I MISS THE DAYS OF ASPD!

Turning coat was worth about 25 bucks per session for your broke ass.......50 bucks by the time you reached the bottom of the barrel.

I still fondly recall watching you fawn over those fat pigs Queen Tut used to bring in from Austin. Oh, them glory days of ASPD.......how I do miss them so.

On the bright side, one of us has remained consistent.......ijs. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Turning coat? Queen Tut bringing bringing in girls from Austin?

Are you in the early parts of Alzheimer's or a more advanced part? [JOKE]

I don't have any idea what you're talking about.

I was mainly Wildflowers (70%), Chasity's, Chalino's, Junior's, Escape, LaFemme, and some other group. I was never with a street walker! So if I hung out at these places, how could I be a 'broke ass'. How could my broke ass make around 7 trips to Costa Rica, and several other trips to Reynosa, Tijuana, and Nuevo Lardo? If I'm fixing to buy a nice second home in Galveston, how could I be a broke ass? If my retirement was 7 figures, how could I be a broke ass? You don't know shit about me so screw you and your remarks.

Yes, I have changed, however sometimes change is good. Being a constant ass through both ASPD and here isn't a good thing. You do the same old bullshit here as you did at ASPD, same bloated ego, same bullshit signature. Every time you used the term 'fat whore', who are you? Brad Pitt? No, you're just a regular looking guy

As I've stated many times before, you add nothing to the hobby. When is the last time some new lady came on the scene and posted about needing advice or some guy new to the hobby came in asking for advice. The pathetic part of your loser MO is that you can help someone, but I guess your bloated ego won't allow you to talk down to those who aren't at your perceived level of intelligence.
Turning coat? Queen Tut bringing bringing in girls from Austin?

Are you in the early parts of Alzheimer's or a more advanced part? [JOKE]

I don't have any idea what you're talking about.

I was mainly Wildflowers (70%), Chasity's, Chalino's, Junior's, Escape, LaFemme, and some other group. I was never with a street walker! So if I hung out at these places, how could I be a 'broke ass'. How could my broke ass make around 7 trips to Costa Rica, and several other trips to Reynosa, Tijuana, and Nuevo Lardo? If I'm fixing to buy a nice second home in Galveston, how could I be a broke ass? If my retirement was 7 figures, how could I be a broke ass? You don't know shit about me so screw you and your remarks.

Yes, I have changed, however sometimes change is good. Being a constant ass through both ASPD and here isn't a good thing. You do the same old bullshit here as you did at ASPD, same bloated ego, same bullshit signature. Every time you used the term 'fat whore', who are you? Brad Pitt? No, you're just a regular looking guy

As I've stated many times before, you add nothing to the hobby. When is the last time some new lady came on the scene and posted about needing advice or some guy new to the hobby came in asking for advice. The pathetic part of your loser MO is that you can help someone, but I guess your bloated ego won't allow you to talk down to those who aren't at your perceived level of intelligence. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
First things first....I believe DearHunter and I think you are lying about quite a bit of stuff to save face. First off using Costa Rica as a barometer for success is LAME!!! It's cheap as hell to travel to Costa Rica and find cheap ass places to stay. I mean it's literally cheap as fuck. So that tells me right out of the gate you're living in a fantasy land.

2ndly - RM confirmed DH's position and did you ever apologize to RM and the other girls for cutting them so deeply probably due to nothing more than being rejected by them. DH said you put these girls down in ways that he never has...and now you want to claim some born again status because some gave you discounts? I can confirm that even though we aren't associates DH has in the past privately given me very good advice.

3rdly - How are you going to talk about name calling and intelligence when all one has to do is look at your sig. To me it's clear you are a racist...Straight bonafide... Most sane people know people that walk around hating Obama... when all he legit tried to do was advance the cause of poor people like you... are simply mad about his melanin. All Obama did was repackage for the most part high level Reagan ideas. But uneducated and ignorant racists will never see or understand it.

So I don 't believe you at all...yes people do change but why do they change....you need to go back and apologize to ALL the women you cut down and then come back with your Jesus fish before you have any credibility....and ohh drop the black man hate while you're at it.
Make ASPD great again.......heh
Sounds like Sista Chappelle thincks dearhunter is a "stand up guy".
First things first....I believe DearHunter and I think you are lying about quite a bit of stuff to save face. First off using Costa Rica as a barometer for success is LAME!!! It's cheap as hell to travel to Costa Rica and find cheap ass places to stay. I mean it's literally cheap as fuck. So that tells me right out of the gate you're living in a fantasy land.

2ndly - RM confirmed DH's position and did you ever apologize to RM and the other girls for cutting them so deeply probably due to nothing more than being rejected by them. DH said you put these girls down in ways that he never has...and now you want to claim some born again status because some gave you discounts? I can confirm that even though we aren't associates DH has in the past privately given me very good advice.

3rdly - How are you going to talk about name calling and intelligence when all one has to do is look at your sig. To me it's clear you are a racist...Straight bonafide... Most sane people know people that walk around hating Obama... when all he legit tried to do was advance the cause of poor people like you... are simply mad about his melanin. All Obama did was repackage for the most part high level Reagan ideas. But uneducated and ignorant racists will never see or understand it.

