FlynnFlammed

excellent, then I will have no problem bumping This Thread showing what a fool you have made of yourself Originally Posted by WTF
You'll scurry away from doing so when the illegality of the FISA warrants invalidates most of what Mueller has done.

Yes hopefully for you , IB Aand Alex Jones....Barr will start chasing down all these conspiracy theories like pizzagate in the like.

Next they will investigate if George W Bush was in on 9/11 !

who do you consult with that Chloe check that reads your mind on the TV
Originally Posted by WTF
No conspiracy. There's a paper trail proving Comey, Strzok and Shitty lied to cover up how the whole Mueller investigation is illegal and rotten to the core. Two on Mueller's team were personally briefed by Ohr. Per Ohr, they knew then and they know now that the Steele Dossier was shit. Flynn will be exonerated.
  • WTF
  • 01-18-2019, 09:55 AM
You'll scurry away from doing so when the illegality of the FISA warrants invalidates most of what Mueller has done.

No conspiracy. There's a paper trail proving Comey, Strzok and Shitty lied to cover up how the whole Mueller investigation is illegal and rotten to the core. Two on Mueller's team were personally briefed by Ohr. Per Ohr, they knew then and they know now that thenSteele Dossier was shit. Flynn will be exonerated.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That is your Miss Cleo spin!

According to you, Judge Sullivan was already going to be releasing Flynn because of same Miss Cloe bs you keep floating! Are you really Alex Jones?
That is your Miss Cleo spin!

According to you, Judge Sullivan was already going to be releasing Flynn because of same Miss Cloe bs you keep floating! Are you really Alex Jones?
Originally Posted by WTF

Sullivan still hasn't ruled, has he, Ms Cleo? And new evidence about how the FBI totally failed to follow its own Woods Procedures has come to light.
Yep, hopefully Bar will be confirmed and look into this. Everyone who signed off on the FISA warrants should go directly to jail. Originally Posted by bambino
I doubt it. I'm reading were Barr is good personal friends with Mueller and people are wondering where Trump gets his cabinet recommendation advice.

No conspiracy. There's a paper trail proving Comey, Strzok and Shitty lied to cover up how the whole Mueller investigation is illegal and rotten to the core. Two on Mueller's team were personally briefed by Ohr. Per Ohr, they knew then and they know now that the Steele Dossier was shit. Flynn will be exonerated.
I find it comical how the Democrats like to refer to the Republicans as "conspiracy theorists" and when the conspiracy is proven the Dems still refer to them as "conspiracy theorists" Maybe its time we start referring to dems are "collusion theorists."

Sullivan still hasn't ruled, has he, Ms Cleo? And new evidence about how the FBI totally failed to follow its own Woods Procedures has come to light.
Rosenstein has already said he doesn't read what he signs off on. I recall that the woman who unmasked a bunch of names said that everyone had her secret Id and password and that she didn't unmask them.

Part of the problem with "the swamp" is only the "little people" who don't follow procedures are held accountable.
  • WTF
  • 01-18-2019, 03:02 PM
? And new evidence about how the FBI totally failed to follow its own Woods Procedures has come to light.[/COLOR][/SIZE] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Lions and Tigers and Bears... OH MY!

Flynn if he gets no time, will be because he sung like a canary!
  • WTF
  • 01-18-2019, 03:13 PM
I doubt it. I'm reading were Barr is good personal friends with Mueller and people are wondering where Trump gets his cabinet recommendation advice.

. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Trump hires nothing but the best, remember?
It's called a plea bargain.
You agree to turn state's evidence and they limit the charges you face. What other charges could he have faced? We don't know because they won't ever list them.
Comey's last pay check from a defense contractor was in 2013.
You don’t think Mattis was making decisions based on lining his pockets? He was a paid consultant to several weapons manufacturers. Comey too. Many are. Nah, I want the dirty cops see some justice here. The DOJ and the brass at the FBI were out of control. But Baker, McCabe and Comey are under criminal investigation. One can hope. If Flynn’s consulting was illegal, you can bet he would have been charged with more than lying to the FBI. With no recommended jail time. Originally Posted by bambino
Lions and Tigers and Bears... OH MY!

