Lower Rates....One Year Ago... ?? So confused :(

GN you could sit with me! Originally Posted by xlurklt
OOOoooo!

Maybe I can sit between you and Sonya so I can get the best of both worlds....?

@ Sonya
I hope you, Nikki and I can catch up when I get to town....it's been way too long since I've seen ya'll.

~Genesis Nicole~
Ladies and gentleman. Angelina's good heart and character as a person speaks a lot as to how she treats her clients. I will say it again, for the quality of service she is providing, $300.00 or above is not out of the question. Put together with that hot body, gorgeous face, and upbeat personality, you are coming out ahead. She is a gem to see. I am glad there is a provider like her. Babe you have set the standards as to what a provider should be.
I have to agree with Genesis on this topic. Angelina you are a very pretty lady OK a super hot one Just like many of the rest of the ladies! As far as I am concerned you have always treated me with up most respect and I have never seen you come out and just attack anyone. Unless they have attacked/insulted you.Then that’s just a defense mechanism that we ALL have.

I think you should just do you and that’s all that matters! I hope to see you and Gen while I'm in SA!!!

Kisses! Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Roxy!!!!

Hey babe, PM me and let me know when you are planning to be in SA, maybe we can coordinate schedules and go do some damage....
(evil laugh escapes me..)
Unfortunately, emotions extracted from the posts have sidetracked the original topic.

Back to the original topic, there are a lot of variables that changed the market. I may not live in SA, but most of the nation due to economic situation.
-Still a high unemployment rate which didn't really turn around until earlier this year.
The rate may be turning around, but there are lots of unemployed people out there.
-Standard of living is cheaper in SA compared to Austin or LA. However, it shouldn't fluctuate that much over the past 12 months so it's probably a small influence for the difference in rates compared to last year.
-More ladies are providing and it increases the supply when the demand may be diminishing. It will be the case in many cities. I recall watching MSNBC's special on the provider industry and how some ladies got into the business after being laid off from their office job and realized the flexibility and independence. You also have the young ladies who are anxious to make some income in the hobby.
-the perception of market rate may be applicable to the average price a hobbyist is willing to pay, but it's not applicable in all cases (i.e. think of average price and volume of Taco Bell vs. Chuy's vs. Pappasito's). Think market segments instead of a city only having one market. Interesting observation with retail stores in the past two years: while the mid-tier stores and high volume stores noticed the economic effect quickly, it took a lot longer for low volume high-end stores to feel it, like Neiman Marcus. I'm sure a few Spurs players are in the hobby and willing to shell out some $ for a good time.
-motivation to be a provider (adventure, paying the bills, flexibility, etc).
If it's a provider's only means of income, it may lead to higher volume which may bring the price/hour down.
If it's side income, a provider may decide to be low volume and raise the rate.
-the game itself is changing/evolving. I noticed more ladies are offering more on their menus & service ideas are expanding (offering more fantasy experience rather than just PSE). Coffee shops were just slinging coffee & snacks, but now they offer couches and free wi-fi as well as meals. I actually noticed the price of coffee going up.

Just some observations noticed from my little time in the hobby. It's just a different industry but the same dynamics economics can be applied.

Need some butter on that popcorn?
Ladies and gentleman. Angelina's good heart and character as a person speaks a lot as to how she treats her clients. I will say it again, for the quality of service she is providing, $300.00 or above is not out of the question. Put together with that hot body, gorgeous face, and upbeat personality, you are coming out ahead. She is a gem to see. I am glad there is a provider like her. Babe you have set the standards as to what a provider should be. Originally Posted by JesseH

I second this great point Jesse,
Like i said ive seen her lots of times and there is no way this thread starting out as a marketing scheme. Angelina is known as top rate in like 10 cities her phone and email are crammed on a daily bases so much, even though i consider her a great friend i can only reach her from time to time. So she doesnt need to market herself at all.
As for the rest if seems to me ( and this only my POV) that she was trying to get a since of a rate to lower so more of SA could get to see her which i think is cool but honestly, and ive told her this a dozen times she could easily command $$$-$$$$$ and get that from a lot of guys. For not only is she beautiful,but her level of service is second to none. So i say Angelina charge what ever you feel like charging cause tons of guys want to see you no matter what. If you lower your rate yea for us if you dont your worth it and always will be
Peace out
PS 9 pages wow maybe we should lock this thread down ?
I've got two thoughts on this...to all of the wonderful ladies out there providing a much needed service for us, business is business, charge what the market will bear! When the market changes for you, i.e. you get too many or too few inquiries to support your business, change your price up or down to achieve the income you desire.

More importantly than that message is this...I'd like to taste Sonya's popcorn and Nikki's and Roxy's and...
First of all IMO a girl should have the right to charge whatever she wants. Again, as it has been said more than once in this thread the market will determine a lady's rate.

