new details on JFK assassination

• WTF
  • 10-07-2019, 10:10 AM
When WTF using the phrase "I think" ....

... one can disregard all following that phrase as absolute bullshit! As for his propensity to dwell on all things "gay" ... it speaks for itself. Jealousy is difficult to conceal when based on fictional bullshit. Like "Russian Collusion" in the 2016 election!!! With regard to WTF ... I haven't determined if his issue is "clit envy" or "dick envy"! I'm sort of leaning toward the former. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Nobody envies your clit like dick...

• WTF
  • 10-07-2019, 10:12 AM
I’m certainly not going to believe anything you have to say!

• WTF
  • 10-07-2019, 10:42 AM
I’m certainly not going to believe anything you have to say!
Originally Posted by bambino

And theres wtf after a long weekend of gettin pegged up the ass and having many nutt sprayed in his mouth

• WTF
  • 10-07-2019, 11:48 AM
And theres wtf after a long weekend of gettin pegged up the ass and having many nutt sprayed in his mouth
Originally Posted by winn dixie
And you wonder how I know you're a latent homosexual!

bambino, wtf, both of you are off topic.

the topic is JFK. not Bambino or WTF drama.

please stay on topic.
bambino, wtf, both of you are off topic.

the topic is JFK. not Bambino or WTF drama.

please stay on topic. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I haven’t been off topic you jaggoff.
Never doubt a women’s intuition. She knew what happened. Never liked or trusted LBJ. Didn’t want to go to Dallas. She gave a big Fuck You to LBJ. Look who got assassinated during that era. JFK, RFK, MLK and Hoffa. When rich and powerful people want you dead, you die. Ask the Clintons! Or Marylin Monroe!!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Of course she knew. It's obvious she instructed her children on what the truth was. Ever wonder why John Jr. named his political magazine "GEORGE"?
  • oeb11
  • 10-07-2019, 03:38 PM
L-17 - what is your thought about why the magazine was named "George"??
L-17 - what is your thought about why the magazine was named "George"?? Originally Posted by oeb11

its named after George Washington.
L-17 - what is your thought about why the magazine was named "George"?? Originally Posted by oeb11
Conspiracy theories abound that it was G.H.W. Bush that was involved in orchestrating the the assassination via the CIA. John Jr. was supposedly making a point.
Conspiracy theories abound that it was G.H.W. Bush that was involved in orchestrating the the assassination via the CIA. John Jr. was supposedly making a point. Originally Posted by eccielover
That's it. It must have been rather appalling to JFK Jr. that a man in Government that played a role in the assassination of his father would become President. That was his reason for titling the Magazine "George".
does anyone else find it ironic that the show being broadcast at the time was "As the World Turns" ?? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

yes it was.... heck didn't know they had video recorders back then, of course, they're likely to be expensive.
Conspiracy theories abound that it was G.H.W. Bush that was involved in orchestrating the the assassination via the CIA. John Jr. was supposedly making a point. Originally Posted by eccielover
That's it. It must have been rather appalling to JFK Jr. that a man in Government that played a role in the assassination of his father would become President. That was his reason for titling the Magazine "George". Originally Posted by Levianon17
George HW Bush was never at anytime in the CIA during the Kennedy Administration.

He was CIA director in 1976-1977 under gerald ford.

George (relating to George Washington) was a glossy monthly magazine centered on the theme of politics-as-lifestyle founded by John F. Kennedy Jr. and Michael J. Berman with publisher Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S. in New York City in September 1995. Its tagline was "Not Just Politics As Usual." It was published from 1995 to 2001.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_(magazine)

interestingly... Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway was a notable contributors to the magazine.