another warning shot from mother nature....

(you gave me another chance to show your are dumb):
Originally Posted by LexusLover
"Your are dumb."

Late Breaking News from the Patriarch of the Idiot Family!
But he keeps coming back for more ....

Here it is again ..(you gave me another chance to show your are dumb):

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/0...e-to-ice-loss#

.."the observed "rebounding" effect is over 10 times faster than was expected given the amount of ice lost." Originally Posted by LexusLover

That is lame showing Iffy sitting on the fence before they lured him back in with a banana. Wait till you see the one of him jacking off. You just keep digging deeper...
"Your are dumb."

Late Breaking News from the Patriarch of the Idiot Family! Originally Posted by bigtex
You really are petty, aren't you?
You just keep digging deeper... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yes, you do.

Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

.."the observed "rebounding" effect is over 10 times faster than was expected given the amount of ice lost."

Keep giving me more opportunities to show you are a liar. Please do.
Yes, you do.

Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

.."the observed "rebounding" effect is over 10 times faster than was expected given the amount of ice lost."

Keep giving me more opportunities to show you are a liar. Please do. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Hate to break this to you because of the great job but, it is just showing how dumb you are. However if it makes you feel better keep on with the dumbing down. Wake up !!!
Poor pitiable IB.

Yes, floating is about Archimedes. But that wasn't the question.

And my issue isn't with a person's religion, it is with their blowhard hypocrisy--like you.
Originally Posted by Old-T
You're a conspicuous liar, Old-Twerp, because, and for your edification, Old-Twerp, LexusLover's question was:

So, ....does the iceberg hold the water down or does the water hold up the iceberg? Originally Posted by LexusLover
"Archimedes Principle" addresses LexusLover's question exactly:

"The weight of the water displaced [LL's "hold-down"] will equal the weight of the object [LL's iceberg] floating [LL's "hold-up"] in water."
You're a liar, and you only make yourself look increasingly ignorant and stupidly dishonest, Old-Twerp, when you argue that it was Newton who first observed and documented this scientific principle.

Sir Isaac says both. Originally Posted by Old-T
You really are petty, aren't you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
And .... "your are dumb."
You're a conspicuous liar, Old-Twerp, because, and for your edification, Old-Twerp, LexusLover's question was: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IBIdiot's trying to drive off "liar" competition! Hell, he ought to be focused on LexiLiar and not OT.

If IBIdiot can get LexiLiar out of the way, he would be in the running for Patriarch of the Idiot clan!
double post
LL! It looks like you have a stalker fan!

And .... "your are dumb." Originally Posted by bigtex
IBIdiot's trying to drive off "liar" competition! Hell, he ought to be focused on LexiLiar and not OT.

If IBIdiot can get LexiLiar out of the way, he would be in the running for Patriarch of the Idiot clan! Originally Posted by bigtex
double post Originally Posted by bigtex
Stop stop stop OMG you are almost making me feel sorry for you. What, are you in the dumbest fucker on the board award? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Not as long as you are posting here, LittleEva!

Your stupidity once is enough.
And .... "your are dumb." Originally Posted by bigtex
Nothing says "your are dumb" than a double post, which BigKotex is leading the board on.
Not as long as you are posting here, LittleEva! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

I have been laughing my ass off at you for years dull knife. Your pathetic attempts to hurt my feelings are a hoot. Besides you are ahead of LL in the contest , and both of you are a lap ahead of me ....LOL
Trying to hurt your feelings?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Poor LittleEva!