Cowboy season predictions

Skins have won 2 games now and everyone in dc is all giddy
Conditioning coach has nothing to do with broken bones (Dez and Romo), torn ligaments (Dunbar), or concussions (Lee). Originally Posted by pyramider

Exactly. Ask Terrell Suggs....or Big Ben....or (Monday night) Eric Ebron. Each injury had Zero to do with conditioning.....

In most cases its a matter of being at the wrong place / wrong time (split seconds, in fact). Players are bigger, faster, stronger and (plain and simple) it is a "contact sport" right?

That said, my Rant of the Day (speaking of the aforementioned, MNF game).....a quick word per the refs' weekly salute to their favorite holiday: Flag Day.

As we all know, NFL games have have no flow to them anymore. We're constantly stopping the game clock for silly ticky-tack fouls. For one, the protection given to QB's these days borders on absurdity. How far are we from the League adopting "two-below" rules?

And yet....when a rules violation actually does take place for the world to see (ie: the end of the Seattle / Detroit MNF game) the zebras are no where to be found to make the right call. Did it happen too quickly...? Was the back judge not in place to see it happen? Well, nice thing is, there's cameras all over the place....let's go to replay to make the correction......

But wait.....the League office, in all it's glory, shrugs and states replay can't "adjust an over-sight by the referees" in a case such as this; no matter how visible and egregious it was. Game over....sorry.

Lions fall to 0-4 and the Seahawks go to 2 and 2 for the season. This week they should tear up Cam Chancellor's contract and give him whatever he wants.....and send a nice fruitcake to the League office as thanks for having such a bi-law in their stupid rule book.
GO PATRIOTS!!!
Anyone catch the Bryant gumbel show this week. They did a story on the Cowboys and Jerry Jones.
Anyone catch the Bryant gumbel show this week. They did a story on the Cowboys and Jerry Jones. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
Yeah I saw it. No new information, just what everyone already knows,

1) Jerry Jones is a Billionaire.
2) Jerry Jones is an egomaniac.
3) Jerry Jones is a terrible General Manager and will never hire anyone else.
4) Jerry Jones loves Jerry Jones.
Yep

Don't forget, only hires 2nd and 3rd tear coaches so he can pay less and meddle there too. Only real coach he had was parcels who left before he could win it all because of Jerrys meddling. He was one maybe two years away from winning it all and then Phillips benefited from what parcels put in place before bringing them back to mediocracy. Just like what happened when he hired Barry.
GO PATRIOTS!!! Originally Posted by Taylor Phoenix
Go Taylor Phoenix!!! Lol
Yall are some haters!
GO COWBOYS!!!
Yall are some haters!
GO COWBOYS!!! Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Lol not a hater babe just a pats fan. I actually respect the Cowboys as a organization and franchise. It's good for the NFL when they are competitive
Hey Texas beat OU, anything can happen tomorrow too.
Yall are some haters!
GO COWBOYS!!! Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
We don't hate the Cowboys, just the dumb ass owner.

We do hate the Patriots though.
+1

Love the Cowboys, loved the owner till the jimmy Johnson fiasco.

Always hate the cheating Patriots and belacheat
+1

Love the Cowboys, loved the owner till the jimmy Johnson fiasco.

Always hate the cheating Patriots and belacheat Originally Posted by blowmypop23
That's cooll. U keep hating and they'll keep winning superbowls. Works for me.
That's cooll. U keep hating and they'll keep winning superbowls. Works for me. Originally Posted by Drake777745
Since it's a Bye Week for Dallas, I'm interested in catching the Pats / Colts game. If anyone needs an explanation as to its significance, then it's time to crawl out from under that rock.

If Luck's shoulder is still ailing, I would think he'd be held back again. Unless he's capable of putting 10 td's on the scoreboard, I doubt anything less will be enuff. Hint: play Tom Terrific in Draft Kings...Fan Duel, etc....he's coming to Indy with blood in his eyes. And I would think Bellichick has a few things hidden up his sleeve, as well, to entertain the Indy crowd with.
So.........Indy Colts back up qb (40 yr old Hasselbeck) scores 2 victories while Luck is outa commission.....and both Steeler backups Mike Vick and Landry Jones get a W apiece while Big Ben is healing.

And Brandon Weasley can't do diddly squat in Romo's stead....pitiful (Okay, yes, I get it....maybe alot easier for the Steelers to achieve theirs since their backups have Le'Veon Bell, Antonio Brown and reinstated Martavis Bryant to work with).

Now journeyman Matt Cassel steps in to do the heavy-lifting for Dallas this coming Sunday (in New York) vs the Giants (who looked...meh....pretty lackluster in last night's loss in Philly).

So.....after just a couple weeks to learn the playbook and a Bye to get first team reps, can Matt bridge the gap till Tony's back in the saddle?

If Dallas can get a second W vs the Giants (and a 3rd divisional victory, at that) this week's game looms large if the Cowboys are to rally and win the East again....