Let's talk a little truth about Mar-a-Lago.

I wonder what you were expecting out of Garland.

As to the video — SNICK — more of the same paranoid victimhood that drove Trump’s regime and defines his “comeback.”

The world hates Trump. The world is out to get Trump. Nobody’s ever been investigated like Trump. Nobody’s ever been more persecuted than Trump.

At the end of the day, nobody will have been more prosecuted than Trump.

Because nobody’s conducted himself like Trump.

Yeah, Big SNICK. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thanks for taking me off ignore.

So why are the dims playing into Trump's hands and enabling him to play the martyr/victim card? Are they so tone-deaf they failed to anticipate this kind of backlash?

Did you watch the first 17 minutes of the video?

I remember cringing when Trump as President got into a spat with Chief Justice John Roberts after referring to "Obama judges" and "Bush judges" and "Trump judges".

How should we categorize the judge who approved the Mar-a-Lago search warrant (Bruce Reinhart) after viewing his social media history?
I wonder what you were expecting out of Garland.

As to the video —. SNICK — more of the same paranoid victimhood that drove Trump’s regime and defines his “comeback.”

The world hates Trump. The world is out to get Trump. Nobody’s ever been investigated like Trump. Nobody’s ever been more persecuted than Trump.

At the end of the day, nobody will have been more prosecuted than Trump.

Because nobody’s conducted himself like Trump.

Yeah, Big SNICK. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
x1000
Lusty...nope, waste of time. Might read transcript tho..if in full
Lusty...nope, waste of time. Might read transcript tho..if in full Originally Posted by reddog1951
Why don't you try listening to it without watching the screen?

Are you not hungry for the FACTS? Are you not curious why some people - including many who are not sympathetic to Donald Trump - are deeply uncomfortable with the raid?

I hate to call you closed-minded, but you sure seem to be self-confessing to that flaw.
Recent tweets by former NY Democratic Governor Andrew Cuomo:

Two days ago:

"DOJ must immediately explain the reason for its raid & it must be more than a search for inconsequential archives or it will be viewed as a political tactic and undermine any future credible investigation & legitimacy of January 6 investigations."

Today (Aug. 11):

"Moving to unseal the search warrant is the right & only move—this is an unprecedented situation that demanded transparency the minute Trump spoke out.

Public cynicism is at an all-time high & the reaction was wholly predictable."
Since you are harmless, we'll let you peddle your pablum.

For now.
tds is strong with this one! What we have is a rogue agency that needs to be corralled and investigated! Pitiful Originally Posted by winn dixie
  • WTF
  • 08-11-2022, 03:46 PM
Btw - did everyone watch Jesse Watters' show yesterday? Originally Posted by lustylad
Jesse Watters?

Do you get your economic advice from, Jethro Bodine and cooking recipes from Granny!
So something Cuomo says is suddenly significant to you? You reek of fear and desperation.

I would've thought you would know DOJ doesn't comment on ongoing investigations. Just have Trump read you his search warrant.

No Democrat can stop him from getting the "truth" out there if he would just read the warrant to the American people.

Now it's your turn to claim everyone who says anything against Trump is corrupt. Your fallback position.
But first, some whataboutism from you when I ask why you haven't demanded Trump share what the search warrant says.

We'll address Trump taking the 5th over 400 times in his civil deposition the other day in a different thread.

Recent tweets by former NY Democratic Governor Andrew Cuomo:

Two days ago:

"DOJ must immediately explain the reason for its raid & it must be more than a search for inconsequential archives or it will be viewed as a political tactic and undermine any future credible investigation & legitimacy of January 6 investigations."

Today (Aug. 11):

"Moving to unseal the search warrant is the right & only move—this is an unprecedented situation that demanded transparency the minute Trump spoke out.

Public cynicism is at an all-time high & the reaction was wholly predictable."
Originally Posted by lustylad
So something Cuomo says is suddenly significant to you? You reek of fear and desperation.

Naaah... I "reek" of confidence and truth. So Cuomo's comments are only significant & credible when he says something you agree with? Got it!

I would've thought you would know DOJ doesn't comment on ongoing investigations.

Like Jim Comey wouldn't comment on the hellary email investigation, after his DOJ boss Loretta Lynch was caught putting in the fix with Slick Willy on the tarmac in Phoenix?

Just have Trump read you his search warrant.

Patience, grasshopper. It will be released soon and will probably raise more questions than it answers. At this point I'm more interested in seeing the affidavit that was submitted to that Trump-hating judge Bruce Reinhart.

