Top Ghetto/Bubble Butt Providers

I am back now...Will start playing again Monday. Glad to be home was really getting homesick and missing you guys... Originally Posted by ICEY_CAKEZ6969
mmmmmmmm
Buttman'sDream

http://eccie.net/eccie_showcase.php?do=preview&g=2319 Originally Posted by cockalatte
She still holds the title as the Most Banginest White Chick I've ever been with. Real talk!!
She still holds the title as the Most Banginest White Chick I've ever been with. Real talk!! Originally Posted by kerwil62
DAMN!>.......Talk about a wish list.......She is definitely on it.......
Damn Kerwil thats an ass!! and she's a 6 footer

we need 2 get her 2 come stay for a week long stay...i would be the 1st on the list!! (unless one of yall gets the inside scoop and beats me 2 her!!
I just saw her yesterday and it was one of the best doubles session ever!! Her ass is so fantastic. I loved it, her friend loved it, everyone loves Alexxiss' ass.
is she down here or u traveling.....? 6ft mutha fucka......ready to mount up baby...
this chick has to be added to the list.....a few great reviews too..

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...t-y-24/9932851
oh my alexxxis is giving me a boner lol
oh my alexxxis is giving me a boner lol Originally Posted by anakin
Yep...I have seen her in person. NO BCD!! She looks unbelievable. I was at a social when she walked in. The provider I was speaking with interrupted our conversation and said "Damn....Look at that b**h!!" I was like..."Daaayyyyuuum!".

I have PM'd her before but never BCD....For anyone who likes a round, meaty, beautiful, unbelievable deriere..She's on the Bucket List!!
I like where this thread is going...
I just saw this topic and I love it! Icey you have one of the best asses I have ever seen
I like where this thread is going... Originally Posted by bayou_bengal
+1
until icey pops up again candice is my ass queen lol
until icey pops up again candice is my ass queen lol Originally Posted by anakin
I see why bruh, I see why! Lawd this don't make no sense at all!!

damn love that pic