TRUMP TRAIN

Awesome, Tinker Bell!

You can help Trump collect from the Mexican government.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

OK...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_K9p3jPxZg
Al-Shabaab just releases a recruitment video featuring Trump..........
eehhbhuurrrrr, the "Independent" puppet... just like YEB!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvx-9Gpvatg&feature
eehhbhuurrrrr, the "Independent" puppet... just like YEB!

] Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What whiffy, you agree that your boy Trump is stumping for Muzzies?
What whiffy, you agree that your boy Trump is stumping for Muzzies? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

I agree with the DOG, who smells your balls... eehhhbuhrrrrr the "Independent"...

I agree with the DOG, who smells your balls... eehhhbuhrrrrr the "Independent"...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You pinup girl whiffy? Where is some more Trump trash? The dog is smarter than you are.
You pinup girl whiffy? Where is some more Trump trash? The dog is smarter than you are. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What the dog drops out of his back end is smarter than YOU EKIM ! But just as many flies hovering around IT as YOU !
What the dog drops out of his back end is smarter than YOU EKIM ! But just as many flies hovering around IT as YOU ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Your snacking on dog droppings is what corroded your brain gay rey. What age did you start?
Your snacking on dog droppings is what corroded your brain gay rey. What age did you start? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
you are the chimp of eccie.

you are the chimp of eccie. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Are you still here no balls? Proud of your mammy's picture as always , chimp chump. LMAO Sure stings being wrong doesn't it?
He can't bully people here. Maybe he'd better go back to the playground.
YouRong must be posting again ...

..... or the trash needs to be taken to the curb.
Whiffy would pull a train for Trump.......
  • DSK
  • 01-05-2016, 09:50 PM
What whiffy, you agree that your boy Trump is stumping for Muzzies? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hillary gave them the idea to use a video of him in their recruitment - rather unAmerican of her to help the enemy in times of war!!