Self Defense or Murder

• WTF
  • 12-15-2021, 06:34 AM
an argument might be made, but it would be quite the spin, and the argument would not be seated in what once were our societal norms regarding the sanctity of life. which is the basic reason societies are formed

when one's life is at the risk of another's choosing, the rub comes in

but I guess norms can change Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Societies were formed to make women carry a child to term?

Who knew.

I thought they were formed so anyone could shoot anyone who stepped on there property, even if they were just there to pick up their child.
Societies were formed to make women carry a child to term?

Who knew.

I thought they were formed so anyone could shoot anyone who stepped on there property, even if they were just there to pick up their child. Originally Posted by WTF
giving you every benefit I can

surely your post was a light-hearted attempt at farce
I the guy that got killed, I had same thing happen to me 15 months ago. Except the cop say I was B and E ing and took me to jail latter drop charges.
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2021, 01:11 PM
giving you every benefit I can

surely your post was a light-hearted attempt at farce Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Poking fun of that horseshit you wrote about the purpose of society was real....the last part was a light hearted attempt to make fun of the shooter.
when trying to defend or forget your postings, when you run out of running room, you always revert to ignoramusville
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2021, 06:44 AM
when trying to defend or forget your postings, when you run out of running room, you always revert to ignoramusville Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I'm not the ignoramus that thinks societies were formed for "the sanctity of life. which is the basic reason societies are formed".

You actually think that?
I'm not the ignoramus that thinks societies were formed for "the sanctity of life. which is the basic reason societies are formed".

You actually think that? Originally Posted by WTF
of course

don't you?

the earliest grouped for protection

protection of what? their lives

why are governments formed? to give you other peoples money?

the most basic reason is life

"to secure these rights governments are instituted among men"

as james madison explained in federalist no. 51, in the state of nature, "the weaker individual is not secured against the violence of the stronger."
What I meant is that "aggravated homicide" should be
the charge... Something like that... They'll surely
charge the fellow with something - because somebody's dead.

I believe it was self-defence from what I saw from
the video - but I'd need to hear what led to him
bringing out the weapon... What was said.
WE dont know-of all the facts.

I think a good barrister can defend this.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
We don't have Aggravated Homicide in America. It's Murder and that's broken down into either 1st Degree, 2nd Degree or Manslaughter each have different variables.
We don't have Aggravated Homicide in America. It's Murder and that's broken down into either 1st Degree, 2nd Degree or Manslaughter each have different variables. Originally Posted by Levianon17
If he doesn’t know that it isn’t because he’s just off the boat from Brisbane. Because he isn’t.
  • WTF
  • 12-17-2021, 01:01 PM
of course

don't you?

the earliest grouped for protection

protection of what? their lives

why are governments formed? to give you other peoples money?

the most basic reason is life

"to secure these rights governments are instituted among men"

as james madison explained in federalist no. 51, in the state of nature, "the weaker individual is not secured against the violence of the stronger." Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Bottom line is that we do not agree on just when the beginning of life is. I do not consider an egg a baby chicken.

If you think life begins at conception....then your against abortion for any reason.

So let's cut the bs about your pro life catch phrase of trying to mix "sanctity of life" to the beginning of society.

A better debate that is the freedom vs security. Not abortion.
If he doesn’t know that it isn’t because he’s just off the boat from Brisbane. Because he isn’t. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... You're surely right about that... South.

### Salty
... You're surely right about that... South.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
South? You talkin bout down Adelaide way?
... Me Great Grandpap was surely building prisons 'round there.

#### Salty
... Me Great Grandpap was surely building prisons 'round there.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Be the sister city to austin texas ya' know
Bottom line is that we do not agree on just when the beginning of life is. I do not consider an egg a baby chicken.

If you think life begins at conception....then your against abortion for any reason.

So let's cut the bs about your pro life catch phrase of trying to mix "sanctity of life" to the beginning of society.

A better debate that is the freedom vs security. Not abortion. Originally Posted by WTF
Life certainly does begin at conception. What's the problem?