Alcee Hastings Drops it on Texas Like It's Hot

You're so "#Grubered" drunk on Odumbo jizz-juice you can't identify your own balls from those of your boyfriend when he's fucking you in the ass, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, let alone remember that the number you cited represents the number of cocks you've sucked. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You sound as if you have personal experience with being unable to find your own balls. This I believe, you fucking pussy.
You sound as if you have personal experience with being unable to find your own balls. This I believe, you fucking pussy. Originally Posted by WombRaider
There's no facetious conjecture required so far as you are concerned, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, you admitted your familiarity with the subject:

Just like I know every time you open your mouth, the cum from your customers at the truck stop gloryhole dribbles out. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Nope. I swallow. Originally Posted by WombRaider
... my boyfriend does complain, about my dick being too wide, not my ass. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Dick AND tits? Is it christmas morning? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Good. More dick for me. I mean... err Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I do love me some chicken dick. I just can't help myself.

Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
There's no facetious conjecture required so far as you are concerned, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, you admitted your familiarity with the subject: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Do you believe everything you're told? Or just the gay shit that you wish was true?
Do you believe everything you're told? Or just the gay shit that you wish was true? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Either what you posted was true, or you lied, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. So you're either a dick-sucking faggot, or a liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Meanwhile, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, your lame-ass assertions are pure fabrications which cannot substantiate, which makes you a complete liar either way.

Geronimo would probably number you as one of those not worth counting, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Geronimo was probably more honest than you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Either what you posted was true, or you lied, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. So you're either a dick-sucking faggot, or a liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Meanwhile, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, your lame-ass assertions are pure fabrications which cannot substantiate, which makes you a complete liar either way.

Geronimo would probably number you as one of those not worth counting, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Geronimo was probably more honest than you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The possibility doesn't exist that I could have been pulling your leg? You're just so goddamn gullible, it's hard to resist. A joke isn't a lie, btw.
The possibility doesn't exist that I could have been pulling your leg? You're just so goddamn gullible, it's hard to resist. A joke isn't a lie, btw. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're the joke and a liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You're the joke and a liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
the joke is in your hands every time you go to the bathroom
the joke is in your hands every time you go to the bathroom Originally Posted by WombRaider

No one but you is playing with your pathetically little dick, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
[/COLOR]No one but you is playing with your pathetically little dick, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No, I said YOUR hands. You're not very good at this game.
No, I said YOUR hands. You're not very good at this game. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Again, no one but you is playing with your pathetically little joke of a dick, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Again, no one but you is playing with your pathetically little joke of a dick, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That's not what they say at the gloryhole
That's not what they say at the gloryhole Originally Posted by WombRaider

You were probably slurping too loudly to actually hear what your buddies at the gloryhole were telling you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Listen to chicken dick, as he is a expert at slurping cock at his glory hole WR.
Listen to chicken dick, as he is a expert at slurping cock at his glory hole WR. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
One needs only to witness your posts in this forum to know that you lib-retards are unnaturally sloppy in all of your other pursuits, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.