Would you see a provider that offers BBFS?

I don't see civilians without a cover, (yes I'm paranoid) there is no way I'll see a provider who is BBFS
This is similar to a fiduciary responsibility. Obviously everyone of us has BBFS with some kind of frequency, either in the hobby or personal lives.

As long as a provider/hobbyist doesn't indicate the issue explicitly, everyone is happy with their head in the sand.

If such a fact is made explicit, then there is pressure to modify behavior based upon it.
.... Obviously everyone of us has BBFS with some kind of frequency , either in the hobby or personal lives... Originally Posted by crimson
If that be true... who the f@ck is getting my share.... Oh, wait... damn you DearHunter...
If that be true... who the f@ck is getting my share.... : Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
From What I heard from the Home you had MORE than your share for years and years.......leave some for the rest of us.
I'm thinking about offering to buy TMFT a drink.......

Does anyone know of a titty bar that serves Metamucil?
I'm thinking about offering to buy TMFT a drink.......

Does anyone know of a titty bar that serves Metamucil? Originally Posted by boardman
Thanks a lot... go to a bar.. Alcohol... another thing I can't have anymore... make that a titty bar... two things I can't have anymore... with a business man's lunch that includes T-Bone Steak... 3 things I can't have anymore...alright... now I'm suicidal... thank Gawd I'm also chicken...
From What I heard from the Home you had MORE than your share for years and years.......leave some for the rest of us. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Pussy is like money... when you are young... you get lots of it and you think you will always be able to get more .... so you don't appreciate it... then when you are old you wish you still had some of it... what if they had an IRP available... Individual Retirement Pussy ... you give up a portion of the pussy you are offered when you are young...and when you get old ... they send a provider over once a month...
Pussy is like money... when you are young... you get lots of it and you think you will always be able to get more .... so you don't appreciate it... then when you are old you wish you still had some of it... what if they had an IRP available... Individual Retirement Pussy ... you give up a portion of the pussy you are offered when you are young...and when you get old ... they send a provider over once a month... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Once a Month....damn Bro, at least come up with an IRP that will give dividends of 1 Provider a WEEK for a 30 min session (that will give us plenty of time to talk and catch up before the session and some take to talk after it)
Be a gentleman; change your condom after you put it in her butt. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Also remember, change your condom when you switch girls.

That's why you always need to get a big pack of 36.
omg cant believe im going to reply to this. First of all many of us practice hygiene standards that keep bodily fluids contained, as a professional its the least You can do. And fucking Your SO is waaay different then fucking 300 men with out a condom. This is common sense. 1 versus 300?

What she does in her personal life is her choice, what she does professionally should be conducted professionally. That would be like going to see Your gynecologist for a pap smear. im sure Your SO puts his fingers in there bare, But it damn sure would be wrong, unethical,and unprofessional for him to do it as a professional. Same act different standards.

as for this comment.................

i find it quite funny that some peoples argument is "would you want some guys bare dick being where you are thinking about datying at".. do you really get off licking some girls pussy that has fucked a guy period..condom or not? i mean..his 300lb belly was bumping and grinding, and pubic hairs dusting off as he pounds away at her tight hole COVERED mind you..that you will be licking on hours later.. i find it hard to believe a thin piece of plastic makes it that much easier to do or not to do? really?

why would You not shower? Your implying You go from session to session w/o a shower? That's just nasty gross.... You really have a way with making men want to hobby......

Some of us are low volume enough and i pride myself in this to at least shower in between, and i try to only see one client in a 24 hr period. But that's just me. Just bc this little hobby is far from legal doesn't mean we are all entitled to do as we please. Just think what regulations and health standards would be put in place if it were legalized? im sure bbfs wouldn't be the standard, and shouldn't be. Just bc You wear a condom makes it far from safe, especially with a high volume partner such as a provider who fucks bare.

