Young girls with LOW prices?

Wow those are some pretty bold statement that Baby Dallas will have to eat someday.

I wonder at those rates if she has a 401k, dental & health Ins?? By the time she reaches 35 she will be lowings her rates to 100.
Its called RETIRING, which I plan on doing VERY soon ...lol My NEW job will be paying 3xs as much AND less work and stress.....You cant sell pussy FOREVER and it dosent come with any 401K or insurance when you sell it! There is means to an end in this shit....
Wow those are some pretty bold statement that Baby Dallas will have to eat someday.

I wonder at those rates if she has a 401k, dental & health Ins?? By the time she reaches 35 she will be lowings her rates to 100. Originally Posted by Dirtystarfish69
If Im still out here selling pussy at 35, thats ten years later, then I really need to slap my fucking self in the face for NOT getting enough money to get out or start a business.....
Most (not all) of the really young, hot bodies have under-developed brains attached. Originally Posted by NTJME
Most of us are not looking to hire her brains.....
Oh so u were just friendly trolling? That would make more sense Originally Posted by warrior13
You can't keep the board UP, alive and thriving....someone has to do it....
Most of us are not looking to hire her brains..... Originally Posted by HIMark
lol seen not heard
Its called RETIRING, which I plan on doing VERY soon ...lol My NEW job will be paying 3xs as much AND less work and stress.....You cant sell pussy FOREVER and it dosent come with any 401K or insurance when you sell it! There is means to an end in this shit.... Originally Posted by BabyDallass

No time like the present to get out!!!!

Good luck and check back often

NOT!
Eating popcorn and reading this thread saves me from another boring meeting at work.
i'm glad you come in and stir the pot ms dallas.

best of luck to you.
Baby. Before you leave this underworld I have a challenge for you.

Put up an ad. A real ad.

DATY. BBBJCIMNQNS msog special. $800 per hour

I dare you.

I double dare you.

I triple double dog dare you
Is your "return" key stuck?
Baby. Before you leave this underworld I have a challenge for you.

Put up an ad. A real ad.

DATY. BBBJCIMNQNS msog special. $800 per hour

I dare you.

I double dare you.

I triple double dog dare you Originally Posted by Initforfun

That's not enough $$$$$ try again
I just want to have DATY and a HJ. $300 is fine. I prefer hot over GFE anytime.
I know I'm not the norm but that's what I like.
Hot always wins over activities.
That's not enough $$$$$ try again Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Just name your price

They will pay!!!!!!!! You can get rich and quit even sooner.

Just close your eyes and moan like you like it!!!!!

Also, I would recommend you raising your prices. You're HOT and even split log would pay at least 5 Benjies for a good hand job.

As long as you don't let any squirt out on your arm accidentally.
SMH. Still trying to make some sense out of this thread. Lots of people seem to be getting real pissy about a whole bunch of nothing.
It's a free market system. The ladies who want to charge more should be allowed to do so. The ladies who want to charge less should be allowed to do so. And we guys should be able to see whoever we would like and can afford.
As for myself, a lady has to be pretty special for me to shell out $300 for an hour (and I have done that a time or two). But if there is a beautiful and talented young lady who charges much less and has at least a relatively open menu, that's where I am going to spend my hobby money.
BabyDallass, it almost sounds like you want to organize a union.