Putting folks on ignore

I have an idea for the ignore button....shove it up your phat azz! Not that you're fat ha ha. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Calling me phat? Ok that is it. I'm going to have to beat the craw outta you girl
Nope, I get your point, I don't need closure lol, and I am very happy....They've always thought what they've wanted of me, so why would I care now?....Also, check your PM's.... Originally Posted by Valerie

I disagree...... you DO need closure there...... and I would re-read some of those threads...... there was plenty of Val-love going on until claws came out...... from both sides......

The fact is that even when ignore is put on for certain reasons....... rabbit ears are always going to be a problem, and comments by those will only ring louder.......

JaD
Calling me phat? Ok that is it. I'm going to have to beat the craw outta you girl Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
You can't use that phrase dude...it's a Nawlins thing.
I disagree...... you DO need closure there......

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
I agree with this. This BS needs to end right here right now.
JAD- I think we are doing pretty good as I have yet to see Wakeup target us and we know how he loves to go after stupid people lol.

London- that's funny.... You're gonna come here one day, watch Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Well I sure as hell learned not to post about it in Coed! I will be a UTR hooker when I make that trip. Going to see the mods.
I disagree...... you DO need closure there...... and I would re-read some of those threads...... there was plenty of Val-love going on until claws came out...... from both sides......

The fact is that even when ignore is put on for certain reasons....... rabbit ears are always going to be a problem, and comments by those will only ring louder.......

Well being that I can't see what anyone is saying, and I am not following anyone around the board harassing them, I don't see what more you want me to do? I've said I'm over these people, I could care less about them...I'm good
Now, while of course it's normal to feel defensive or get a bit bitchy when one is being attacked, most people will later on regret things they've said or done in the heat of the moment......just so we're clear, I'm not one of those people.... Originally Posted by Valerie
Now I know why I like this chick...she's me, with a pussy and tits...

We may not get along because we're so similar, but the makeup sex would be not just epic, but epic on toast...

Maybe I'll take some advice someone gave me recently and "go fuck myself"...as long as Valerie's willing of course...
Justanotherdude and Wayward, drinks on me on my Houston tour . Originally Posted by Naomi4u
You may just be buying drinks for us, but that would be the hottest ticket in town. We would have more new best friends than the next new Houston mod...
Yeah I still can't stop saying Bloody Hell!!! Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Good stuff
You may just be buying drinks for us, but that would be the hottest ticket in town. We would have more new best friends than the next new Houston mod... Originally Posted by Wayward
LOL
What the hell!! We have not even decorated the trailer and you are hitting on some British girl?

Shame Wakeup....
Well I sure as hell learned not to post about it in Coed! I will be a UTR hooker when I make that trip. Going to see the mods. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Or more like covert Ninja hookers!
Now I know why I like this chick...she's me, with a pussy and tits...

We may not get along because we're so similar, but the makeup sex would be not just epic, but epic on toast...

Maybe I'll take some advice someone gave me recently and "go fuck myself"...as long as Valerie's willing of course... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

Its so funny you say that....... I was just thinking the Grud-fuck with that one would shake buildings........ too much anger, not enuf earth to hold it.......

You may just be buying drinks for us, but that would be the hottest ticket in town. We would have more new best friends than the next new Houston mod... Originally Posted by Wayward
Ain't that the DAMN truth!!! Fucktards would be beating down the PM box looking for invites!
JaD

Ain't that the DAMN truth!!! Fucktards would be beating down the PM box looking for invites!
What the hell!! We have not even decorated the trailer and you are hitting on some British girl?

Shame Wakeup.... Originally Posted by London Rayne
Don't worry honey...this is just the bachelor party...besides, we're in different area codes, no harm, no foul...