So I don 't believe you at all...yes people do change but why do they change....you need to go back and apologize to ALL the women you cut down and then come back with your Jesus fish before you have any credibility....and ohh drop the black man hate while you're at it. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Your little punk ass is out of your area of expertise talking shit that something you know nothing about. You know jack shit about ASPD. When it comes to something like the history of ASPD and it's Dearhunter talking or you talking shit, I will take Dearhunters side over yours any day. All you do around here is talk shit, race bait, etc. Dearhunter and I may not see eye to eye, however we have a long history together and it wasn't all bad.

Do you think that for even a second I think you believe me or not, that I give a rats ass? If so, you're highly delusional. For the record I feel that you're on your 4th or 5th user name, I feel you're some none black retard playing games. Until you earn your spurs, save your breath talking shit about something you have no clue about.....and you're a long way from earning your spurs.

Also you have no clue. My signature was pointed at you and a couple of guys in the political forums. Obama was a corrupt SOB selling uranium to Russia, Benghazi fiasco, illegally laundering millions to Iran, etc. Just because I detest that SOB doesn't make me inherently racist. Perhaps Dearhunter can tell you about my hobby baby with an African-American provider (another bullshit lie that goes back to the ASPD days). Let's not forget that about a week ago, you had a highly racist signature, or are you so stupid you forgot the essence/intent of your past signature.
Old man...listen up....go back and put your red clown ass Make America Great again hat on....you fuckers are a joke. First you curse out DH and now you're trying to pivot right back to his nut sac? You're a clown ass figure. If you take Dearhunters side all it means is that you agree with what he said about you...or are you too stupid to understand that logic?

I have no intentions of earning stripes or spurs here....this is not a hobby for me but it is for you by necessity. I just dabble here and there

Lastly your sig is indicative of your 1950's simple mind . I find it funny how some of the most uneducated hillbilly's actually think they're smarter than some of the most educated black men out of Americas Ivy League institutions. Dude Obama runs intellectual circles around you and likely anyone your family can produce....and so do I ;-)

Elvis and John Wayne were both racists pigs....do your research. No matter how much you pine for it we're not going back to 1950..deal with it...if you can't then FUCK OFF...and I'll have a surprise for you in the political forum with my next thread....;-)

PS: Did you ever apologize to RM and the other girls that you demeaned and degraded during the ASPD days? No? Well until you do so your fake Jesus card has been revoked.
  • WTF
  • 01-03-2018, 09:34 AM

I can confirm that even though we aren't associates DH has in the past privately given me very good advice.

. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Dearhunter and I may not see eye to eye, however we have a long history together and it wasn't all bad.

. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Good Lord, you two are fighting over dh! Not sure if he is flattered or amused. I take that back...I'm pretty sure which

Sounds like Sista Chappelle thincks dearhunter is a "stand up guy". Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Sounds like they both do! I wonder who dh will pick?
Good Lord, you two are fighting over dh! Not sure if he is flattered or amused. I take that back...I'm pretty sure which

Sounds like they both do! I wonder who dh will pick? Originally Posted by WTF
You have no idea what's happening here...I'm driving this narrative..but continue with your side show... No offense taken
I'm just along for the ASPD glory hole ride.......that black chick did have some awesome titties.
Don't make a quick right turn DH....you'll break sissy lips nose
The aspd days were great! And so was I. Im not one to live in my glory days. I had a lot more disposable income in those days but a worked like a dog now I chose to enjoy more free time and hobby maybe a fourth of what I used to. I will say there were a lot more too chose from and a lot of incredible lookers. Now I pay a premium for looks. Its strange though, The latin agencies still charge the same.
These snippets are really the key. Times change, the scene changes, but its the people who make or break it. The kind of nasty behavior, lack of respect, constant trolling, etc. that goes one around here would NOT be tolerated on ASPD. There are several rampant posters here who I'm completely shocked haven't been blackballed. The fact of the matter is that regardless of the current hobbying environment, people are people and how you treat others matters. ECCIE has become the wild wild west over the years. I don't post all that often an only lurk on occasion or when I'm in the mood and doing research. This is mostly because I just don't find sifting through all the constant trolling around here enjoyable. A few of the posters in this thread have proved my point so much better than I ever could.

ASPD was a much different place. There was an actual feeling of community and respect.....

I was actually the first admin of ASPD (under my old handle) and there was certainly drama, but it was more what you'd expect when friends have different opinions. The tacky, rude misogyny that some of the little boys here get off on simply wasn't tolerated. The mods and the admins were focused on making a fun, safe environment, as opposed to just farming for clicks......

It was really a different time. If you were there, you know what I'm talking about. If you were an insider, you REALLY know. If you weren't there, you can't even imagine. Originally Posted by blowpop
The times were great. It was easy to find hot girls.

That board, however, sucked.

Just sayin'.
It was early days, and Amber ran the board as much as a labor of love as anything. Also, there was a smaller contingent, and a lot of us felt like a casual friendly club. For the most part.

I miss those days too. But time moves on.
It was early days, and Amber ran the board as much as a labor of love as anything. Also, there was a smaller contingent, and a lot of us felt like a casual friendly club. For the most part.

I miss those days too. But time moves on. Originally Posted by rdodger
Yep. ASPD was a victim of it's own success.