the riots and violence

Correct again Cat Daddy.
A good friend of mine who lived in Chicago passed away a couple weeks ago.
His last week alive was spent in a hospital. His wife of 52 years could not be with him. He died alone.....but it was OK to riot and pillage. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Who said it was ok to riot and pillage?

Condolences about your friend. My circle of friends are the same one's I grew up with since kindergarten.
If it wasn't ok they would have stopped it.
They pick what "they" consider the worse of two evils.
Some agree with them and some don't.
I'm on the side that doesn't.

In Seattle I would build another wall around those infected city blocks.
Then I would shut off the food and water and arrest them as they come out and let them all do 6 months in jail...or longer.

I would also make the city, county and state responsible to pay for the losses of those business's affected.
They allowed it to happen.
If it wasn't ok they would have stopped it.
They pick what "they" consider the worse of two evils.
Some agree with them and some don't.
I'm on the side that doesn't.

In Seattle I would build another wall around those infected city blocks.
Then I would shut off the food and water and arrest them as they come out and let them all do 6 months in jail...or longer.

I would also make the city, county and state responsible to pay for the losses of those business's affected.
They allowed it to happen. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Oh you're talking about CHAZ, the peaceful block party in downtown Seattle, got it.

Sorry, no matter how hard your Rightwing media wants to spin this as domestic terrorism, it's not working. Fake news. Just like the doctored CNN video POTUS Cheeto put on Twitter, and was quickly marked as False News / Manipulation.

The businesses in the CHAZ zone are not only helping out the protesters with food, water and supplies, they stand in solidarity with the CHAZ movement. You should too. We all should.
The businesses in the CHAZ zone are not only helping out the protesters with food, water and supplies, they stand in solidarity with the CHAZ movement. You should too. We all should. Originally Posted by USAsoldier
The majority of them are not “standing in solidarity” I can assure you......they are being extorted and fear their businesses will be looted and burned down if they don’t comply....especially since their local officials are a bunch of weak pussyass faggots that should have the balls to rush the area and take it back by extreme force if necessary.....but I seriously doubt if a group of Seattle hippies and homos would put up much resistance.....

But at the very least, like tbone mentioned....I would shut down all utilities and resources going into that area....electricity, water, traffic, everything....it wouldn’t take long for most of them to be begging to leave....
It's anarchy plain and simple. Give it some time and we'll be hearing about problems just like we heard from OWS. Assaults, rape, robbery etc. When you don't respect the rule of law and do your own thing you eventually start reaping what you sow.
On second thought....it’s Seattle.....fuck’em, they contribute nothing....save the ammo for something that could actually qualify as a legitimate body count....the savages will eat their own.....
You never cease to amaze me soldier boy
Oh you're talking about CHAZ, the peaceful block party in downtown Seattle, got it.

Sorry, no matter how hard your Rightwing media wants to spin this as domestic terrorism, it's not working. Fake news. Just like the doctored CNN video POTUS Cheeto put on Twitter, and was quickly marked as False News / Manipulation.

The businesses in the CHAZ zone are not only helping out the protesters with food, water and supplies, they stand in solidarity with the CHAZ movement. You should too. We all should. Originally Posted by USAsoldier

i support SPAZ .. Seattle Public Asshole Zoo and so should yous!

BAHHAAAA
It's anarchy plain and simple...
When you don't respect the rule of law and do your own thing you eventually start reaping what you sow. Originally Posted by boardman
Republicans supported the takeover of a federal building by the domestic terrorist group, Bundy ranchers.

Republicans called that deadly takeover, and shooting at law enforcement "patriotism." *face palm*

So..
*A Seattle block party is anarchy.
*A deadly takeover by Republican fanatics is patriotic.
Got it, cool.
On second thought....it’s Seattle.....fuck’em, they contribute nothing....save the ammo for something that could actually qualify as a legitimate body count....the savages will eat their own..... Originally Posted by Russ38
LOL bro you seriously need to chill with the gun talk. You sound like you really want to shoot something, or someone.
LOL bro you seriously need to chill with the gun talk. You sound like you really want to shoot something, or someone. Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Kinda like them folks in chicago do every day!
LOL bro you seriously need to chill with the gun talk. You sound like you really want to shoot something, or someone. Originally Posted by USAsoldier
No worries....I’d never shoot anyone who didn’t deserve it....
And neither would I.
There is an over abundance of good targets
Kinda like them folks in chicago do every day! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Or what happened in CHOP early this morning......

https://www.newsweek.com/police-inve...z-zone-1512330

Guess the “block party” is over......
If everybody is packing heat under the concealed carry rules......why aren't there more gun battles in the streets ?