1st Time at an Amp

I went to my first AMP last night. Twas awesome.

It was at Aloha. My cousin told me about it so me him and a few other people went.

Where do I post about my first time at an amp?

Also, I don't remember the name of the provider. Was a little tipsy haha
Thanks aRandyOne you totally changed my view of AMP! I decided to take a chance and try one out again after reading your post. Come to find out it was my own bad etiquette that was the problem, not the AMPs...

Xenon
had a grate time at my 1st amp last week, it went just like aRandyOne posted! I will be going back!
I am looking at AMP's for the first time and all the reviews seem to be for L3 for a pretty standard 60 house fee and 140 for the lady. Does anyone go to an AMP for L1 or L2? What is the standard rate for those services? Do you still get the TS? Any info would be appreciated.
I am looking at AMP's for the first time and all the reviews seem to be for L3 for a pretty standard 60 house fee and 140 for the lady. Does anyone go to an AMP for L1 or L2? What is the standard rate for those services? Do you still get the TS? Any info would be appreciated. Originally Posted by gardo
You are paying for the amount of time spent at the AMP. You are not paying for any particular activity. Therefore, the cost is the same for a given amount of time regardless of what activates occur while you are there. The cost for 30 minutes is a total of $140 PERIOD. $40 goes to the house, and $100 goes to the girl. The cost for one hour is a total of $200 PERIOD. $60 goes to the house, and $140 goes to the girl. The prices are not negotiable! The cost is the same regardless of what level of service you wish to receive while at the AMP. A table shower is always included.

This price structure applies only to AMPS. Suburban "rub-and-tugs" are different, and you can pay differently for different levels of service. You have to negotiate the cost and dance around what you really want. I exclusively visit AMP's, so I can give no advice on suburban massage-ie parlors.
Thanks for the info.
can someone do me a favor , if anyone of yall goes to a amp soon , can u ask them what is the age limit in there , it don't matter which amp , I got to know , thank you
thank you for this sticky
One mentioned above I will not do. I will not hand over any money until I choose who I'm going to be with. I guess I was spoiled while I lived in Hawaii and got a "Line up" of all the girls working and was able to choose. One place I went, Momma would have the girls stand up and when she clapped her hands they would slowly turn around for you. Ahhh Hawaii.
Anyway, always choose a girl before you lay out any money. I walk around from place to place and ask for line ups until I find what I want. Seeing just one right now but that will change when she leaves.
im curious... afternoon fun. which AMP is the best, lets say 1 pm? any ideas? I assume I give 60 bucks when i walk in and 140 in the room itself? DO you get a line up?
and whats "ts" am i going to get cornholed by a "ladyboy" LOL
TS = Table Shower

click on the link in my sig for a list of abbreviations/acronyms
Ok thank you clutch. which AMP would be the best for better looking gals? I went to junes 3 times back in the day 2 times i got the fat girl, one time i got the skinny freak... with braces... loved her. clutch- nice avatar
First post here I wanted to extend my heartfelt thank you for the excellent information in this thread. Knowledge beyond value right here! Thank you all again and be safe!

tnt
  • Ampha
  • 07-18-2013, 09:38 PM
This is a great site.