My hobbying heart is broken

A
Lmao! Your the only one getting extras.
You and 50 other dudes.
But hey I shouldn't even give validity to your bullshit made up reviews.
Originally Posted by Kickrocks

It's different with her asshole. It's not all about money because she also text me to come pick her up and take her to go eat and run errands. Similar to a BF and GF relationship. Def not fake IOP. She wouldn't even charge me if she owned the place ASSHOLE.
Thank you.
I needed that.
A
It's different with her asshole. It's not all about money because she also text me to come pick her up and take her to go eat and run errands. Similar to a BF and GF relationship. Def not fake IOP. She wouldn't even charge me if she owned the place ASSHOLE. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Then she would invite you to her place so they couldn't charge you.
She's in the service industry. She keeps her clients happy, she gets paid. Like a waitress that flirts with you to get a tip.

When she looks at you she doesn't see bf, she sees $$$$$. Don't forget that
Believe what you want asshole. What she and I have is different. Trying to start rumors? She sees other clients but she doesn't give HJ's. She only has one other time with a cliented she dated. You are clueless.
When she looks at you she doesn't see bf, she sees $$$$$. Don't forget that Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Kickrocks, Treetop is just yanking your chain
She doesn't do anything sexual. Just theraputic. In fact, she told me I'm the exception and the only one who gets extras. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Well damn.... She TOLD you?.....

There are exceptions. I constantly get text messages from my ATF AMP gal telling me to come see her. I can assure you that she would love to see me 7 days a week instead of 3. I also bet if she had it her way I wouldn't have to pay the $160 door fee. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
If that were the case she would tell you to get a room and would make her way to you..... you are just a trick......
Kickrocks, Treetop is just yanking your chain Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch

Lmao. You right, I fell for it.
LM is a little ray of sunshine, ain't he? Putz? Really? Come on man, I bet you can come up with a better name than putz.

Settle down Tiger. Trust me if I really wanted to get creative I could have, proven that one many a times. I wasn't going for style points genius, I was simply calling a spade a spade, and rightfully this post right here is a prime example.

I am a self-described asshole, but to think that I'm an internet tough guy who hides behind a keyboard is a little ridiculous. Your incoherent reply seemed to contain a passing reference to a social, but you really wouldn't want to meet me because I typically don't filter my language when dealing with "tough guys".

Woooooooo, now you're breaking out the big words &
tough guy talk.
"Incoherent"...LOL, gee I we haven't seen that word posted quite a bit lately,. Is that the new blanket answer for some who has nothing else to come back with?? If my reply was so incoherent you would laughed my shit off, rather than doing your best to twist shit around, just because you got put in your place. But please do keep trying.
Do you honestly think you're intimidating anyone?? Once again , I have never had an issue coming out from behind the keyboard, and Monster does not filter out his sense of humor in person either. So please back your mouth up and come have a drink, you say you come down here a couple times a year so there's no excuse.

Oddly, you and SL seem to think Austin is an exclusive area because neither you nor him can think of any reason that a person from another part of the states would ever be in your backyard. I hate to break it to you, but I come down there a couple times of year for business. Get used to it, I will be around this forum from time to time.

Once again you Mam are trying to twist words around and back peddle on shit you said. These are YOUR words right here

"To wrap it up, this type of crap is exhibit A to the statement I made a little while back in that Texas has a problem."

I called you out on your Ignorance, and told your ass if you have a problem with us, the keep your worthless ass in whatever shit hole you reside in. And now here you are trying to twist what was actually said to try and fit your pathetic argument.Nice try, Not gonna work. I could give a shit less where the fuck you go.

BTW, humor is a skill you obviously lack but that you proudly exhibit in spades. Here is a simple idea that I use to find humor. Say something completely outlandish, but not creepy as all sin like your original post, then use logic to show people why your original outlandish statement makes sense. Originally Posted by gt27

Now this here has to down as one of THE most moronic, asinine fucking attempts at making oneself look "coherent". Logic is something you have already proven to lack, which has already been pointed out.

Not every one in this world is gonna walk, talk, act, and think like you do. get over yourself. You do not get to decide what humor is and is not. And yes "Dark Humor" is humor, if don;t accept that then that is your ignorance not mine. As I said before not one person who has met me has came on here and said shit. In fact quite a few have told me at social gatherings, that my shit makes then crack up, since they actually know me. As long as I continue to here that I continue to be who I am, sorry I'm not gonna change over a Piss Ant from fucking Kansas.

I have now had two well known providers come on this thread and vouch for me. So I guess that makes the score

Monster: 2
Piss Ant: ZERO!!

HAHAAAAAAAA!! Tell me, How does defeat taste????

Now, go on ahead with your, " You're getting mad" reply, cause I already know that one is coming.
Man!! I missed this whole drama filled thread until just now?!

Ive met LM in person-he was the first gent i met from the site after posting in the ww.
All the fears I had of this place- getting ripped off, being forced into compromising positions or into doing something i didnt want to do (naked pics-you know who) -he eased them for me. A true gentleman of the hobby.
I catch slack from ladies all the time for calling him my online hobby flirt because of his crass attutude. But I suppose because Ive met him in person I can sense his twisted sarcastic sense of humor which i actually love. It allows for some comic relief -goes to the extreme. Its funny!
BUT
That being said, had I never had the pleasure of meeting him, his words might offend me just the same as it offends others.

Case in point-its coed! Take it a grain of salt and make your next session a forced dom session to make you smile again Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte

Thanks Beautiful!!

p.s. FWIW, you're still next on Monster's list
  • Gamer
  • 05-03-2017, 01:11 AM
Well damn.... She TOLD you?.....

If that were the case she would tell you to get a room and would make her way to you..... you are just a trick...... Originally Posted by Whispers
Whoosh