Lets find out where we all stand.

And how is your level of fitness TODAY??? I'm sure you will have some excuse -- too many doughnuts? I sincerely doubt that your level of fitness ever matched mine. Remember that physical fitness consists of both aerobic fitness and anaerobic fitness. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Suffice it to say that you can file your current "doubts" and "assumptions" in file 13 with your previous ignorantly stupid and incredibly wrong remarks, Speedy: the "wanna be keyboard bully". You probably get your aerobic fitness from hyperventilating as you hide, quaking, under your bed while sucking on your thumb, Speedy.
  • KCJoe
  • 07-31-2014, 12:40 PM
5. I harken back to the original thoughts of the founders. Any able bodied man (or woman) between the ages of 18 and 80 should be able to own any firearm that they can afford and be able to carry the same without restriction at any time or in any place. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Probably a stupid comment, but if you go "back to the original thoughts of the founders", they didn't have a 2nd amendment in the original constitution. It was added some 20 years later with the bill of rights.
Probably a stupid comment, but if you go "back to the original thoughts of the founders", they didn't have a 2nd amendment in the original constitution. It was added some 20 years later with the bill of rights. Originally Posted by KCJoe
What? 20 years?

Might want to brush up on your history...

http://www.archives.gov/education/le...ification.html
  • KCJoe
  • 07-31-2014, 04:30 PM
What? 20 years?

Might want to brush up on your history...

http://www.archives.gov/education/le...ification.html Originally Posted by boardman
As I said, it was probably a stupid comment, but it wasn't part of the original constitution and added 2 years later. Sound better?
Technically you can say that the Bill of Rights was not part of the original Constitution but two years??? Most of the states would not ratify the Constitution without the Bill of Rights attached. So they were voted on together. There was no gap and you copied a quick poll position and not a thoughtful, informative statement.