Having said that, let me just say to all the haters in this thread, I have had the pleasure of seeing a lot of beautiful, well reviewed women in both Austin and San Antonio. Although they all have something unique to offer and I had a lot of good experiences, to me (and I'm sure to anyone who has seen Angelina), she blows them all out of the water and is in a league of her own.

I have also seen girls in the $$$$ in LA and Las Vegas and Angelina is definitely in the same category as those ladies. She does not need this thread as a marketing tool. It's hard enough to get a hold of her but I've seen her many times and no one in San Antonio who I have seen comes close.

For those who believe Angelina is using this thread as a marketing tool, Sonya Playmate's thread, "Do you wake up hot and horny XXX in the morning" seems more of a marketing tool than this thread.

Nothing against Sonya Playmate, she seems like a sweet girl, but she and Angelina are different. To each his own.

Sexxxy Brooke, if I had my choice between Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston, I'd choose Angelina. Hell, Brad Pitt even chose Angelina Jolie over Jennifer Aniston and if she's good enough for him, she's good enough for me.
Well, I made it about a quarter of the way through the first post and one thought kept resonating through my warped, little-mind causing the other 130+ posts to become a blur --cursed with ADHD. Sorry.

Angelina baby, it's been entirely too long...

...and we need to rectify this posthaste.

I'll have my peeps call your peeps.

Having said that, let me just say to all the haters in this thread, I have had the pleasure of seeing a lot of beautiful, well reviewed women in both Austin and San Antonio. Although they all have something unique to offer and I had a lot of good experiences, to me (and I'm sure to anyone who has seen Angelina), she blows them all out of the water and is in a league of her own.

I have also seen girls in the $$$$ in LA and Las Vegas and Angelina is definitely in the same category as those ladies. She does not need this thread as a marketing tool. It's hard enough to get a hold of her but I've seen her many times and no one in San Antonio who I have seen comes close.

For those who believe Angelina is using this thread as a marketing tool, Sonya Playmate's thread, "Do you wake up hot and horny XXX in the morning" seems more of a marketing tool than this thread.

Nothing against Sonya Playmate, she seems like a sweet girl, but she and Angelina are different. To each his own.

Sexxxy Brooke, if I had my choice between Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston, I'd choose Angelina. Hell, Brad Pitt even chose Angelina Jolie over Jennifer Aniston and if she's good enough for him, she's good enough for me. Originally Posted by CALIFORNIAN

Dude,
The only person in this thread that seems to want to change a providers rate is AA. Everyone else has stated that it is a providers decision to set her rate. Terming everyone that doesn't agree with you as a "Hater" is kind of stupid.
It all boils down to the fact that the women in this lifestyle can & will set their donations as they wish. Men can & will choose to see them or not.
It doesn't get much simpler than that.

But one needs to eat a bit of *humble & reality* pie to know and understand that just because a provider chooses to lower her rates so the men don't go elsewhere.
Is unrealistic foolish thinking.

Go enjoy the hobby as it's meant to be enjoyed.

BTW,
AA, what do you do with all those bottles of liquor you stock up on?
They must get heavy lugging them around from city to city & hotel to hotel?
question could demand hdh rates i she she gets. every man would die to bang her once but sometimes 4 is an issue. her being one of the hottest providers around with stellar reviews what man wouldnt jump on the chance to jump on her at a reasonable price. everyday i look at her pics and dream what it would be like to screw her. if she was 500 / hr i know i could never justify the $ and my fantasy would be gone. one day i will have her and it will be the hilight of my life. if she toured wny i would see her every visit. anyways thanks to all the ladies who keep it possible for us to indulge once in a while and live out our dreams.
Thank you jezz I'm always fair "hugs" Originally Posted by Sonya
I can't believe this thread is still going! (lol) Look...this is an open forum where anyone can pretty much say and contribute anything they want...as long as they're RESPECTFUL.

If she has said anything to offend any of us...she's already apologized and explained herself...at least she's humble enough to do that. There are some people commenting here...that could NEVER be humble enough to apologize for anything!

Even though she may appear to be boasting...maybe that's just her...so what? Let her say whatever she wants...we all have a choice to let it bother us or not...who is she to us anyway?? Does it make us more *RESPECTABLE* and *HUMBLE* to take jabs and to insult her?

All I know is I'm just Nikki. I'm not a hot college coed...eye candy...a HDH or otherwise, and I don't care if someone else is...or how many times they post something bragging about this or that...it happens. What am I going to do? Get upset for every HDH or college coed that posts an ad that states how "HOT" they are? Get real...lol...we all have better things to do, don't we?

Life's too short to worry about the small things! I say, let's all go out and get laid!!
Life's too short to worry about the small things! I say, let's all go out and get laid!!
Amen to that Nikki, I totally agree.
  • Mokoa
  • 05-27-2010, 04:21 PM
Get real...lol...we all have better things to do, don't we?

Life's too short to worry about the small things! I say, let's all go out and get laid!! Originally Posted by Likinikki
Did that already...

Or do you want another round?
Another round PLEASE!! (lol)