The racist governor...Virginia DEM!!

what is the difference between 1975 and 1984 besides 9 years?

on tv last night

"The Washington Examiner has now dug up an NPR transcript from 1975 where Biden talks about his support for segregated schools. Is this disqualifying in the new Democratic Party? Is Biden just a deep-seated racist, incapable of running for president on the Democratic ticket?"

I think he tried to defend anti-busing by saying it protects black culture or something

sort of like using child psychology

presenting a reverse argument as cover to protect your real goal

why give biden a pass and not northam?
what is the difference between 1975 and 1984 besides 9 years?

on tv last night

"The Washington Examiner has now dug up an NPR transcript from 1975 where Biden talks about his support for segregated schools. Is this disqualifying in the new Democratic Party? Is Biden just a deep-seated racist, incapable of running for president on the Democratic ticket?"

I think he tried to defend anti-busing by saying it protects black culture or something

sort of like using child psychology

presenting a reverse argument as cover to protect your real goal

why give biden a pass and not northam? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Biden was instrumental in making changes to the busing law (created exceptions) after the supreme court busing ruling caused negative responses from his constituents.
And NOW in other news the LT GOV has ME-TOO issues , It just keep's getting better.
Now the governor and his lieutenant are turning on each other. Fairfax has accused Northam of leaking the allegations. Looks like both guys will be gone when all is said and done.
Now the governor and his lieutenant are turning on each other. Fairfax has accused Northam of leaking the allegations. Looks like both guys will be gone when all is said and done. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
no just the white guy will be gone. not sure what the right will spin that but it will have racial overtones.
What the dems do not seem to have a handle on is that everybody has something in their past that they don't want known. They wanna dig up bones but when it's done to them they start crying and whining how it's not fair. Oh well, too bad,so sad.
And NOW they hired a PI ( don't know maybe Magnum ) to find out who in the picture Oh Yeah its just getting good ( trying the Not Me LOL)