WOMAN / PROVIDERS Shaving years off their age....

If a provider lies about her age or her activities or is deceiving about her fees (I.E. upsell) or is not the person in the photo or has changed names a bunch of times I choose not to see her. It's just a choice of mine because of some bad experiences with lying women. I know honesty is tough at times but it does say alot about ones character. It's just my decision and do not expect anyone else to change the way they are because of it. I do think that being honest is as hot as anything you can do in bed. I do agree that the woman in the above pictures is very pretty no matter the age.
Her handler obviously here on ECCIE! Originally Posted by Still Looking
30-32?
30-32? Originally Posted by incognito isis
Her (4) ads with 16 pictures were promptly removed when I posted. The ad plainly states she is 25! She in fact is about to turn 40!
Just as many guys that want to see a young 19yo girl want to see a 30yo woman. I don't really see the point in lying...unless you're 60, of course! Originally Posted by AimeeAims
If your a GIRL at 19, your a woman at 30...what are you at 50?

I'll give you my answer up front.... Still $200-400 per hour
If your a GIRL at 19, your a woman at 30...what are you at 50?
Originally Posted by Still Looking
The ones I go out of my way to find!
How old are you... "How old you you want me to be?"
The ones I go out of my way to find! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
That's why I love you Chica
You know a good thing when you see it
[quote=Still Looking;1371896]If your a GIRL at 19, your a woman at 30...what are you at 50?

The ones I go out of my way to find! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
You know a good thing when you see it Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I call a certain beautiful 50 year old lady my All Time Favorite!!!!
  • Old-T
  • 06-10-2011, 08:08 AM
At 50, an experienced woman.

My ATF will be 50 in less than a year. I've been seeing her for over a decade and she just keeps geeting better. Already planning her 50th BD evening.
At 50, an experienced woman.

My ATF will be 50 in less than a year. I've been seeing her for over a decade and she just keeps geeting better. Already planning her 50th BD evening. Originally Posted by Old-T
Kinda like fine wine... they just keep getting better with age!