Wash your Ass/Cock/Pussy Superthread - I've mentioned this before but, clean IT up!

Really?
8 pages of this?

I often have to apologize for wet hair because I take a shower before each client. I couldn't imagine meeting a gentleman with even the slightest hint of another mans sweat on me.
The shower is also available for my visitors to use should they need to, and I don't count that time since it is for my benefit.

I find it rather hard to fathom that anyone in this business ( or hobby ) would need to be reminded to wash themselves........
You've tasted dirty pussy? Originally Posted by Shayla
Meh, we've all been there Shayla!
Meh, we've all been there Shayla! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Guess it comes with the territory... heh.
Ladies,

You always need to wash your clit bowl. If you pull back the skin around your clit, you will see residue from TP and etc. Trust me, a dirty clit bowl smells funky and tastes nasty. Originally Posted by AlluringExotic

Now the question here is how big is your clit hood that it traps TP!!!
Guess it comes with the territory... heh. Originally Posted by Shayla
Occupational hazard
I am so lucky I rarely encounter this problem but if I do run into a smelly dick that longs to be anywhere near me, trust. I am not going to spare your feelings because you did not think about how I would feel when I am on my knees, unzipping your pants, and as soon as the barrier has been breached I get bitch slapped with the pungent odor of carelessness!!

I have no problem telling someone to take their nasty ass into the shower! You can't tell me you didn't know your dick smelled like dog marked roadkill all freaking day.

Back when I was high volume shiz like that used to tick me off.

Now the question here is how big is your clit hood that it traps TP!!! Originally Posted by RegularFemale205
You can pull back the hood on most clits to see any residue. When a woman is horny and the clit protrudes, you can see it too.

Its like a miniature uncut cock head....the way you clean it is in the same principle.

If you would like me to show you, please send me a pm so we can video chat. I will give you a detailed examination of a perfect black pussy with velvet soft jet black hair and inner lips the color of pepto-bismol. Not to mention but I have two long delocate Labias that can be tied in a knot. I love my girl!
You can pull back the hood on most clits to see any residue. When a woman is horny and the clit protrudes, you can see it too.

Its like a miniature uncut cock head....the way you clean it is in the same principle.

If you would like me to show you, please send me a pm so we can video chat. I will give you a detailed examination of a perfect black pussy with velvet soft jet black hair and inner lips the color of pepto-bismol. Not to mention but I have two long delocate Labias that can be tied in a knot. I love my girl! Originally Posted by AlluringExotic
Do you keep a hide a key in there? WTF?
Do you keep a hide a key in there? WTF? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Thats none of your business. Lol. I cant tell you all of my secrets!
Thats none of your business. Lol. I cant tell you all of my secrets! Originally Posted by AlluringExotic
Now I remember you! You’re the one with the tramp stamp that says, "Do not back up, severe penis damage!"
Some ppl have secret in order to survive...Its a good thing everyone knows all my bizness.. dammmn
Some ppl have secret in order to survive...Its a good thing everyone knows all my bizness.. dammmn Originally Posted by Anita Lay
This ones just for you AL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6gEk...30B104FD680D54
I have only had 2 stinky clients... who because of that alone put them on a DNS ever again! One...there was no help for... a toothbrush just further increased the rancid odor. The other... took a shower as soon as he came in.. but apparently it was seeping out his pores because the time it took to walk from shower to the bed... well... lets say you cant take credit for finding ones gag reflex.. when you werent even in her mouth yet!
Now... on the other hand.. OMG! I have had clients that smelled so dang good that it was hard to let them out the door after!! Every time I smelled them I was wanting to rip their clothes back off and go again!!
lmao gross
Not to mention but I have two long delocate Labias that can be tied in a knot. Originally Posted by AlluringExotic