Does anybody believe Roy Moore?

post like a 3rd grader

adds like a 3rd grader Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
How did someone with your limited skill set make capt?

I find your failed attempts at humor humorous, chimpboy! Originally Posted by lustylad
You were given a pass when humorless was used.
It should have been stupid.
Now you want to double down?
How did someone with your limited skill set make capt? Originally Posted by bamscram
How would you know what "skills" are required?
How would you know what "skills" are required? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Him posting the same thing 3 or 4 times. Oh right it is what you guys do, sorry.
How would you know LLiarMan?
I bet cptjohnstone in his prime would SMOKE a punk named, eehhhhhbuhhrrrr

Yes Sir, seven days a week, for 40 years!

I bet cptjohnstone in his prime would SMOKE a punk named, eehhhhhbuhhrrrr < Still gaging on cock iffylube, whoe's today?

Yes Sir, seven days a week, for 40 years!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Originally Posted by bamscram
Which thought cums first for you ... when you see a post ...

you gagging on cocks or
you sitting on one?

You do seem to have guys' cocks on your mind frequently!

you gagging on cocks or
you sitting on one?

You do seem to have guys' cocks on your mind frequently! Originally Posted by LexusLover
EKIM must have run out of dinglerries to pick, so his mind goes to cocks and how he can be " spit-roasted " with them !

you gagging on cocks or
you sitting on one?

You do seem to have guys' cocks on your mind frequently! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You must get wood when you see on of mine. Mentioning cocks all the time. No you can't don't ask, it is well known how you democrats are.
I must have run out of dinglerries to pick, so his mind goes to cocks and how he can be " spit-roasted " with them ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Some parrot must have hacked your account gay rey. No a parrot is smarter then you are.
  • WTF
  • 11-16-2017, 08:06 AM
Does 4 + 1 = 30? . Originally Posted by lustylad
It equals NINE so far....

You still defending Roy Moore? The 32 year old man that wants to date you daughter who hasn't graduated HS yet? Think about that.

You still defending Roy Moore? The 32 year old man that wants to date you (sic) daughter who hasn't graduated HS yet? Think about that. Originally Posted by WTF
No, jackass. There you go again. You won't find a single post of mine defending Roy Moore.

You're an ignorant, lying moronic buffoon. Think about that.
You must get wood when you see on of mine. Mentioning cocks all the time. No you can't don't ask, it is well known how you democrats are. Originally Posted by bamscram
What? Do you always get all flustered and scattered brainless when you see the word "cocks" or the phrase "ass fucking"?

You're really "out of control"! Get a grip! (Sorry, didn't mean to start you off again by posting the word "grip"!) May be you should just embrace your desires!
No, jackass. There you go again. You won't find a single post of mine defending Roy Moore.

You're an ignorant, lying moronic buffoon. Think about that. Originally Posted by lustylad
You're asking too much of him.

He seems to be a little too "invested" in the criticism of Moore!

Jealousy? Envy?

Have you noticed how WTF "defends" himself?
What? Do you always get all flustered and scattered brainless when you see the word "cocks" or the phrase "ass fucking"?

You're really "out of control"! Get a grip! (Sorry, didn't mean to start you off again by posting the word "grip"!) May be you should just embrace your desires! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Meltdown much gramps?