European Union Backing Off Tariffs

Yep and they also know it was submitted to them from Bush. LOL!

Question did Sept 30th 2008 happen before or after Obama became President?
And one more thing if Bush had completed the deal, Obama would not have had to finish it for him. It was just another disaster left for him to clean up. The budget was not the problem it was the economy. Somebody had to do something.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
W's budget was never passed into law. The budget that was signed into law was the budget padded and passed by Odumbo, Pelosi and Reid.
W's budget was never passed into law. The budget that was signed into law was the budget padded and passed by Odumbo, Pelosi and Reid. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I thought Bush did not have a budget. LOL! You know the vast majority of the budget was passed on Sept 30th 2008 and the rest was in line with what Bush agreed. By the way Bush said the revenue incoming would be 2.7 trillion. He was off by nearly 600 billion dollars. So there is a big chunk of the deficit that is on him. the next year Obama came in nearly that much under budget, I do not recall you cheering for that.
I thought Bush did not have a budget. LOL! You know the vast majority of the budget was passed on Sept 30th 2008 and the rest was in line with what Bush agreed. By the way Bush said the revenue incoming would be 2.7 trillion. He was off by nearly 600 billion dollars. So there is a big chunk of the deficit that is on him. the next year Obama came in nearly that much under budget, I do not recall you cheering for that. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Surprise! Surprise! You *thought* wrong. W submitted a budget, but it was stalled by a dim-retard Congress and never fully acted on until after the election when Odumbo, Pelosi and Reid padded it well and signed it into law in march 2009 making it Odumbo's budget.
Surprise! Surprise! You *thought* wrong. W submitted a budget, but it was stalled by a dim-retard Congress and never fully acted on until after the election when Odumbo, Pelosi and Reid padded it well and signed it into law in march 2009 making it Odumbo's budget. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Actually they gave it back to Bush in June and he sat on it because the republicans told him to. You never learn do you.
Actually they gave it back to Bush in June and he sat on it because the republicans told him to. You never learn do you. Originally Posted by MT Pockets

Reading is fundamental to "learning" and a literate person can read that it is Odumbo's signature on the budget that was finally passed in March 2009 by Odumbo, Pelosi and Reid AFTER W left office.
The key word there being FINALLY, indicating that ...
The key word there being AFTER, indicating that ...
The key word there being FINALLY, indicating that ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
IB thinks when he pisses on the seat and his mom cleans it before sitting in it , that it is her fault LOL! The Dems only added 200 billion to the 3.1 trillion budget but its all them LOL!
IB thinks when he pisses on the seat and his mom cleans it before sitting in it , that it is her fault LOL! The Dems only added 200 billion to the 3.1 trillion budget but its all them LOL! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
It was Pelosi, Reid and Odumbo that pissed on the seat for nine months by spending more than was programmed for in W's budget request.
It was Pelosi, Reid and Odumbo that pissed on the seat for nine months by spending more than was programmed for in W's budget request. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
But according to Pocket's theory the upturn in the economy allgedly started in the Obaminable years was actually the handy work of Bush who set the stage for economic growth by the influence of the Federal Budget he, Bush, proposed!
But according to Pocket's theory the upturn in the economy allgedly started in the Obaminable years was actually the handy work of Bush who set the stage for economic growth by the influence of the Federal Budget he, Bush, proposed! Originally Posted by LexusLover
If you read through my postings you will notice on several occasions I stated Bush and Obama worked together to turn it around. I am not anti-Republican I am anti-Fascist. So I guess you are gonna get a brain hernia figuring out how to contradict me LOL!
It was Pelosi, Reid and Odumbo that pissed on the seat for nine months by spending more than was programmed for in W's budget request. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yep a whole 6% increase in the budget. Wow that really fucked it up LOL!
Yep a whole 6% increase in the budget. Wow that really fucked it up LOL! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Odumbo, Pelosi and Reid doubled it -- the fuck-up is on them.
Says you.
Odumbo, Pelosi and Reid doubled it -- the fuck-up is on them. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
While you may have above a 4th grade level at English your math is needing some work. A 6% increase is not doubling it. But those pesky facts just ruin everything LOL!