Sars_CoV2 In Retreat

Lucas, my friend, you forgot there is little "normalcy" here. Largely a group desperate to push an agenda that fits their politics by echoing voodoo opinions, despite legitimate fact and science. Not worth wasting bandwidth to debate.
  • Tiny
  • 07-25-2023, 11:45 AM
There's a good article in the New York Times today about the origins of COVID. It's a long read - I only got through about half this morning before I had to go to work. But interesting so far, and a great review of the various theories (natural origin, accidental lab leak with or without gain of function research, bioweapon).

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/25/m...vid-start.html
  • Tiny
  • 07-25-2023, 11:51 AM
How about we all just agree that is it is nice that there is some normalcy now like pre-covid, so it is irrelevant whether vaccines or masks were necessary now unless you just want to argue about nothing... unless someone arguing against vaccines in here is an expert (LOL), this back and forth bullshit about the validity of vaccines and wearing masks discussions have become redundant to say the least.

Hell, the posts above me have people talking about physical fitness for fucks sake. Newsflash, professional athletes who are in 100X's better shape than anyone on this board have caught Covid. What the fuck are some of you people even talking about now? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
McCain, You're one of the top three most talented writers on this board. Only TC and LL compare. I enjoy your posts. I wish you'd be a little more accepting about what people want to discuss though. Yeah, this is mostly history. I've gotten tired of the subject but like to revisit it occasionally. The way science and politics intersected and the effect on peoples beliefs is interesting.
  • Tiny
  • 07-25-2023, 11:52 AM
Not 100 pounds, just various rocks/bricks/whatever is laying around that fits into a rucksack. It’s probably more like 50ish pounds. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Still impressive, unless you're younger than most of the rest of us.
Admittedly, this might be a challenge for some to follow, those being the ones that are unable to discern the deference between "from" verus "with".

Anyway, also from a former NY Crimes writer:

Testimony of Nicholas Wade on 8 March 2023 to the House Select Subcommittee on Coronavirus Pandemic

You can tell he is too close to the truth, because HE's A RACIST!!!

House GOP's COVID Hearing Features Advocate Of Racist Theories About Genetics
Republicans welcomed testimony from Nicholas Wade, a widely criticized science writer who has speculated about Black and Jewish people's innate qualities.
Democrat opens COVID origin hearing by accusing witness Nicholas Wade of racist views
Wade, a former science editor at the New York Times, called Ruiz's remarks a 'distraction' and defended his reputation
Seems they want to bury this article from scrutiny:

Origin of Covid — Following the Clues
Did people or nature open Pandora’s box at Wuhan?

Of course, unbeknownst to the NY Crimes, we have the receipts of Fauci funding GoF research at Wuhan, via EchoHealth and emails showing his desire to suppress (that's a fancy word for government censorship) the information.

BTW and not included here: It would seem that the exact, 26 character, genome sequence of the furin cleavge in the covid was patented by Moderna in 2015 and it appears Fauci had a role there as well and that sequence exists nowhere else in nature. Go figure....
There's a good article in the New York Times today about the origins of COVID. It's a long read - I only got through about half this morning before I had to go to work. But interesting so far, and a great review of the various theories (natural origin, accidental lab leak with or without gain of function research, bioweapon).

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/25/m...vid-start.html Originally Posted by Tiny
Admittedly, this might be a challenge for some to follow, those being the ones that are unable to discern the deference between "from" verus "with".

Anyway, also from a former NY Crimes writer:

Testimony of Nicholas Wade on 8 March 2023 to the House Select Subcommittee on Coronavirus Pandemic

You can tell he is too close to the truth, because HE's A RACIST!!!

House GOP's COVID Hearing Features Advocate Of Racist Theories About GeneticsDemocrat opens COVID origin hearing by accusing witness Nicholas Wade of racist viewsSeems they want to bury this article from scrutiny:

Origin of Covid — Following the Clues
Did people or nature open Pandora’s box at Wuhan?

Of course, unbeknownst to the NY Crimes, we have the receipts of Fauci funding GoF research at Wuhan, via EchoHealth and emails showing his desire to suppress (that's a fancy word for government censorship) the information.

