Question about provider demographics.

Hmmm??? I never thought of it that way. Maybe someone should start a thread about why some of these gals think they should charge so much. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
Confidence!
Damn, me, PJ and OHM jumped on the dog pile:
YouTube- Dogpile on the Rabbit! - Looney Tunes/Bugs Bunny Originally Posted by SR Only
I love old Bugs Bunny cartoons.
The economy has hit hard here and no recovery in sight.
There are more visiting ladies than ever but their rates are higher. 300+.
Seems like if any new talent pops up to say hi we never hear from them again.
I believe that the seasoned locals snatch them up and keep them UTR and happy. I say this because a couple have stated this in their profiles.
So if you have Bunnies for $150 to $200 thank your lucky star.
About a 2 1/2 hr drive from here there are a lot of providers, not like TX or FA of course but some of the guys on the aforementioned local boards have the NPOA attitude and are very vocal about it. Those gents are not poor either. Some brag about the tens of thousands they plunk down on their partying. I'm fascinated about the causes and attitudes. There are individual reasons of course. But I'm more intrigued by regional group mindsets.
PJ and I agree!!

And from the view here in Connecticut, there seem to be oodles of lovely woman in the Lone Star State. [insert drool emoticon]
Dayum, girl, it would be much easier to understand your position if you had automatic Spell Check and Grammar Correction. This kind of posting supports my position about the providers' educational level.

zipper/no zipper, in the end its what u want. ill make u cum w/or w/out the zipper if u want! i aim to please and hell yea i wanna get off! about the money only for the women......not me baby! I LIKE DO LIKE THE WAY U THINK! Thank u. and if i spell bsomething wrong who gives a shit cuzI FUCKING LOVE SEX NOT SPELL CHECK! lol! muahhhhhhhhhhhh! Originally Posted by Cindy Jones
baby i can have more orgasms then most ladys and my guys well.... the record for being w/me is 5 cums so fuck spell check, fuck wasting $ cuz my guys r the fucking bomb and i dont think they feel like they r wasting $$$$$ when they kiss me good bye. if u guys feel like your wasting money...... your with the wrong lady! my guys and i dont need spell check i assure you!! woohoo!! Originally Posted by Cindy Jones
wow! sounds like providers r just a sex toy.? i would like to think i am special to my guys as they r to me.....not just a $$$ thing but a person i have a great, fun, and sexy relationship with. why must u make it sound so cheap, so simple, so....."cold" it sounds like you are not with the right "lady"..... sounds sad!? try to find a silver line n ! Originally Posted by Cindy Jones
Dallas such a great place to play and we welcome any of you hot ladies that would like to make it your new home.
I was wondering the same thing! During a quick perusal through this board, I realized that there are many providers in the Texas area. I thought that maybe this board was started there? Originally Posted by Eliza
We would for sure love to have you in the Dallas area so please start packing if only for a weekend trip. Make sure to put me at the top of your list so I can properly welcome you as you exit the plane.
Thanks for the kind words. I visit Dallas quite often. Every now and then I can be found in Houston. Originally Posted by Ansley
Would love to see your site and contact info so I can catch you on one of your Dallas visits.
  • Eliza
  • 02-16-2010, 06:02 PM
We would for sure love to have you in the Dallas area so please start packing if only for a weekend trip. Make sure to put me at the top of your list so I can properly welcome you as you exit the plane. Originally Posted by gptxman

I'd love to come to Dallas, but I shall have to send you my weekend rates first in a message.

[crouches and hides, waiting for someone to make an IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!!! comment]
"Cha-Ching!"
I'd love to come to Dallas, but I shall have to send you my weekend rates first in a message.

[crouches and hides, waiting for someone to make an IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!!! comment] Originally Posted by Eliza
Not hard to go there with this kind of comment.
For every price point and taste. Including a fair number that aren't even ladies. Originally Posted by pjorourke
I thought you were the same pjorourke that I have seen on the South Florida boards in the past.
Funny you should mention that, as I was just trying to decide which thread was the most fun: "NPOA in HDH" or "ZOMG, you mean she's a DUDE??" Originally Posted by EmilyHemingway
No. He means some of the Providers don't act like ladies. Especially on an infamous South Florida board.
I thought you were the same pjorourke that I have seen on the South Florida boards in the past. Originally Posted by leglover05
One and the same -- although it has been a while.
No. He means some of the Providers don't act like ladies. Especially on an infamous South Florida board. Originally Posted by leglover05
Well that too.