The "Settled Science"? of Global Warming

Have you ever been to a Broadway show, IBIdiot? A symphony? Opera? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Chicken dick hankering is too chicken shit to click the RTM he just whines like the pussy he is. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Stumpy the Inbred Chimp is quaking in his shit kickers as he is too chicken shit to repost his post @ #8.

Oh, he isn't too scared to complain, whine and cry to the mods. Or snipe at them whenever he gets smacked down.

In fact, I'm willing to bet SLOBBRIN 30 days vacation that ...
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You'd be the whining hypocrite that cries to the mods and snipes at them whenever your ass gets smacked down, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Does Hee Haw count? :roflmao: Originally Posted by bigtex
It seems that show was one of the great influences in your life, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.
There is so much garbage in this thread; it is too hard to find any facts.........

Looks like the "Climate Change" extremists have been manipulating their data...
These warmists have systematically altered historic temperature records, so that the temperatures they report today for past eras are not the same as what were measured, say, 70 or 80 years ago. The effect of these adjustments is strikingly consistent: they almost always make the past look cooler than it was measured at the time, so that the present looks warmer by comparison.
FACT JACK !

https://notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com/
[

Stumpy the Inbred Chimp is quaking in his shit kickers as he is too chicken shit to repost his post @ #8.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep on whining chicken dick the pussy. He is too chicken shit to answer a question. All hat no cattle.
Keep on whining chicken dick the pussy. He is too chicken shit to answer a question. All hat no cattle. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Stumpy the Inbred Chimp is still too chicken shit to repost his post @ #8.
Stumpy the Inbred Chimp is still too chicken shit to repost his post @ #8. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Chicken dick the whiner he is too chicken shit to RTM it. He got the JL to do it last time, fucking pussy.
Chicken dick the whiner he is too chicken shit to RTM it. He got the JL to do it last time, fucking pussy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Unremarkable, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp is a chicken shit pussy who is too scared to repost his post @ #8.
Unremarkable, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp is a chicken shit pussy who is too scared to repost his post @ #8. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Chicken dick the whiner he is too chicken shit to RTM it. He got the JL to do it last time, fucking pussy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Put up or shut up chicken dick the chicken shit pussy.
Put up or shut up chicken dick the chicken shit pussy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
A lot of bravado from chicken shit Stumpy the Inbred Chimp who is too chicken shit to repost his post @ #8.
Right whiffy, we all know you are hoping your 72 virgins are boys. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
A lot of bravado from chicken shit Stumpy the Inbred Chimp who is too chicken shit to repost his post @ #8. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMFAO What now chicken dick? Going to answer the question? It will be fun watching you squirm. Put up or STFU.
... you are hoping your 72 virgins are [forbidden subject]. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
LMFAO What now chicken dick? Going to answer the question? It will be fun watching you squirm. Put up or STFU.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If you have any doubts as to the definition of that word, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, look it up in your Websters: remarking on sexual relations between an adult and an individual of that age is a forbidden subject.
There is so much garbage in this thread; it is too hard to find any facts.........

Looks like the "Climate Change" extremists have been manipulating their data...
These warmists have systematically altered historic temperature records, so that the temperatures they report today for past eras are not the same as what were measured, say, 70 or 80 years ago. The effect of these adjustments is strikingly consistent: they almost always make the past look cooler than it was measured at the time, so that the present looks warmer by comparison.
FACT JACK !

https://notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
That is an excellent post. It is a shame you have to continue to bitch slap Ekim008. He writes his stupid shit to obscure the facts you stated in your post.
If you have any doubts as to the definition of that word, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, look it up in your Websters: remarking on sexual relations between an adult and an individual of that age is a forbidden subject. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Okay chicken dick other than your pissing and moaning are you ready to put your many posts about my "boyfriends" up and let's go to the mods? Put up or shut up. Only in your perverted mind is there any tie in. If you think I should go down you will go with me.
Okay chicken dick other than your pissing and moaning are you ready to put your many posts about my "boyfriends" up and let's go to the mods? Put up or shut up. Only in your perverted mind is there any tie in. If you think I should go down you will go with me. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Every intelligent, educated person knows the story about the "Old Man of the Mountain" and his promise of virgins as reward to his assassins in the afterlife, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Every intelligent, educated person knows the full implication of how that reward would be fulfilled, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Finally, every intelligent, educated person knows that the word that you used in your post does not refer to an adult male; hence, it was a forbidden subject, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Every intelligent, educated person knows the story about the "Old Man of the Mountain" and his promise of virgins as reward to his assassins in the afterlife, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Every intelligent, educated person knows the full implication of how that reward would be fulfilled, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Finally, every intelligent, educated person knows that the word that you used in your post does not refer to an adult male; hence, it was a forbidden subject, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Still squirming chicken dick I never did think you had the balls shame the JL isn't here to bail your pussy ass out again on one of your stupid bullshit rants. Now you are going to babble about your religion. I am sure you will get the reward he promised you chicken dick.
Still squirming chicken dick I never did think you had the balls shame the JL isn't here to bail your pussy ass out again on one of your stupid bullshit rants. Now you are going to babble about your religion. I am sure you will get the reward he promised you chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The facts are the facts, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Any and every intelligent, educated person knows the story about the "Old Man of the Mountain" and his promise of virgins as reward to his assassins in the afterlife, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Any and every intelligent, educated person knows the full implication of how that reward would be fulfilled, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Finally, any and every intelligent, educated person knows that the word that you used in your post does not refer to an adult male; hence, it was a forbidden subject, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.