"THEY AREN'T TERRORISTS" THEY ARE FREEDOM FIGHTERS (OR WHATEVER)....

I'll bet you my five year banishment from this forum ...

You, I bet most people would just want to kill. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Telling quotes from one of the most hateful posters I've ever read.

A last ditch effort to regain admission to this forum with another of your myriad "bets."

And then yet another (one of three) expressions of violent intent toward another member.

WKing for one of your fellow hate mongers isn't going to endear you to anyone, asshole.

No more than tattling, harassing others via PM and creating multiple identities for yourself have. You can't play it straight here, or anywhere else. Be happy that you haven't been permanently banned.

It is only a matter of time.

In this forum its..

No more than tattling, harassing others via PM and creating multiple identities for yourself have. You can't play it straight here, or anywhere else. Be happy that you haven't been permanently banned.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Pot calling the kettle black!!
OH? Do go on...BJerk.

OH? Do go on...BJerk.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You send me an PM, accuse me of multiple handles you cannot prove, then cry when I reply, you stupid faggot, aka Marshall.
You send me an PM, accuse me of multiple handles you cannot prove, then cry when I reply, you stupid faggot, aka Marshall. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I did what?

The big question is how long it will be before you try to break your word... I'd out the over under at 90 days.