As low volume as i am, ill go on a limb and say honestly ive probably seen 400 men. Who is the bigger threat here, me or the hobbiest who has seen me and his wife maybe 20 others? So not the same, give it up, that argument makes no logic at all. Originally Posted by subcilla

LOL.. you kill me seriously.. what lines can you draw to conclude that BBFS has to equal HIGH VOLUME.. and that a girl that would offer BBFS ain't low volume just like you..? i mean.. if she is getting more for that "speciality"..she may work less than you and make more money..

second.. condoms don't stop herpes, crabs and many other diseases..prevents aids..yes.. however.. if providers are seriously sitting here saying that they have SOOOOOO MUCH faith in condoms that if for a second they thought for a second a guy was infected or at risk they would still see him? HELL NO.. they would refuse service.. just like a girl going BB could..

in the end its all theories.. there is not hard line drawn to BBFS equally high volume..and because you sit here and claim low volume doesn't make it fact either.. all it takes is one.. one guy.. a kiss, a bbbj with herpes on yoru mouth that just ain't breaking out.. one time..one guy to infect you..condom or not.. is there a greater risk..of course..

i would far rather take my chances with some married guy with a 350,000 dollar home..a wife, 2 kids, a great job.. that has more to lose.. i would take my chances on him being safe.. then some 22yr old provider that has some cash in her pockets..hits the bar and banging some guy she has known for 5 months bareback cuz she LUVS HIM.. god knowing only who he has fucked..only to break up..rinse and repeat with the next guy.. ya..i will count on the married guy most likely playing safer and being safer then some provider counting on condoms but barebacking some stuff she is "in luv with"... seriously now..its goofy.. some of ya'll put so much damn thought into bbfs

i the end..know one knows who is doing it.. never will.. so its all a pointless argument..

best bet.. guys wear a condom.. girls make the guy wear a condom.. if you don't want the guy to wear a condom..thats your choice too..

here is a nifty idea.. if guys call asking for bbfs..SAY NO.. there is NO RULE against asking.. anyone can ask anyone any question in the hobby..if they are willing to live with the results.. no harm in asking..the worst you can be told is NO.. i chuckle when girls get all bent out of shape and personally offended some guy would ask..

get over it already.. if everyone is minding their own business..wearing condoms.. then you have nothing to worry about..
Once a Month....damn Bro, at least come up with an IRP that will give dividends of 1 Provider a WEEK for a 30 min session (that will give us plenty of time to talk and catch up before the session and some take to talk after it) Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Perhaps an SPP (Simplified Pussy Plan)would work better for you... the maximum you can put into the plan is 25% of your current Pussy income ... however you must begin taking distributions around age 70 1/2 ... trust me after age 71... you can live on a lot less Pussy than you think...
Also remember, change your condom when you switch girls.

That's why you always need to get a big pack of 36. Originally Posted by essence
. . .And whatever you do, please don't pinch pennies by buying used condoms!

Perhaps an SPP (Simplified Pussy Plan)would work better for you... the maximum you can put into the plan is 25% of your current Pussy income ... however you must begin taking distributions around age 70 1/2 ... trust me after age 71... you can live on a lot less Pussy than you think... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
TMFT,
Your contributions are always good for a laugh or two. You have a great sense of humor, or maybe you can just see the ridiculousness of the human condition.

LS
LOL.. you kill me seriously.. what lines can you draw to conclude that BBFS has to equal HIGH VOLUME.. and that a girl that would offer BBFS ain't low volume just like you..? i mean.. if she is getting more for that "speciality"..she may work less than you and make more money..

second.. condoms don't stop herpes, crabs and many other diseases..prevents aids..yes.. however.. if providers are seriously sitting here saying that they have SOOOOOO MUCH faith in condoms that if for a second they thought for a second a guy was infected or at risk they would still see him? HELL NO.. they would refuse service.. just like a girl going BB could..

in the end its all theories.. there is not hard line drawn to BBFS equally high volume..and because you sit here and claim low volume doesn't make it fact either.. all it takes is one.. one guy.. a kiss, a bbbj with herpes on yoru mouth that just ain't breaking out.. one time..one guy to infect you..condom or not.. is there a greater risk..of course..