Now it's your turn to claim everyone who says anything against Trump is corrupt. Your fallback position.

Always a tough call to determine who is stupider - Trump or his critics, especially the ones who recklessly and reflexively hurl coarse insults and slam him for all the wrong reasons.

But first, some whataboutism from you when I ask why you haven't demanded Trump share what the search warrant says.

Look, I know how badly you want to start master-munching on Melania's panties... why don't you just pick up the fucking phone and demand Merrick Garland share them with you?
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
Then make yourself useful by viewing the video in my post #115.

Be sure to take notes so you can come back and tell reddog what you learned.
... Hmmmm... Garland is the AG, yes?

Maybe the FBI planted listening devices and cameras there
while doing the Raid.

Then perhaps the FBI can head to the FISA court... And maybe
find a FISA judge and tell him or her that they got good
evidence - even if they don't - and LIE to the FISA court
to get the warrant to do snooping and spying.

Yes ...yes... maybe THAT'S a bit far-fetched.
Could you EVER imagine the FBI actually LYING to the FISA court??

... please forget I even mentioned it....

#### Salty
The only person who can give information that is guaranteed to be truth is Trump. Either you have forgotten that or you knowingly lie.

You know no facts nobody else does and once again you accept opinion as fact.

Trump could put many things to rest but that isn't going to happen.
Everyone saw the GOP melt down when the "search story" first broke. They had no facts and couldn't keep their lying mouths shut.
Thanks for taking me off ignore.

So why are the dims playing into Trump's hands and enabling him to play the martyr/victim card? Are they so tone-deaf they failed to anticipate this kind of backlash?Thank you for finally admitting to Trump's normal actions. We all know this is his playbook.
So according to you, the knowledge that Trump would do this, is reason not to hold him accountable for his actions.
Even though there is no information other than Trump being
served a search warrant, you deny him due process by demanding information from the investigation.

If Trump is truly innocent, you demand release of information that, at this point, could be prejudicial against Trump that might permanently taint the Trump name.
The only information coming from DOJ is they had a search warrant.

I have to question the motives of a mob who demands information from a source who can't, by law, give it and refuses to ask a source that can legally give the same information they want.
Just more from the Trump playbook.

Luckily Americans see through your opinions and misinformation.. Just like in 2020.

Do you think you'll even get 10% of real independents? 10% of honorable and religious Hispanics?

Thanks for the midterms.

Did you watch the first 17 minutes of the video?

I remember cringing when Trump as President got into a spat with Chief Justice John Roberts after referring to "Obama judges" and "Bush judges" and "Trump judges".

How should we categorize the judge who approved the Mar-a-Lago search warrant (Bruce Reinhart) after viewing his social media history? Originally Posted by lustylad
The only person who can give information that is guaranteed to be truth is Trump. Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
Wow, thanks for sharing your guiding principle! Good to see you recalibrated the WaPo Truth-o-meter!

What the fuck, I hope someone takes your quote and puts it in their sig line!
Just more blah, blah, blah.
Why would I care what what Trumpys say when they were triggered by a legal search warrant?
You and your fellow Trumpys will say what you're told to.

What facts did you post about the search at Trump's place?

Your video is worthless. It contains nothing but opinions.

Stop trying to hijack the thread. Once again you post opinion as fact when the thread title says "talk a little truth".

Why won't Trump show us the search warrant?

Once again, thanks for the midterms.
Then make yourself useful by viewing the video in my post #115.

Be sure to take notes so you can come back and tell reddog what you learned. Originally Posted by lustylad
Why don't you put it in your "sig line"?

But that would involve you doing something you can control and be responsible for.

Wow, thanks for sharing your guiding principle with everyone! Did you recalibrate the WaPo Truth-o-meter?

I hope someone takes your quote and puts it in their sig line! Originally Posted by lustylad
No problem.
Consider it forgotten.

... Hmmmm... Garland is the AG, yes?

Maybe the FBI planted listening devices and cameras there
while doing the Raid.

Then perhaps the FBI can head to the FISA court... And maybe
find a FISA judge and tell him or her that they got good
evidence - even if they don't - and LIE to the FISA court
to get the warrant to do snooping and spying.

Yes ...yes... maybe THAT'S a bit far-fetched.
Could you EVER imagine the FBI actually LYING to the FISA court??

... please forget I even mentioned it....

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again