BTW and not included here: It would seem that the exact, 26 character, genome sequence of the furin cleavge in the covid was patented by Moderna in 2015 and it appears Fauci had a role there as well and that sequence exists nowhere else in nature. Go figure.... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
If that's the origin. How would they introduce this into the human population through out the world to induce disease?
If that's the origin. How would they introduce this into the human population through out the world to induce disease? Originally Posted by Levianon17
In Wade's paper, he talks about the trail of tears. Basically the infection spread along the train tracks (stations) up to Beijing. Point being; it did not spread from a bat's ass 500 miles away from Wuhan to Wuhan and then outward.

You might recall that Chyyyna did not close down their airports for a long time after September 2019. Presumably because it would be racist, (or was it xenophobic?) as it was here in the USofA, according to F Joe Biden no less.

In a different vein; luckily, I posted this prior to May 21, 2023, so it's still searchable. Ghee, I wish they would fix the searching engines.

What does $1B buy the Chinese these days anyway?
Clearly there are a couple things that China is actually investing in; technology and more Comrades. FWIW: A chite-load of the shenanigans go through Harvard.

Tech related:
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/harva...-china-related
Dr. Charles Lieber, 60, Chair of the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at Harvard University, was arrested this morning and charged by criminal complaint with one count of making a materially false, fictitious and fraudulent statement. Lieber will appear this afternoon before Magistrate Judge Marianne B. Bowler in federal court in Boston, Massachusetts.

Yanqing Ye, 29, a Chinese national, was charged in an indictment today with one count each of visa fraud, making false statements, acting as an agent of a foreign government and conspiracy. Ye is currently in China.

Zaosong Zheng, 30, a Chinese national, was arrested on Dec. 10, 2019, at Boston’s Logan International Airport and charged by criminal complaint with attempting to smuggle 21 vials of biological research to China. On Jan. 21, 2020, Zheng was indicted on one count of smuggling goods from the United States and one count of making false, fictitious or fraudulent statements. He has been detained since Dec. 30, 2019.

Comrade related:
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/...-constitution/
Adrian Vermeule, a professor of constitutional law at Harvard Law School, recently wrote a piece for the Atlantic in which he argues that traditional interpretations of the U.S. constitution have “now outlived its utility,” and that it is now time for the government to take a more centralized role in people’s lives...

...The law professor even goes as far as stating that “property rights and economic rights will also have to go,” because they “bar the state from enforcing duties of community and solidarity in the use and distribution of resources.”...

The bi-directional technology street:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-vials-into-us
An intelligence bulletin from the FBI late last year warned of a growing "biosecurity" threat within the United States after Chinese nationals were caught attempting to sneak potentially dangerous viruses into the country by plane.

The “tactical intelligence report” from the FBI’s Weapons of Mass Destruction Directorate assessed in November that “foreign scientific researchers who transport undeclared and undocumented biological materials into the U.S. in personal carry-on and/or checked luggage almost certainly present U.S. biosecurity and biosafety risks,” according to the unclassified document obtained by Yahoo News... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Just looking at the dates those articles were published should cause a rational person's head to spontaneously combust - IMMHO. Sure is a whole lotta dots connecting in them thar hills...
In Wade's paper, he talks about the trail of tears. Basically the infection spread along the train tracks (stations) up to Beijing. Point being; it did not spread from a bat's ass 500 miles away from Wuhan to Wuhan and then outward.

You might recall that Chyyyna did not close down their airports for a long time after September 2019. Presumably because it would be racist, (or was it xenophobic?) as it was here in the USofA, according to F Joe Biden no less.

In a different vein; luckily, I posted this prior to May 21, 2023, so it's still searchable. Ghee, I wish they would fix the searching engines.

What does $1B buy the Chinese these days anyway?
Just looking at the dates those articles were published should cause a rational person's head to spontaneously combust - IMMHO. Sure is a whole lotta dots connecting in them thar hills... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
I don't like the way any of this sounds.
I don't like the way any of this sounds. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You and me both bruddah.

But that is what happened in mid-late 2019. But what happened in mid January 2020 one might ask:

You and me both bruddah.

But that is what happened in mid-late 2019. But what happened in mid January 2020 one might ask:

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
There is no telling what these idiots have done. There was a British Television writer named Dresden James, he once wrote, " When a well package web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and it's speaker(s) a raving lunatic". I don't know when he wrote that but it holds true in these times of Covid as more people seek the truth.
This is what happens to a community of people who didn't follow a single CDC guideline to thwart Covid.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oh0qVm7nAWi9/
https://www.bitchute.com/video/KoLLT6a2KTm3/
Lucas, my friend, you forgot there is little "normalcy" here. Largely a group desperate to push an agenda that fits their politics by echoing voodoo opinions, despite legitimate fact and science. Not worth wasting bandwidth to debate. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Yeah, I know. I usually leave threads like this alone after a while because they never end. It's not like anyone in this forum will ever post, "Maybe I'm wrong. I never thought about that."

