Congressman Paul Ryan - On Impeachment

Can you flip me and dick me as fast as I can throw you and blow you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man", it ain't going to happen, you homo pervert! Meanwhile, your boy Holder has had impeachment proceedings started against him, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man".
No, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man", it ain't going to happen, you homo pervert! Meanwhile, your boy Holder has had impeachment proceedings started against him, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So that is your motto kneepad boy. LOL Fucking perv, well that is one party they might invite you to no balls. Ain't my boy so quit trying to pass him off on me . Congress back from recess yet no balls? When they are they might (do something).
So that is your motto kneepad boy. LOL Fucking perv, well that is one party they might invite you to no balls. Ain't my boy so quit trying to pass him off on me . Congress back from recess yet no balls? When they are they might (do something). Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So that is your motto kneepad boy. LOL Fucking perv, well that is one party they might invite you to no balls. Ain't my boy so quit trying to pass him off on me . Congress back from recess yet no balls? When they are they might (do something). Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Read it and weep, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man". Your boy Holder has had impeachment proceedings started against him, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man".

Introduced in House ... Impeachment proceedings against Eric H. Holder, Jr., Attorney General of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors.

Articles of impeachment state that Holder: (1) engaged in a pattern of conduct incompatible with the trust and confidence placed in him in that position by refusing to comply with a subpoena issued by the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform on October 12, 2011, in connection with a congressional investigation into Operation Fast and Furious by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF)
Read it and weep, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man". Your boy Holder has had impeachment proceedings started against him, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Congress back from recess yet no balls? When they can do something. Run little piss ant.
Congress back from recess yet no balls? When they can do something. Run little piss ant. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
More for you to read and weep about, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man". Your boy Holder has had impeachment proceedings started against him, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man".

Introduced in House ... Impeachment proceedings against Eric H. Holder, Jr., Attorney General of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors.

Articles of impeachment state that Holder: (2) failed to enforce multiple laws, including the Defense of Marriage Act...
When was this filed IBIdiot? By whom?

Impeaching an unelected official?

sharp as a bowling ball, ain't CHA?
More for you to read and weep about, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man". Your boy Holder has had impeachment proceedings started against him, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I will check back with you when they actually do it no balls. You have become a lame fucktard. Parroting the same shit day after day.
So, LittleEva. Are you sure unelected officials cannot be impeached? Or are you just stupid?
So, LittleEva. Are you sure unelected officials cannot be impeached? Or are you just stupid? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No dull knife, you are late to the huddle as usual. It was about when they are going to do it. Not if they could do it.
I will check back with you when they actually do it no balls. You have become a lame fucktard. Parroting the same shit day after day. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Another one for you to read and weep about, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man". Your boy Holder has had impeachment charges read against him in the House, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man".

Articles of impeachment state that Holder: (2) failed to enforce multiple laws, including the Controlled Substances Act.

When was this filed IBIdiot? By whom?

Impeaching an unelected official?

sharp as a bowling ball, ain't CHA?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And you'd know all about being as "sharp as a bowling ball", wouldn't you, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

"The President, Vice President, and all civil Officers of the United States shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors." United States Constitution: Article II, Section 4.