Do guys that join hooker sites just to post in political forums gay?

• CJ7
  • 11-22-2013, 01:43 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN

you're becoming less amusing, try harder, and be prompt.
YAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN

you're becoming less amusing, try harder, and be prompt. Originally Posted by CJ7
You're the joke. This is so repulsive that you keep posting. 3 pages and 123 posts. I guess nobodies really repulsed. Now run along and post some of your Pulitzer Prize winning thoughts on politics.
  • CJ7
  • 11-22-2013, 01:58 PM
nobodies?

much better, how amusing

you may continue
nobodies?

much better, how amusing

you may continue Originally Posted by CJ7
I defer to my IPhone, I'm not sitting on my old decrepit ass all day. What's new on MSNBC?
  • CJ7
  • 11-22-2013, 02:03 PM
I defer to my IPhone, I'm not sitting on my old decrepit ass all day. What's new on MSNBC? Originally Posted by bambino

no excuses, please ...how liberal.

you may continue
try harder ...dance for the good people

Originally Posted by CJ7

Whoa... CBJ7 is the merry prankster with no reviews, tripping out on the gaymo bus...

• CJ7
  • 11-22-2013, 02:12 PM
a fellow Burgite to the rescue ... you two bump dicks much ?

whoa is right

2 reviews in 3 years, less than $150 spent including tip ...

everyone bow to the Hobby King.
no excuses, please ...how liberal.

you may continue Originally Posted by CJ7
Didn't you post just yesterday that you learned your lesson and you wouldn't lower yourself? Yada yada yada. You"re just as low as a Dillo turd laying in the hot sun. So when is Chica Chaser locking your thread? Seems to me he told you to STFU. You command sooooo much respect around here.
What's a burgite? Is that a Texas shit sandwich? And were you home-schooled in spelling? Pittsburgh has an "h" in it - unless you're lost and looking for the one in Californica.
  • CJ7
  • 11-22-2013, 02:20 PM
Didn't you post just yesterday that you learned your lesson and you wouldn't lower yourself? Yada yada yada. You"re just as low as a Dillo turd laying in the hot sun. So when is Chica Chaser locking your thread? Seems to me he told you to STFU. You command sooooo much respect around here. Originally Posted by bambino
I expressed I wouldn't lower myself and get in a pissing match with you again, and I haven't, and won't

pay attention

now back to entertaining your betters ...

go.
What's a burgite? Is that a Texas shit sandwich? And were you home-schooled in spelling? Pittsburgh has an "h" in it - unless you're lost and looking for the one in Californica. Originally Posted by lustylad
And this Jagoff thinks he's the spelling/grammar Nazi of the site. Funny how he didn't respond to your post. He didn't know wether to shit or piss. Bro, sending you a PM shortly, check it out, you'll LYAO.
  • CJ7
  • 11-22-2013, 02:30 PM
And this Jagoff thinks he's the spelling/grammar Nazi of the site. Funny how he didn't respond to your post. He didn't know wether to shit or piss. Bro, sending you a PM shortly, check it out, you'll LYAO. Originally Posted by bambino

so you two do bump dicks...
  • CJ7
  • 11-22-2013, 02:31 PM
What's a burgite? Is that a Texas shit sandwich? And were you home-schooled in spelling? Pittsburgh has an "h" in it - unless you're lost and looking for the one in Californica. Originally Posted by lustylad

third grade ... unworthy of my response
I expressed I wouldn't get in a pissing match with you again...
Originally Posted by CJ7
No prob, just go drink a six pack and come back when you're full of piss again...
Jesus.