Tucker done at Fox!!!!

Rmg post count a little over 700
Berryberry post count nearly 12000

Who’s the angry one that needs to get out more and stop being offended 24/7?
Do you even hear yourselves? Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
😂😂🤣
He's your hero because he was fired. I like people that weren't fired.

I could have said shitcanned, but it's sensationalist drivel Originally Posted by HDGristle

So I see you have gotten into the mind reading game too. Must be going around between all the leftists. Are you like the other leftists jealous of Tucker's success as well?

He's not my hero. Maybe you are into hero worship, I am not. He is however an excellent TV personality who was not afraid to expose the bullshit and call things out.

And you clearly haven't paid attention - he is not fired. He is still under contract and getting paid. TWK spelled that out much earlier in the thread
Ain't got no show is good enough for me
Ain't got no show is good enough for me Originally Posted by HDGristle
So you admit you were wrong. Alrighty then
No. But for your sake, to help you deal with your grief and denial over his termination, I can pretend to if it will help you mourn your loss.

RIP Tucker.

You were funnier with the bow tie. You were king of a small pond for a short time. And now you're unemployed.

The COBRA provider will contact you regarding the premiums to maintain your current benefits. You were covered through the end of April
No. Originally Posted by HDGristle
Oh, so you are in denial then.

Not only did you post false information saying he was fired, but when presented with the facts showing it was false and he is still under contract and being paid, you don't admit you were wrong.

Good to know.
Too busy digging a hole by myself... so we can bury the corpse of Tucker's career at Fox

Haven't actually read anything from TWK about this. You have proof I did?
You should do more homework then before spouting off

And way to waste your time, Tucker will be more than fine. getting paid to do nothing right now while others are lining up to throw crazy amounts of money at him
He’s got a couple 100mil contract offers already. That’s nice scratch for sitting around talking.
You should do more homework then before spouting off

And way to waste your time, Tucker will be more than fine. getting paid to do nothing right now while others are lining up to throw crazy amounts of money at him Originally Posted by berryberry
No, we're just going to react as we see fit.

As for a waste of time, it's my time to waste as I see fit. I do spend a lot of it talking with you, so feel honored. We're clearly in this together.