could pull off young n dumb

Not even with a ten foot pole. When the proof comes out soon....
Jesus, you're a fucking idiot.

Maybe she was a high dollar hottie lol. Or maybe a skank that the old rich men thought she was a really young thing and paid her big bucks. With her IQ she could pull off young n dumb

Not even with a ten foot pole. When the proof comes out soon.... Originally Posted by Tsmokies
What's they old saying about if the shoe fits. Your way to mature to play the young game...but you play the dumb game really well

Dah...fucking morons gots to be
Jesus, you're a fucking idiot. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

Dense!
I have never heard the term "blouses" before. I'm curious - is that a northern thing? My dad always preached common sense over everything... Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
No, it's a Lucas thing. His Daddy was ahead of his time. He didn't just teach young Lucy about gender confusion, he made him wear blouses all the time!
Jesus, you're a fucking idiot. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Truer words were never spoken!
In the army, a blouse or blousing is puffing up fracus above the boot.

Maybe it's just deflection for you to keep bringing him up, since things are looking so downright disastrous for the Delaware Dipshit and his far-left woke handlers who are busy ruining the country when they're not wiping the dribble off the old man's chin. Originally Posted by lustylad
Delaware Dipshit?
Delaware Dipshit? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Yeah, I liked that post. Made me smile, lol
Possibly, just curious why she wouldn't want that on her bio.

I'm guessing Lucas doesn't have a wiki page since he's not a public figure. I simply asked for sources for the 3 degrees because her public profile(s) only mention a recent GED attainment. And no, I'm not correlating degrees to intelligence or competency (although she does have events that would lead a non-tin foil hatter to question both).

Or maybe it's just deflection again since things aren't looking great for the orange ass and his minions. Originally Posted by 69in2it69

how's Biden working out for ya? yeah .. thought so.