CLIMATE CHANGE THREAD, get used to it...

^^^ LSM is part of the problem , no body wants to correct anything just make money whata crock of shit , and what comes to mind is """The masses are to asses "
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
hmm what you mean by that?
brian cox is a brilliant idiot.
0beymemes want everyone to eat only GMO tofu...

https://americanpolicy.org/2019/10/1...-own-industry/

Originally Posted by Redhot1960
Wait until they forget about climate change and cattle that shit ain't gonna matter unless they have a chip in them to buy or the mark of the 666 u don't eat drink or buy shit! Damn there I go again with that bible stuff... Ok back to man made climant change "science" right... Fuck what's going on again I forgot... I mean I'm just saying....cheers::
CM .... please keep posting in here. It keeps it real.
CM .... please keep posting in here. It keeps it real. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Reals stupid.

But I’d gladly gives her a pickles tickle.
"They wanto believe"
Reals stupid.

But I’d gladly gives her a pickles tickle. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
"Yous" is the stupid one, ONCE again the CLIMATE IS CHANGING but there's nothing yous or you or the "cry baby" Dumb Dems can do about it!!!

It's enviable... You'll figure it out one day to late... and you can take yous pickle and stick it in your ass ya fool.

How's ww3 looking? Shouldn't you be packed and off to Iran don't hate bc i know whats going on in the world and yous stuck in stupid toodles!
CM .... please keep posting in here. It keeps it real. Originally Posted by LexusLover

There the lost ones, SMDH quit sad... I'll be stupid alright I know where the hell im going and I know why all this is happening. I'll pray for the lost ones... they cant help it
a few sharp-eyed visitors have noticed that...

the national park service has been quietly removing the signs at glacier national park in Montana that the glaciers will be gone by the year 2020

the signs and all the take home brochures for the little kids regarding that have disappeared

one glacier has grown by 25% but there's no sign regarding that
This another Great Video Presentation on "Climate Change" We need to do something quick , I guess.

https://youtu.be/RX7HQa7Mmks