Changes :)

Is this the chick who has close to 50% nos for reviews? If you discount the same 2 or 3 guys that reviewed her multiple times it may be close
Your ciphering needs work.
Is this the chick who has close to 50% nos for reviews? If you discount the same 2 or 3 guys that reviewed her multiple times it may be close Originally Posted by firelips
You're one ignorant mofo! I'm the girl who has more balls than you and is hotter than any girl you'll fuck without paying so if I were you I'd think twice before commenting negative remarks on my motherfuckin' thread.
I hear you , sister. But, I try not to judge them fudge packers. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Nahhhh I judge. A real man doesn't do Greek. I bet the guys who like Greek secretly watch American History X and enjoy every bit of it.
You're one ignorant mofo! I'm the girl who has more balls than you and is hotter than any girl you'll fuck without paying so if I were you I'd think twice before commenting negative remarks on my motherfuckin' thread. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
The problem with you is that while you may have looked good in the recent past there is no substance. This has been pointed out all over the board you BSC impetuous harlot
Yawn...... isnt she gone yet?
I just wanna lick her butt!....Jenna's
Yawn...... isnt she gone yet? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Shut up Namo!
You're one ignorant mofo! I'm the girl who ... is hotter than any girl you'll fuck without paying... Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
OUCH
The problem with you is that while you may have looked good in the recent past there is no substance. This has been pointed out all over the board you BSC impetuous harlot Originally Posted by firelips
Oh really! I'm actually hotter than I was when I started so get your facts straight. Find someone who gives a fuck about you...oh wait...you have to pay!
Facts schmacks. All you need today is a Twitter account , a red tie made in China , and some sheeples that believe whatever you spew out. Haven't you been paying attention?
"But you have to pay for it" must be every hooker's go to insult on icky

Very amusing
Facts schmacks. All you need today is a Twitter account , a red tie made in China , and some sheeples that believe whatever you spew out. Haven't you been paying attention? Originally Posted by firelips
Why are you hating on Trump!

You must have been someone I declined seeing and is now butt hurt like others I've declined. Oh well, I'm done with you because you don't know shit about me to say what are facts and what aren't.
How is that "hating" on Trump? If I wanted to hate on him I would have said something like "Why hasn't Hillary been locked up , why hasn't Obamacare been repealed and replaced or how come we are going to have to pay for the wall that's going to cost approximately $15 billion instead of Mexico paying for it? " I think it's time he delivered on something!

And as far as me contacting you for an appointment, nope hasn't happened.