Condi Rice thinks Trump retarded

• WTF
  • 11-15-2019, 10:45 AM
the right-wing in this Forum is obsessed with Homosexuality. . Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yet they call me gay for pointing out their gayness?

Bunch of guys jacking each other off in a circle jerk calling the guy who opens the door and yells WTF....gay!

I hadn't noticed you are. I'll take your word for it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I am not a right-winger, so my statement is not applicable to me. what is applicable to you, is continual 3rd grade level posts that are on the level of "Hickory Dickory Dock", and "I know you are, but what am I?"..
Yet they call me gay for pointing out their gayness?

Bunch of guys jacking each other off in a circle jerk calling the guy who opens the door and yells WTF....gay!

Originally Posted by WTF
yup.. the old adage applies, he who yells "Gay" the loudest, is trying to shift attention from his own sexual bent.
  • WTF
  • 11-15-2019, 10:51 AM
yup.. the old adage applies, he who yells "Gay" the loudest, is trying to shift attention from his own sexual bent. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
bambino yells the loudest....probably because of the fist in his ass....

bambino yells the loudest....probably because of the fist in his ass....

Originally Posted by WTF
Ha!

I picture Bambi as the guy in "Deliverance", who begged not to be butt-raped. except Bambi would be whimpering in anticipation of receiving the feral man-meat he craves
Did they spoon feed Condi Rice too?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...z&ocid=U221DHP

Rice also criticized the July 25 call in which Trump made the request of Ukraine's newly elected president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy.
"The call is murky, it is really murky. I don't like for the president of the United States to mention an American citizen for investigation to a foreign leader. I think that is out of bounds," she said.

Originally Posted by WTF
Slick Willie's treaty with Ukraine says it's neither "murky" nor "out of bounds". And it's notable how you fucking deflected from the fact that the case against Burisma was still being prosecuted despite your lie claiming it wasn't.
it's notable how you fucking deflected from the fact that the case against Burisma was still being prosecuted despite your lie claiming it wasn't. [/COLOR][/SIZE] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
how does one deflect from something he doesn't believe is real?
  • WTF
  • 11-15-2019, 12:23 PM
And it's notable how you fucking deflected from the fact that the case against Burisma was still being prosecuted despite your lie claiming it wasn't. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You either a ignorant SOB or a lying sack of shit or both.

The case was doormat. Nothing had been done for two years.

Be careful where you take those lies....if we all ever meet at the HEB in Austin you may come back posting as winning dixie junior.
you may come back posting as winning dixie junior. Originally Posted by WTF
who by the way went on my "ignore" list today.. there are 3 Trolls on the list now. does that sack of shit sack groceries at Winn Dixie?
I am not a right-winger, .... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
How one labels themselves is usually not relevant to the discussion, which is not a "third-grade" provocative thought!

When I "speak" on a lower grade level I'm simply reducing the level of intelligence to improve communication with those who are mentally challenged ... for instance ... the average newspaper in the U.S. publishes at about an 11th grade level. Today the level of hysteria in the media seems to mask that reality. If you want a more mature discourse, then step yours up a bit. Quit fabricating.
  • oeb11
  • 11-15-2019, 02:06 PM
NYT and WaPo are at a 4th grade level!
how does one deflect from something he doesn't believe is real? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
It's an established fact that lib-retards live in la-la-land where "reality", "truth" and "facts" are habitually ignored by "#Grubered" lib-retard minions on the left.

You either a ignorant SOB or a lying sack of shit or both.

The case was doormat. Nothing had been done for two years.

Be careful where you take those lies....if we all ever meet at the HEB in Austin you may come back posting as winning dixie junior.
Originally Posted by WTF
Companies like Burisma do not pay expensive lawyers to pursue "dormant" cases. Only really, really ignorant people would believe bullshit like that.

who by the way went on my "ignore" list today.. there are 3 Trolls on the list now. does that sack of shit sack groceries at Winn Dixie? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Because you choose to remain willfully ignorant and subsist on being spoon fed bullshit by the likes of Adam Schitty.
  • WTF
  • 11-15-2019, 02:43 PM

Companies like Burisma do not pay expensive lawyers to pursue "dormant" cases. Only really, really ignorant people would believe bullshit like that.

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You really are a legal dumbfuck.. The case was doormat.....Ukraine changed prosecutors…. any prudent company would check to see if there was any legal status change after that event. The company would pay a law firm to do so.

Please , please stfu with this nonsense.

Unless you can find a source that is not outdated or already been debunked refrain from posting.

thank you valued poster

TWK.
You really are a legal dumbfuck.. The case was doormat.....Ukraine changed prosecutors…. any prudent company would check to see if there was any legal status change after that event. The company would pay a law firm to do so.

Please , please stfu with this nonsense.

Unless you can find a source that is not outdated or already been debunked refrain from posting.

thank you valued poster

TWK.
Originally Posted by WTF

An intelligent person can see that court records showing Burisma lawyers actively defending Burisma from the investigation is PROOF that the case wasn't dormant. Only really, really ignorant people would believe otherwise in the face of extant evidence.
  • WTF
  • 11-15-2019, 02:46 PM
NYT and WaPo are at a 4th grade level! Originally Posted by oeb11
Really, you really believe that? Those along with the WS journal are the finest papers in circulation.