This Guy is Catching Hell Now!!!

Look you twat...we are all products of how we are raised--my mum is English me dad is Scottish not IRISH. We say "fooking" as well you infant. Mods aren't going to ban my because I'm not JL! And, never have been! I'm done with this idiotic one-sided argument. Originally Posted by Don't Be Daft!
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out...
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out... Originally Posted by ExNYer
Pull your lip over your head and swallow cunt--still not JL. They should ban you for being such a nonce! Eat a bag of cocks yeah! Come at me when you have some insults that have a bit of bite:-)))
Why didn't he take the Patriarch of the Idiot clan (LexiLiar) and the identical twins, JD and IB, along for the ride?

In any event, I am on board with the door hitting him in the ass on his way out remark.

I nominate it for the post of the day award! Originally Posted by bigtex
Webster's definition of "idiot" is verbatim the same as a description of an Odumbo voter, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.
Webster's definition of "idiot" is verbatim the same as a description of an Odumbo voter, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That was fucking clever, IBIdiot. You're totally out of material, so you're regurgitating your favorite passages from that book you whack off to when you're taking a shit... The dictionary.

I suggest you keep your stupid shit to yourself and quit regurgitating it all over the board!

Pull your lip over your head and swallow cunt--still not JL. They should ban you for being such a nonce! Eat a bag of cocks yeah! Come at me when you have some insults that have a bit of bite:-))) Originally Posted by Don't Be Daft!
I guess that means I should say things like "crikey" and "guv'nah", right?

The more you protest with over-the-top "Englishisms" right out of "Mary Poppins", the more you look like JL trying too hard.

The limey doth protest too much, methinks.
It's how I speak. I'm not JL and never have been. Give me all the stick you want chap. I'll continue to post my thoughts. If you wish...have as many go's at me as you like.
  • CJ7
  • 05-01-2014, 01:31 PM
It's how I speak. I'm not JL and never have been. Give me all the stick you want chap. I'll continue to post my thoughts. If you wish...have as many go's at me as you like. Originally Posted by Don't Be Daft!

don't worry about it
  • CJ7
  • 05-01-2014, 01:33 PM