The walls are closing in on Hillary, Obama, DNC, Deep State

I agree. Clinton or anyone else in power will never be held accountable. Shit like this only stops when the corrupt fuckers are drawn and quartered in DuPont Circle. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Gitmo will do.
<nothing worth repeating> Originally Posted by greenbook
A 10 yr old account snuffed in a single post?!?
Gitmo will do. Originally Posted by bambino
Series of lamp posts running along Irving St NW, East from18th St NW?
She’s looking good nowadays!!!!

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/62744
Is this a real post?

Does anyone in their right mind think Clinton will go to jail?

Even if trie and convicted, Biden would pardon her.

Jesus, what a lame nut thread Originally Posted by WTF
... No need to wet your knickers yet, mate.

Though you do seem to have the plan all worked-out.

#### Salty
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2022, 05:37 PM
... No need to wet your knickers yet, mate.

Though you do seem to have the plan all worked-out.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Just telling you the facts.

Nobody is going to jail.

But is that is what gets you and bambino off in your little circle jerk, dream on.
Just telling you the facts.

Nobody is going to jail.

But is that is what gets you and bambino off in your little circle jerk, dream on. Originally Posted by WTF

does that include Trump? seems some of our fellow posters think he is.
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2022, 06:25 PM
does that include Trump? seems some of our fellow posters think he is. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yes that includes Trump.

And here is why bambino's post is nonsense.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022...e-house-spying

Strangely, there wasn’t a lot of fact-checking going on down at Mar-a-Lago, but the actual reason that the “LameStream” media hadn’t covered the story was likely because, as the Times notes: (1) Sussmann’s conversation with the CIA had already been reported last October (2) Durham never once said anything about the White House being “infiltrate[d]” (3) the special counsel also never claimed the Clinton campaign had paid Joffe’s company and (4) perhaps most importantly, “the filing never said the White House data that came under scrutiny was from the Trump era.” In fact, lawyers for the data scientist who helped develop the data analysis in question, say this happened during— wait for it—Barack Obama’s presidency.

“What Trump and some news outlets are saying is wrong,” attorneys Jody Westby and Mark Rasch told the Times. “The cybersecurity researchers were investigating malware in the White House, not spying on the Trump campaign, and to our knowledge all of the data they used was nonprivate DNS data from before Trump took office.”

In other words, Trump and company got the whole thing hilariously, mortifyingly incorrect. But fear not: We’re sure they’ll issue a lengthy correction and heartfelt apology to the people whose reputations they impugned—and the ones Trump suggested should be put to death—in no time.
Yes that includes Trump.

And here is why bambino's post is nonsense.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022...e-house-spying Originally Posted by WTF

Vanity Fair. citing the New York Times.

the worst of the worst.

President Trump spoke with Glenn Beck today and he commented on the latest Durham findings:

“This is sort of an amazing thing that’s happening with Durham, cause a lot of people had given up… He seems to be going forward at a level that nobody ever thought was possible.

I mean what he’s revealing, if you really look at it and study it & read what he wrote, this looks like it’s just a foundation. This is the beginning. They’re building a building and this is just a foundation on which a lot of big things are going to be revealed.

Look I have very little doubt that the upper levels of government - meaning the top level, specifically and the Vice level, if he were to understand it. I have very little doubt that they knew it was happening. Very little doubt.”
Biden also paid tech firm that spied on Trump.

Hillary Clinton Wasn’t Only Trump Rival to Pay Tech Firm That Spied On Him, Biden Also Hired It for 2020 Campaign

https://beckernews.com/hillary-clint...ampaign-44164/
And after 10 years of investigation they still have nothing lol n omg n wtf. Just more stupid shit for the fake news to make a big deal of. Can the idiot even bring any charges for all the (non) crimes that (didnt) occur 10 fkn years ago Looney tunes keep on coming

Yes I do say so and lmao dah