Flynn if he gets no time, will be because he sung like a canary!
Originally Posted by WTF
Flynn will be exonerated. The government's prosecution of this case is flawed by the illegal procedures and methods employed by the government -- hildebeest and Odumbo minions abusing the powers of their public offices.
Flynn will be exonerated. No he won't. The government's prosecution of this case is flawed by the illegal procedures and methods employed by the government No it's not.-- hildebeest and Odumbo minions abusing the powers of their public offices. No they didn't. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It's very, very unlikely your take on the situation is correct and the people with the professional knowledge and motivation to save Flynn's ass are wrong in not doing so if they could.
Flynn will be exonerated. The government's prosecution of this case is flawed by the illegal procedures and methods employed by the government -- hildebeest and Odumbo minions abusing the powers of their public offices. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Aint that what you said a year ago LOL!!!!!!!!!!!. You don't know your stuff IB

https://www.bing.com/search?q=three+...=en-US&PC=HCTS
It's very, very unlikely your take on the situation is correct and the people with the professional knowledge and motivation to save Flynn's ass are wrong in not doing so if they could. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Alan Dershowitz is a professional with knowledge, and he says the FBI's handling of Flynn was in violation of U.S. law.

Aint that what you said a year ago LOL!!!!!!!!!!!. You don't know your stuff IB

https://www.bing.com/search?q=three+...=en-US&PC=HCTS
Originally Posted by themystic
And the investigation of the investigators recently started is still underway.

Alan Dershowitz is a professional with knowledge, and he says the FBI's handling of Flynn was in violation of U.S. law.

And the investigation of the investigators recently started is still underway.

Alert Dershowitz that the enemy of their enemy is their friend. That's why all these Trump friends are snitching on him. Give it up IB. Flynn is a convicted Liar and Traitor. All your poisonous fruit, and Alan " I play a lawyer on Fox" Dershowitz, and FISA is a load of bullshit. We aint buying it IB. Flynn is a Traitor whos snitching Trump out
Alert Dershowitz that the enemy of their enemy is their friend. That's why all these Trump friends are snitching on him. Give it up IB. Flynn is a convicted Liar and Traitor. All your poisonous fruit, and Alan " I play a lawyer on Fox" Dershowitz, and FISA is a load of bullshit. We aint buying it IB. Flynn is a Traitor whos snitching Trump out Originally Posted by themystic
No one really gives a shit what you "buy". You bought hildebeest which says a lot about your taste. Dershowitz is a helluva lot better lawyer than either you or Wretching Maddcow. We're not buying what you're selling. Flynn will be exonerated.

I think Sullivan is waiting on the paper work on Flynn's case, form 302 I believe.
It's called a plea bargain.
You agree to turn state's evidence and they limit the charges you face. What other charges could he have faced? We don't know because they won't ever list them.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Customarily, "other acts" are enumerated and factually alleged in the plea bargain agreement, which is ultimately filed with the Court to review and approve by acceptance, which will also be included in the Pre-Sentencing Report that is prepared by the "U.S. Probation Office" (U.S. Probation and PreTrial Services) and filed with the Court. For "national security" reasons those documents can be "sealed" from public view and/or those sensitive portions of the documents redacted if the document is filed and available for public view.

So far the agreements (final and drafts) have not been redacted and they have been published, which indicates that it will be be so throughout the process. There is a provision in the Federal Rules for a withdrawal of a "settlement agreement" aka plea bargain and there are constitutional grounds that satisfy those legal requirements if there are admissible facts to support it.

Not only can objections be made to the "Pre-Sentence Report," but a response can be filed and a contested hearing be conducted before the sentencing Judge if there are legal and/or factual disputes with the Report. From my reading of the most recent Plea contract it is an "open" plea, which means the Judge can reject the recommendation of the Government and Flynn would be bound with the Judge's decision as to the sentence, save and except constitutional and/or statutory objections that undercut the entire plea bargain process.

What "state's evidence"? Another TV term.

In the terminology of the Federal Sentencing Guidelines the key word is "cooperation" with the Government's investigation and prosecution of other crimes against other people.

Guess what? The DOJ has to kiss this deal based upon the sentencing policies and procedures of the Manual published to U.S. Attorneys by the DOJ. Sessions recused himself, and the "new guy" won't.