I'm humble enough to know that what I don't know, I don't know. I don't feel the need to hop on google and search for nonsensical articles that support my opinion about what I don't really know because Joe Smuck wrote some nonsense on the internet that aligns with my bullshit narrative.

I don't know everything. I am not educated in the sciences to be neither a physician nor a scientist. For me to speak as if I am an expert on this matter would be a joke IMO. I admit that. Hell, if I remember correctly, I made a "D" in chemistry while I was in undergrad. Does anyone really want advice from me about this shit because I know how to use google and I have internet access?

I know a ton about the financial service industry. That's my livelihood and how I eat. I won't act like I know a lot about a field that I am neither educated nor qualified to act like I know its merits to question the experts and their opinions... and just for the record, Dr. Faucci was an expert. I believe strongly in ageism though, so I don't believe he is one now because it is no longer 1995. But remember, I did make a "D" in chemistry 101 so what the fuck do I know about his expertise?
There is no telling what these idiots have done. There was a British Television writer named Dresden James, he once wrote, " When a well package web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and it's speaker(s) a raving lunatic". I don't know when he wrote that but it holds true in these times of Covid as more people seek the truth. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Something occurred to me about the timing of busting up that Chinese scientist's smuggling ring. Recall it occurred in mid-late 2019. Obviously it had been going on for some time. Now, hold that thought for a moment.

Recall all the foolish folk that took a DNA test (PCR) to see if they had the sniffles, repeatedly? That concept was proffered from a paper published Jan 21, 2020. Obviously, they had to have started it well before that, i.e. when most of us had never heard of the covid. Oh, one other tidbit there - they did not have a sample of the covid to compare the results against at the time. BTW: That paper was peer reviewed in November 2020, finally. The results? Total codswallop. Bunk. Fake science. Go figure. Too late. The horse was far afield and the barn door was off the hinges. You might also recall that occurred durig the Zenith of government misinformation of **cough censorship cough**, aka dissenting opinion from the narrative. Now, hold that thought for a moment.

Kery B Mullis was the Nobel Laureate that invented the PCR test. There were two things in particular he was adamant and vocal about: 1) Fauci was an idiot (several years ago) 2) The PCR test could not be used to identify a virus specifically. It could be used to tell if an unspecific virus (fragments) had been present, after all normal manner of diagnosis had been used. In other words, it gave a hint that some viral matter might be at play, but it did not identify what virus was present. He died suddenly of pneumonia in mid-late 2019 (August 19, I believe). Now, hold that thought for a moment.

Anyone recall the most common medical showing for severe covid hospitalization? Pneumonia! BTW: That is very similar to flu hospitalizations. In point of fact, pneumonia is listed as the cause of death, with flu listed as a contributing factor in the vast majority of flu related deaths. Put another way: they count flu related deaths by the number of pneumonia deaths, during flu season. Now, hold that thought for a moment.

Time for the math portion.
So let's add all those held thoughts up.
1 + 1 + 1 + 1= What exactly??

Does that seem utterly preposterous, from a raving lunatic?
Well you're preaching to the choir. Let's face it though in the eyes of those that took the Pandemic seriously and believe every word and directive uttered from Fauci and the NIH,CDC as the truth you're a raving lunatic and of course so is anyone else that questions the Government narrative on Covid. Now if those that question the validity of the Government narrative are wrong there really is no harm done, but if they are right that might be a different story.
Well you're preaching to the choir. Let's face it though in the eyes of those that took the Pandemic seriously and believe every word and directive uttered from Fauci and the NIH,CDC as the truth you're a raving lunatic and of course so is anyone else that questions the Government narrative on Covid. Now if those that question the validity of the Government narrative are wrong there really is no harm done, but if they are right that might be a different story. Originally Posted by Levianon17
The bad news is ~75+% of people fell for the first clot-shot clap-trap. The god news, only ~16-18% fell for all the follow on clot-shot boosters and now the booster notion is dead altogether, dropped like a rock. But then again, now they want to do annual clot-shots and most likely combined for the flu and the covid. Remains to be seen how many covidiots fall for that. My guess, that minuscule number will fit in a teensey dixie cup.