Mass Shooting In Orlando Florida Night Club.

Trump will try to fuel his pathetic losing campaign off of this tragedy and will plummet. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah. Sure.
He's really going to tell'em what they don't want to hear, right? LMAO!

This country is crying out for leadership and we get a "President" that tells us which bathroom to use! LMAO!
Fuck that shit!

The gun control angle isn't working. Nobody but dimbulbocrat lemmings like you are buying it.

It's high time ISIS found out what a "overwhelming force" is.
I told you to shut up over a hundred posts ago, and you're still posting bullshit. Fuck off now.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Kiss my ass retard, no one listens to your babble . Your nose is cold.
Kiss my ass retard, no one listens to your babble . Your nose is cold. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are a piece of shit.

But you already knew that, didn't you?
Read Julius Caesar as he killed the Roman Republic for its own good. Originally Posted by Old-T
Speaking of Brutus ... Act III, Scene 1: "Et tu Brute?"

Hillarious: ""This is the deadliest mass shooting in the history of the United States and it reminds us once more that weapons of war have no place on our streets," she said.

And it reminds you of ...... the library ... although perhaps some literary license!
You are a piece of shit.

But you already knew that, didn't you?
Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are a cunt. Now go sit and lick it bitch. A rainbow bitch.
I am glad you are so proud of the darker parts of our history as a country. I am quite aware of them, thank you--I just have no desire to repeat them.

Thank you for reconfirming that you believe what is written in the constitution only when it is convenient and easy. I don't agree with that.

I am all too familiar with some of the oppression you reference above, and I am all too familiar with killing people. So excuse me if I don't have much sympathy for your brain being vexed by difficult choices. Life is difficult.
Originally Posted by Old-T
You are very welcome, thank you for showing us, just like Obama, that you are perfectly happy with watching Americans get gunned down at the hands of Islam and offer nothing but a weak Japanese history lesson to defend these animals. Cowardice. It's a mud religion filled with pedophilic behavior, brutality, and turns women into slaves. Go ahead and feel good about defending that shit while Americans die.
Wait till the Brexit... Big time bump...

You still hate him? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Until the day he fucking dies. Which, hopefully, will be the day before the convention so that someone decent can be nominated instead.

Trump is a narcissistic sociopath and a con man. If you followed any of the disgusting details of the Trump University story, you would know what a crook he is.

Or maybe you do and you just don't care. Which is why this country is in trouble.

And he is a bald-faced liar. He will say something this week that completely contradicts what he said last week ON VIDEO. And he just ignores the contradiction by piling more lies on top of it.

And you probably just don't care about that either. Which is why this country is in trouble.

And the fact that both Clintons are also scumbag liars changes NOTHING. Two wrongs don't make a right.

The country is heading back into another big slump after 8 years of tepid growth under Obama. What few jobs were created in the last 8 years were gained by massive deficit spending.

I almost hope Hillary wins so that the next recession is indisputably blamed on 12 years of Democrats in the White House. My fear is that Hillary supporters will refuse to admit that the first woman president was a mistake and will vote her back in again in 2020, just like Obama supporters refused to admit he was a mistake in 2012.

But a Hillary victory is also unacceptable because it means that 20 something years of Clinton sleaze and dishonesty essentially goes unpunished.

And don't get me started on the whole family dynasty bullshit. We are no better than a 3rd World kleptocracy at this point.

It would be so easy for the GOP to defeat Hillary if they had run anyone but Trump. This wouldn't be a contest. But it is thanks to mopes like you.
Naw. revenant, I disagree.

This won't be a contest at all.
  • DSK
  • 06-13-2016, 08:32 AM
Trump will try to fuel his pathetic losing campaign off of this tragedy and will plummet. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It is a pathetic and losing campaign unless your Islamic buddies keep showing their true colors, which will benefit Mr. Trump's campaign.

You sound like a rage filled maniac, BTW.
Until the day he fucking dies. Which, hopefully, will be the day before the convention so that someone decent can be nominated instead.

Trump is a narcissistic sociopath and a con man. If you followed any of the disgusting details of the Trump University story, you would know what a crook he is.

Or maybe you do and you just don't care. Which is why this country is in trouble.

And he is a bald-faced liar. He will say something this week that completely contradicts what he said last week ON VIDEO. And he just ignores the contradiction by piling more lies on top of it.

And you probably just don't care about that either. Which is why this country is in trouble.

And the fact that both Clintons are also scumbag liars changes NOTHING. Two wrongs don't make a right.

The country is heading back into another big slump after 8 years of tepid growth under Obama. What few jobs were created in the last 8 years were gained by massive deficit spending.

I almost hope Hillary wins so that the next recession is indisputably blamed on 12 years of Democrats in the White House. My fear is that Hillary supporters will refuse to admit that the first woman president was a mistake and will vote her back in again in 2020, just like Obama supporters refused to admit he was a mistake in 2012.

But a Hillary victory is also unacceptable because it means that 20 something years of Clinton sleaze and dishonesty essentially goes unpunished.

And don't get me started on the whole family dynasty bullshit. We are no better than a 3rd World kleptocracy at this point.

It would be so easy for the GOP to defeat Hillary if they had run anyone but Trump. This wouldn't be a contest. But it is thanks to mopes like you. Originally Posted by Revenant

Who did you vote for in 2012?

What did this retard above me just say?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
put the chimp on ignore and your life will be so much better
put the chimp on ignore and your life will be so much better Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Should I put you on ignore okiebilly? Then I would not have to look at your little dick each time you post.
Whereas YOUR sniper fire dodging bwitch will await word from obammy on which way to spin this against everyone EXCEPT the MUZZIE T-E-R-R-O-R-I-S-T !
Whereas YOUR sniper fire dodging bwitch will await word from obammy on which way to spin this against everyone EXCEPT the MUZZIE T-E-R-R-O-R-I-S-T ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Stick to sucking dick gay rey, and hope some muzzie doesn't pick your glory shoot up.
Trump said "something else is going on" with 0marbama

What could it be?