i would far rather take my chances with some married guy with a 350,000 dollar home..a wife, 2 kids, a great job.. that has more to lose.. i would take my chances on him being safe.. then some 22yr old provider that has some cash in her pockets..hits the bar and banging some guy she has known for 5 months bareback cuz she LUVS HIM.. god knowing only who he has fucked..only to break up..rinse and repeat with the next guy.. ya..i will count on the married guy most likely playing safer and being safer then some provider counting on condoms but barebacking some stuff she is "in luv with"... seriously now..its goofy.. some of ya'll put so much damn thought into bbfs

i the end..know one knows who is doing it.. never will.. so its all a pointless argument..

best bet.. guys wear a condom.. girls make the guy wear a condom.. if you don't want the guy to wear a condom..thats your choice too..

here is a nifty idea.. if guys call asking for bbfs..SAY NO.. there is NO RULE against asking.. anyone can ask anyone any question in the hobby..if they are willing to live with the results.. no harm in asking..the worst you can be told is NO.. i chuckle when girls get all bent out of shape and personally offended some guy would ask..

get over it already.. if everyone is minding their own business..wearing condoms.. then you have nothing to worry about.. Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv
Its one thing to see a man without a condom, Your in a relationship, You know and trust each other, rather $ is exchanged for it or not. But when You offer BBFS to anyone and everyone in the masses in a AD is just disgusting and by far not the same thing. Ignorance is bliss. i hope any provider offering BBFS has set back some of that cash for her HIV treatments, memorial services.
Some are just plain goofy.. just cuz the AD says it..doesn't mean guys are doing it.. lmao.. and WRONG.. being in a relationship does not make it safe sex bareback.. NEGATIVE..NADDA..not ever.. you don't know who that guy or girl has been with prior to getting with the provider lmao.. no way of knowing.. herpes that isn't active..genital warts.. get off the freakin AIDS kick..thats such a loser easy way out.. worry about the shit that you will more often get.. clap, herpes, warts etc etc etc.. shit condoms don't help all the time.. aids is real, its out there..ya..get over it..

i have a hard time believing a provider would fuck some dude she thinks has AIDS.. lmao..condom or not.. i mean seriously, if i had to worry about every guy walking in potentially being an aids victim.. there is no amount of CONDOMS i could put on him that would make me fuck him..thats just ludacris.. totally stupid..

fact is.. providers talk all the time about their personal lives.. some guy that think they are in love with.. they just started dating.. which by all post here by some..is ok if she goes bareback with him..he is HER SO.. god forbid he is cheating.. bringing shit home.. god forbid the last girl he was with had something..or the last guy she was with..etc etc etc... unless you take your ass down and get blood tested and know truly that 2 people are only fucking each other..only then are you TOTALLY SAFE.. otherwise.. the whole SO, boyfriend argument is just stupid and shows ignorance..

for every hobbyest cheating on his wife.. there could be a wife he is barebacking cheating on him and letting some dude bareback her.. for every provider offering BB doesn't mean guys are taking it.. or that she is high volume..or that she is seeing unsafe clients etc etc etc.. no more so then some chick with some guy she shacked up with thinking she is in love hitting her pussy bareback every night..all day etc etc etc.. god only knows who he fucked previous to her..

its a joke.. leave it alone.. i hope..i hope..

I hope.. that any girl that fucks a guy out of marriage without a blood test bareback..saves up her whore money from fucking guys with condoms on.. to pay for her aids treatments and service..

I hope some girl that sells pussy day in and day out doesn't get genital warts and pass it on to some unsuspecting soul that thought she was just workign nights somewhere and truly loved him and not gonna bring home an STD from some hobbyiest that WORE A CONDOM.. and now he has it and has to live with it the rest of his life..

I hope.. that some girl selling the same pussy, to the same hobbyiest thinks she has any room to judge anyone.. people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.. know one knows what anyone else is doing..

i could bust out more than a few providers with emails i still have..that run their damn mouths about girls doing bbfs in public areas..yet have done it for fucking the right amount of money.. wonder who else that protest to much is doing the same damn thing.. WE WILL NEVER KNOW.. know one does or will