Had to do it so sue me!

AR! Been awhile! Hope you're doing great and enjoying life!

Maxeen!!!!!! LOVE - LOVE - LOVE!!!!!!! The NEW Avatar!!!!!

I ALWAYS Knew YOU Were The Ring Leader!!!!!!

Thanks baby! It's my outfit for my performance Wednesday! I love it!

Your avatar is Hawt too! I checked out ur showcase today! Yummie!

AWWWW!!!!! THANKS DARLIN!!!!!!

I Have Posted My NEW Photos From My Photo Shoot

Last Month - I HOPE EVERYONE Enjoys Them As Much

As You Have!!!!!

Life is good.
Did I miss the party?
Know you have not Cruzer It is on the 22nd, next week

BTW.....Max is now back home and we have 2 great boobies!!! Surgery went well, she is getting some much needed sleep right now.
[COLOR="Magenta"]No hon, it's this coming Wednesday baby! Hope you can join!

So I have secured a new venue! It is a 1200 sq ft suite at an upscale hotel here in town. I consider it centrally located for everyone's convenience. Please pm, call, or email Roxanne or me that morning and we will give addy.

I know when a thread gets this long people tend to not read anymore but I really hope y'all are. I would hate for you to show at my place and no one is there.
Glad that your good maxeen and your new boobies... If you or roxy need anything please let me know... Glad to help.
Know you have not Cruzer It is on the 22nd, next week

BTW.....Max is now back home and we have 2 great boobies!!! Surgery went well, she is getting some much needed sleep right now. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne

Damn I must have been on some of Maxeen's pain meds last night...... I didn't mean "know" I meant "NO", lol. It was a long day yesterday

We KNEW What You Meant Darlin - NOW GO GET SOME REST!!!!!!

Give Max A BIG HUG (GENTLE THOUGH) AND KISS From Me!!!!!

1200 sf suite in an upscale hotel will cost a pretty penny. Let us chip in whatever one can. Maxeen don't get to vote on this. She has not worked for five or six months and basically accepted all those who wanted to come. We need to appreciate that.

[COLOR="Magenta"]No hon, it's this coming Wednesday baby! Hope you can join!

So I have secured a new venue! It is a 1200 sq ft suite at an upscale hotel here in town. I consider it centrally located for everyone's convenience. Please pm, call, or email Roxanne or me that morning and we will give addy.

I know when a thread gets this long people tend to not read anymore but I really hope y'all are. I would hate for you to show at my place and no one is there. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
I plan on giving her $20 at the door for her troubles even though she hasn't asked.

1200 sf suite in an upscale hotel will cost a pretty penny. Let us chip in whatever one can. Maxeen don't get to vote on this. She has not worked for five or six months and basically accepted all those who wanted to come. We need to appreciate that. Originally Posted by BADBOYFU
Ok party people's!!! More info to add!

There will be a limo picking people up from my place at 1230 to take them to the party. You must RSVP for this service and please tip him. He is covered but tips would be appreciated!

During the party should anyone want to take a " joyride" it will be 50.00.

He will also be taking people back to their cars towards the end of the evening.
Let me clarify further, my lady is going to arrive in a limo that's picking her up from my place. You are welcome to join for a 5 or 10 dollar tip. Parking at the hotel is 8 dollars. He will be happy to drive you home for perhaps another 10. He is very easy going and I think the more options we have the safer we will be.

I will already be at the suite so I will not be joining in the limo til later.