WHY DID "SELMA" THE MOVIE FAIL TO GET TRACTION?

Use caution JL,
Word has it that Asshat Liar will show up and try to beat the cum out of you ! Originally Posted by rioseco
Realizing that, I would punch him in his fat ugly face and knock him down before he had the chance!!
Realizing that, I would punch him in his fat ugly face and knock him down before he had the chance!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You or your nurse?

Two threats of violence against another member in successive threads. We've all been here before. You're a toilet paper tiger!

You must think you have more of a right to be here than anyone else. If so, why did you have to flee the country? Have you shared that little unmentioned bit of Intel with the idiot Cornholio?

Do you accept my final offer as presented or not?
We still do not have an agreement and the clock is ticking. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Apparently you have a reading comprehension problem. I have clearly put the ball in DH's court. With that said, I believe your last, best and final offer is chocked full of bullshit bluster but if he is satisfied with your stated conditions, than so am I.

Unlike you, I am easy to please! I am not much for repeatedly changing terms and conditions with each blink of the eye.

If you carefully read the quote provided below, I clearly stated that I have put the ball in DH's court. If he feels he already has enough information to move forward, than I am fine with it.

If he feels he needs additional information, I will help in any way possible!

Through my previous postings in this thread, DH is aware of my final position. He clearly has my approval to move forward. I am willing to live with his final decision, whether he agrees with my final position or not.

If DH wants to adhere to your ridiculous, non-relevant two month counter-proposal. I am fine with it. If he wants to adhere to your idiotic, non-relevant 5 days of postings after the decision is made, I am fine with that also. If he wants to adhere to the equally idiotic "or for any reason" request, that is his decision.

Furthermore, if DH finds that you are correct and there is an applicable rules infraction on my record during whatever he determines to be the specified time period, I will start my 5 year Political Forum ban immediately.

Why wait 5 days? Duh!

Truthfully, I do not have a problem with DH making it public. But that is an internal Mod issue and is not my decision to make. In any event, we will all know what the final determination will be.

As far as I am concerned, I am looking forward to DH's final and binding decision.

As an aside, you really need to work on your anger issues!

It is little wonder that Israel revoked your defection documents.

Just sayin'

Over and out!

However, in the spirit of trying to get along, I will make one more concession.

If dearhunter feels it would be justified to extend the time period to 2 full months, I will reluctantly yield to his good judgement.

If dearhunter further feels that he should enforce JL's totally irrelevant "for any reason," (last minute) add-on, I will reluctantly yield, once again.

As I stated previously, I yield to dearhunter's good judgement. The ball is now in his court.

Let the chips fall where they may! Originally Posted by bigtex
Here is how it will be.

The wager is for the time period of 12/1/14 thru 1/31/15. If BigTex has an infraction (active or reversed) on ECCIE of any kind during that time period, he loses the wager. If BigTex does not have an infraction in his profile for the time period of 12/1/14 thru 1/31/15, Jewish Lawyer loses the wager.

By agreeing to the wager, BigTex and Jewish Lawyer voluntarily submit to a directive that can be enforced by the moderators of this forum and myself.

The directive of the wager shall be as follows: The loser of the wager shall not post in the ECCIE political forum (under the losers present and/or any subsequent handles) for a period of 5 years. The time will start at the posting of information settling the wager.

Settlement of the wager will be decided by me. If either party has cause to dispute my findings, simply RTM your grievance and modtardville will decide.

Here are the penalties for violating the directive:

1st violation of the directive is a 30day ban from ECCIE.

2nd violation of the directive is a 60day ban from ECCIE.

3rd violation and each subsequent violation of the directive is a 90day ban from ECCIE.

To be clear, if the loser posts in the Political Forum (even if he deletes his post immediately), it will be a violation of the directive.

The loser will be allowed a 5day 'goodbye period'. He will be allowed to whine and bitch for 5 days about how much of a loser the winner is. After that, he is done.

If you both agree to the wager, quote this post and state "I agree".
Here is how it will be.

The wager is for the time period of 12/1/14 thru 1/31/15. If BigTex has an infraction (active or reversed) on ECCIE of any kind during that time period, he loses the wager. If BigTex does not have an infraction in his profile for the time period of 12/1/14 thru 1/31/15, Jewish Lawyer loses the wager.

By agreeing to the wager, BigTex and Jewish Lawyer voluntarily submit to a directive that can be enforced by the moderators of this forum and myself.

The directive of the wager shall be as follows: The loser of the wager shall not post in the ECCIE political forum (under the losers present and/or any subsequent handles) for a period of 5 years. The time will start at the posting of information settling the wager.

Settlement of the wager will be decided by me. If either party has cause to dispute my findings, simply RTM your grievance and modtardville will decide.

3rd violation and each subsequent violation of the directive is a 90day ban from ECCIE.

To be clear, if the loser posts in the Political Forum (even if he deletes his post immediately), it will be a violation of the directive.

The loser will be allowed a 5day 'goodbye period'. He will be allowed to whine and bitch for 5 days about how much of a loser the winner is. After that, he is done.

If you both agree to the wager, quote this post and state "I agree". Originally Posted by dearhunter
I agree!
Realizing that, I would punch him in his fat ugly face and knock him down before he had the chance!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
To quote your hero: "Adios, MOFO!"

The only problem I see here will be the un-fucking-bearable crowing, from the winner, that the rest of us will be subjected to for at least three months. I sure wish dh had included a "no-crowing for the winner" clause.
Here is how it will be.

If you both agree to the wager, quote this post and state "I agree". Originally Posted by dearhunter
I agree! Originally Posted by bigtex
Here is how it will be.

I agree.
i recommend a "no crowing for the winner" gentleman's agreement.
Time to settle it then...
BigTex, you have moderator permission to take a snapshot of your "infractions" folder and post it here in this thread. To be clear, when you do this everyone will be able to see all of the infractions you have ever received on ECCIE (not just for the time period in question). Do not clip out anything in the snapshot. I will be watching what you post. If you are dishonest in any way, I will call you on it.
Big brother is watching you Tex.
Here ya' go!

An unaltered, unedited and untampered with cut and paste follows:

0 point(s) total Latest Infractions Received
Post Date Expires Points Reason Posted By
Little Johnny (The... 08-31-2011
07:49 AM Expired 0 Insulting Remarks ztonk

That's all folks!
I would have prefered a screen shot.

But, you have shared the required information.
Attached Images File Type: png Screenshot_2015-02-04-21-34-34.png (154.4 KB, 51 views)
I would have prefered a screen shot.

But, you have shared the required information. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Yep, that's me!!!!!